Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps

This is a discussion on Happy 4th of July to all my USA peeps within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Why no topic like this in the swedish national day! Totaly Hypocrits ban close thread for racism!...
Page: 5

Why no topic like this in the swedish national day! Totaly Hypocrits ban close thread for racism!

Banned

Brain washed buddies eh? Who the fuck in this world tried to stop terrorism. Bush. These suicide bombing mother fuckers is the highest threat to this world right now. With all this hell in iraq going up will end up in peace after, if you really cared about them, takeing out iraq's dictator was the best thign for them and for this WORLD. He is more threatening then that North Korea leader and that stupid Iran leader. People like you(LOTS) obviously dont take the time to look at the positives to this war and yes there are negatives.
    And who said he "stop terrorism" . well he didnt, not just YET. its still in the process and iraq is a perfect start.[/b]
    you havent looked at the other points of why it was such a bad idea in order to take saddam out of power. iraq itself has many different religious beliefs with one another, now if people can live together with different beliefs without killing each other that is fine, but it did not work in Iraq's case. Saddam was the only one who could actually keep order. everyone else was to busy killing each other, but saddam kept his people FROM killing each other off. in order to run a place that is filled with hate, anger, death, and insecurities, you need to have a political figure put in place aka Saddam. Do you think that iraq would develop democracy so easy? do you think it was right for bush to give saddam back to the iraqi's?NO! that was one of the most retarted fucking mistakes bush could of done was end up giving him back to them, because it showed alot of religious zealots that they could indeed do what they want in the country if saddam was dead. Well, he is dead, and his old republic guard is now gone and probably somewhere in iran defending their nation now. Bush has absolutely no idea what he did to the country and is still saying that it is improving when in fact I see alot of soldiers come back and not wanting to talk about it. The troops morale is actually the lowest it could be right now, yeah we have support from the nation, but people dont support the war and that does in fact kill alot of the soldiers when they find out that they are fighting for nothing, they wont get a pat on the back when they get home, they wont be told they did a good job because people just dont know what the fuck it is really like. do you think it was right for him to send out soldiers in with absolutely no idea what their objective was? bush needs to start making bigger decisions about iraq.

aggressi0n

atleast where not stupid here's proof of your stupidity http://youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/b]
    Those aren't Americans. Those are Liberals.

Islam did 9/11 because they hate us. Stop defending them. It's the religion of hate.

Banned

Those aren't Americans. Those are Liberals.

Islam did 9/11 because they hate us. Stop defending them. It's the religion of hate.[/b]
    look at you, do you hate muslims? then how are you so different?

aggressi0n

look at you, do you hate muslims? then how are you so different?[/b]
    I'll tolerate them when they respect my right to exist.

Banned

I'll tolerate them when they respect my right to exist.[/b]
    but they never will, because you label them as "liberals" when in fact their religion is actually good, same with the catholic religion, you just think it is the "religion of death" because they hate anyone outside their own walls. look beyond your own two eyes.

lucifer4

fuk amerika
    i will give u 1 big firework

my country will nuke ur ass mada fuka

jk

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ow and america doesnt have the best schools in the world.[/b]
    best universities, yes we do

Those aren't Americans. Those are Liberals.[/b]
    actually id put money on most of those being republicans not liberals ...and btw liberal=american u stupid little kid

TunaFishyMe

mmm the marks in american university is grossly inflated. yum yum They are good universities nonetheless.

aggressi0n

actually id put money on most of those being republicans not liberals ...and btw liberal=american u stupid little kid[/b]
    Have you ever noticed that educated people are Republican? Also, I doubt many people can go off memory of the countries in the Coalition of the willing, theres like 20. Liberal doesn't mean your American, their just people in America, but they do nothing. The only Liberals worth a damn are the 7% in our military.

Banned

Have you ever noticed that educated people are Republican? Also, I doubt many people can go off memory of the countries in the Coalition of the willing, theres like 20. Liberal doesn't mean your American, their just people in America, but they do nothing. The only Liberals worth a damn are the 7% in our military.[/b]
    I do not know much about politics, but it seems that you are one who would send thousands of troops to their deaths just to prove a point and make it a personal matter. please stop fucking talking, people like you are the ones who declare wars and do not think of the after effects. if you love bush so much, go march down the street holding a sign.

aggressi0n

I do not know much about politics, but it seems that you are one who would send thousands of troops to their deaths just to prove a point and make it a personal matter. please stop fucking talking, people like you are the ones who declare wars and do not think of the after effects. if you love bush so much, go march down the street holding a sign.[/b]
    President Bush has 66% approval rating in the Military, I have family in the Military, my cousin, was in navy, but he volunteered to go with Army because he said it was boring being a Carrier, my sisters husband complains its boring when he is in Kuwait. I wanna join the Marines and go to Iraq. So so shut the hell up you stupid liberal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAK6h6LkHw4

I listen to the Military, if they hate Kerry, I will hate Kerry, which their justified due to the fact that Kerry wanted to take away body/Humvee armor.

Banned

President Bush has 66% approval rating in the Military, I have family in the Military, my cousin, was in navy, but he volunteered to go with Army because he said it was boring being a Carrier, my sisters husband complains its boring when he is in Kuwait. I wanna join the Marines and go to Iraq. So so shut the hell up you stupid liberal.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jAK6h6LkHw4

I listen to the Military, if they hate Kerry, I will hate Kerry, which their justified due to the fact that Kerry wanted to take away body/Humvee armor.[/b]
    do you label everyone as a liberal child? before you start accusing me of being one i think the only "liberal" here is you and your close-minded opinions. you think everyone is your enemy and its funny that there is no one that really agrees with what you are saying. 66% military approval rating? to me that sounds kind of low.... i wonder why, your not a leader your a follower, and dont join the marines. you would join for the wrong reasons and you would get disqualified at MEPS instantly. And you cant actually base that percent on the entire military, your just throwing out random numbers. you cant get an actual number for EVERY single person in the armed forces, they might not even take it seriously if they were all required to take a survey.

aggressi0n

do you label everyone as a liberal child? before you start accusing me of being one i think the only "liberal" here is you and your close-minded opinions. you think everyone is your enemy and its funny that there is no one that really agrees with what you are saying. 66% military approval rating? to me that sounds kind of low.... i wonder why, your not a leader your a follower, and dont join the marines. you would join for the wrong reasons and you would get disqualified at MEPS instantly.[/b]
    Everything you say is so far left. Your a moron, technically only Moderates are Open Minded and you retarded Liberals are so ignorant, if a Republican is against a Liberal Idea their close minded, if a Democrat is against a Conservative Idea they are open minded. MEPS is about health care, what does that have anything to do with marines you moron.

So your saying their childish and don't take anything serious, you know nothing just shut up.

Banned

Everything you say is so far left. Your a moron, technically only Moderates are Open Minded and you retarded Liberals are so ignorant, if a Republican is against a Liberal Idea their close minded, if a Democrat is against a Conservative Idea they are open minded. MEPS is about health care, what does that have anything to do with marines you moron.

So your saying their childish and don't take anything serious, you know nothing just shut up.[/b]
    lol, if i know nothing? then what do you know?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast