Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps

This is a discussion on Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well just wanted to say happy 4th to all and hope you go out and have a good time at ...
Page: 1

Banned

well just wanted to say happy 4th to all and hope you go out and have a good time at the bars getting smashed cause i know i will :lol:

and to you canadians.....FU :P

Banned

:lol:

well just wanted to say happy 4th to all and hope you go out and have a good time at the bars getting smashed cause i know i will :lol:

and to you canadians.....FU :P[/b]

atleast where not stupid here's proof of your stupidity http://youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Papps

lol not 4th of july here for another 9 hours :P

Banned Senior Member

Dont people usually celebrate it during the afternoon/night? It's anywhere from 3-6pm july 3rd in the states

And fu to My Canada day was pretty nice

atleast where not stupid here's proof of your stupidity http://youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/b]
    pwnt

Fuck all the people in that fucking video TheTruth >< they fucking asked the wrong americans >.> not saying I knew 100% of the questions but a majority of them were too fucking ez not to know >.> and meh... 4th of July.. we got an patriotic motha fuckers here? o.o "Country&#39;s Independence" >.>

Fuck all the people in that fucking video TheTruth >< they fucking asked the wrong americans >.> not saying I knew 100% of the questions but a majority of them were too fucking ez not to know >.> and meh... 4th of July.. we got an patriotic motha fuckers here? o.o "Country&#39;s Independence" >.>[/b]
    a video is worth a million words and one word summarize&#39;s America stupid and not able too win a war :P

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

_Priest_Of_God_

Not till tomorrow but Happy 4th of July all Just went out and spent 400$ on some good fire works lets see if i can start the neighborhood on fire one last time

deviouz420

Uneducated people can be found anywhere on the planet. The video is obviously extremely biased. The United States has been around for an extremely short length of time. Our culture is nonexistent. We share the cultures of all the minorities who immigrate here. To rise to the status of a world power in such a short amount of time says a lot about our capabilities.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Drink beer and have sex with your girl friends or wife or dog or boy friends or with cats. Just remember to have sex instead of just sitting in front of the computer.

russia

Drink beer and have sex with your girl friends or wife or dog or boy friends or with cats. Just remember to have sex instead of just sitting in front of the computer.[/b]

what that guy said , cats ftw! B)

Banned

ty but i think you mean happy 3rd of july ? lol today is 3rd tomarrow 4th noob

Banned Senior Member

TheTruth&#39;s movie owned
    only thing I didnt know is what mosque is :S

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast