Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet

This is a discussion on Hasn't been banned after swearing Jesus yet within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well my dear tolgahan...some funny stuff u wrote here. 1) the most important thing is believing in god .only one ...
Page: 4

mason_cro

Well my dear tolgahan...some funny stuff u wrote here.
    1)
    the most important thing is believing in god .only one god.not 3.
    This is ridiculous. Either you a) do not respect politheists ( there still are some politheistic religions, and they ARE infact religions and should not be offended just like islam or christianity ), or you B) do not understand what I wrote about christians. We DO NOT have 3 Gods, we have one God which manifests Himself as a Trinity - Three people / entities which represent ONE God. So I repeat, the Holy Trinity IS God. And Mary is NOT a part of the Trinity

P.S. You believe Muhammad's words were not manipulated by some politicians or strange clerics who had access to the holy books?
    Or it's just the Bible that's been tinkered with? Heh...
    Oh u said one thing right, if one does swear Allah, he is swearing every God there is since Allah / Jahve are only different names for the same thing.

Babek

Originally posted by tolgahan
    if ko4life lets this morons say what they wont,mods dont tell me change my sigs,edit my words or tell *if u dont want someone visit here n let everybody insult religions n countries.
    religion name *is not important.
    the most important thing is believing in god .only one god.not 3.
    god is the same allah.thats a name translation difference.
    muslims believe that there is only one god.Mohammed is the god's last prophet.also ISA is a prophet too.but after wars,long times ISA's word has been changed n ppl rewrote the rulles.ISA n Virgin marry are not gods.
    When u say fuck allah ,u mean ur god too.Yea it works to make muslims mad.
    muslims dont swear at god(99,9).but u are swearing at allah.
    n punishing them.. YEs ALL OF THEM MUST BE PUNISHED.IF k2 only punish ppl who swear at allah n dont punish ppl who swear at jesus then go n ask it to K2 dont swear at my god.
    religion name is not important.important thing is believing one god or whatever u want.
    i dont know if k2 will ban them but Mods pls ban that idiots
    edit: everything i said about god is just my thinkings,what i believe
    If you poor water in 3 glasses and pour blue colour in the 1:st, red in the 2:nd and yellow in the 3:rd you have three diffrent colours but it's still the same water.
    Father, Son and the holy spirit is three diffrent names on God, Father = When god sits around spying on people, Son = When he visit earth in a human body, Holy spirit = When he plays the postman or stud(knocked up some girl if I remember rigth).

And if you speek to some christians they will tell you that muslims don't have the "same god" as jews and christians, cause Islam is an old pagan/heathen cult(I'm not one of thoose christians btw, I don't know enough teology and I'm an atheist). check this out for more on the man in the moon http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-moon-god.htm

I

tolgahan

mason_cro
    i think i couldnt understand u . sorry.
    i was born in a muslim country.i think i am lucky.i am not sure if i wd be christian if i was born in USA or Uk .... but i am sure that i wd be a muslim after i learn what is it.Coz it is more suitable for me believe a book that had never been destroyed or disappeared n written again before ,a book that says everything right which scientists confirm all informations it gives before 1500 years ago.i think u ll see it clear after u read a KURAN(holy book)
    but u r living in different zone.its normal to believe different things.God says tell everybody about islam.thats why i want to talk about my religion when someone talks about it.
    babek i cant understand them all coz of my bad english.could make is shorter.
    if it says islam is not true.i can show u lots of documentories about christians.a web site cant verify or deny a big religion -_-
    god sent islam for pagans.islam doesnt support pagans.arabs were pagan ppl.Islam is the end of paganism for arabs.
    muslims jews christians have the same god.But time makes ppl DEGENERATE.
    if christians rules can save itself there wd not be muslims on te world today.because god wd not send another religion.everytime old religion DEGENERATEs god sent the next religion.thats all.
    this is my thinkings.i didnt insult christians n jews.i just said what we believe
    but my point was not about religions or races.
    i asked mods why they let ppl insult religions ?
    edit: everything i said about god is just my thinkings,what i believe
    i think u could see this in my first post

off topic: respect to participants of this thread....relatively flame free, interesting and informative. Its great to see how the discussion is progressing and the maturity level is superb. (sorry for interrupting, had to be said)

Originally posted by tolgahan
    zero u r a good teacher at the same time .but u r teaching kids bad words using it
    ooooh zero, sing the alphabet song to me when i get home from work plzzzz ^_^

tolgahan

ChanTicO
    yes its allways funny to argue something with mature ppl
    its hard to explain something to kids
    Zero's EGO bigger than himself . if i were him i wd think why ppl hate him.its coz he is a good player? nah i dont think so

Rentzusuken

I'm glad my gun isn't sitting next to me right now because I would have to shoot myself after reading all the ignorance in this single thread.

PoodleLucy

rentzy poooooo

don't say that! bad boy!

ignorance is all around us, fact of life. best we can do is try to educate the ones who might want to learn and hope the others do not cause too much trouble.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I'm glad my gun isn't sitting next to me right now because I would have to shoot myself after reading all the ignorance in this single thread.
    Don't say things like that !

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    naaa I think your bluffing ^_^

Everyone deserves the same punishment if they don't abide by the rules of the game.

I don't think cama should have been banned, I thought that was retarded the way they went about that however if he was banned for that so should everyone else who does the same.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    naaa I think your bluffing ^_^[/b]
    He needs a spanking just for saying it ! :angry:

FlyingCat

Respect to everybody our all believings and culture r different nothin to do u cannot understand us we cannot understand u thats all =D

mason_cro

Sorry I haven't checked the topic out since yesterday, so I'll reply.
    @ tolgahan - my point was - christians have one God which had 3 forms,which babek explained pretty good. However, I do not agree with babek that islam is a pagan religion. I respect every single muslim that honors his religion and I often admire the way that they do. I do not agree with agressive fundamentalist sects which terrorize the world, but that is another story. So, I think we reasonably came to the conclusion that we should all be treated equally whether we are hindu,christian,muslim, pagan or atheist. And I'll also add that it was a nice conversation without some ego-trips which occur pretty often here.
    p.s.@Rentzusuken - If someone is ignorant here, why not say something useful to change that, so they learn something, instead of just making a useless remark. But we tend to give a lot of useless remarks here, so never mind

tolgahan

if babek says islam is a pagan religion that means babek is not alive
    even islam is a pagan religion ,christian , jews these are all pagans
    babek u seems very cultured person so dont u know mohammed's first movement was destroying pagan's idols when he get in KAABA?have u ever seen a muslim worships a idol ?
    we have a good for words for this.
    if u know ,talk .. if u dont know ,shut up for ppl think that u r a good man
    not a 100% translatin but means same
    i couldnt believe u said these.i hope we missunderstood u
    mason_cro i still couldnt understand ur god well. i ll read something about it.But as i remember from school days , christians believe that isa is the son the god. so he is a god too
    i ll search it.Damn i forgot everything :P

lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast