Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

HELL YEAH

This is a discussion on HELL YEAH within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer LOL america are the last people to promote any type of justice.. ffs u ...
Page: 2

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    LOL america are the last people to promote any type of justice..
    ffs u went after the wrong guy at the beginning
    and u couldnt find someone hiding in a hole..
    were is that sig of norg's... hold on ill go find it
    actually we were in afghan before we were in iraq, and we DID find saddam, i think your like 5 years behind on the times, read the news.
    its obviously not easy to find 1 guy who could be hiding anywhere in the world... and we found him in what, a year?[/b]
    I know you found him EVENTUALLY.. how hard.. he was in a fuking hole!
    You seem to miss the point I keep making about america and hipocrites..
    oow found his sig;

louch

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by louch@

actually we were in afghan before we were in iraq, and we DID find saddam, i think your like 5 years behind on the times, read the news.
    its obviously not easy to find 1 guy who could be hiding anywhere in the world... and we found him in what, a year?
    oow found his sig;
    [/b]
    ok, now i want you, and a friend, to dig like a 6foot hole, have your friend hide in it, but you cant know where it is, and he has to do it somewhere in the city you live in, and go try to find him...

do you honestly think its fucking easy to find someone whos underground and you have no clue if hes even in the fucking country!?
    seriously if your gonna shit on the military for that, your just being a fucking dunce.

also, get used to war, people die, its a part of life, did you ever read about what saddam did to his own people? or hitler? or about the civilians killed in nam before we stepped foot into the country?
    believe it or not we keep this planet in order, ya things get messy sometimes but NOTHINGS PERFECT
    now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hypocricy states that u have to BELIEVE something and do another...our military actions dont represent one of a hypocrite

we went for osama first in afghan, not iraq...we went into iraq "under the threat of nuclear arms"<publicized reason of course there are others...there are always other reasons for war...the whole basis of war is personal gain why would we go into war if we werent assured thered be some personal gain? u know how much it costs for war? dont be nieve of course were looking for some oil on the side

anyway back to as i was saying...we went into iraq second after afghan...we found sadam and took him from the country as to prevent future slaughters by him...at the moment the only iraqi killings are in self defense...then ur gonna claim "self defense against kids and women?" nope...but have u heard of cross fire? im sure a portion of the deaths of those kids and women were caused by iraqi's as well

now after we took sadam out...are we just supposed to leave them without any sort of government? the country would kill THEMSELVES itd be like a never ending riot til the whole country is dead -_- so of course we stayed til a new government was put into place

NOW! at this point yes i agree we should get the fuck outta iraq...they have a government...actually they have a government to the point they were able to convict sadam to a hanging(ownt?)...at this point us being in iraq is irrelevent and a waste of time

democrats have majority in the congress again finally...hopefully well be out of iraq very soon

Default Re: HELL YEAH

Originally posted by louch
    TIME TO PWNZ0R SOME IRAQI FUCKS!
    so ur happy to go kill innocent people? way to go

Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    Yes our country is so so bad, which is why thousands of people per day are risking their lives to come here for freedom. Give me a break dude America stands for justice and our presedent is not America.. don't confuse the two. I am no bush fan but I sure as hell am glad kerry didn't win, especially about the shit talk he pulled the other day. :P

zzz shame on you anyways for making this off topic u people always gotta do that :P this post is about him going to the army not about ur oppinions on the war.

oTEXo2

go pone some noobz :P

:mellow:

louch

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    hypocricy states that u have to BELIEVE something and do another...our military actions dont represent one of a hypocrite

we went for osama first in afghan, not iraq...we went into iraq "under the threat of nuclear arms"<publicized reason of course there are others...there are always other reasons for war...the whole basis of war is personal gain why would we go into war if we werent assured thered be some personal gain? u know how much it costs for war? dont be nieve of course were looking for some oil on the side

anyway back to as i was saying...we went into iraq second after afghan...we found sadam and took him from the country as to prevent future slaughters by him...at the moment the only iraqi killings are in self defense...then ur gonna claim "self defense against kids and women?" nope...but have u heard of cross fire? im sure a portion of the deaths of those kids and women were caused by iraqi's as well

now after we took sadam out...are we just supposed to leave them without any sort of government? the country would kill THEMSELVES itd be like a never ending riot til the whole country is dead -_- so of course we stayed til a new government was put into place

NOW! at this point yes i agree we should get the fuck outta iraq...they have a government...actually they have a government to the point they were able to convict sadam to a hanging(ownt?)...at this point us being in iraq is irrelevent and a waste of time

democrats have majority in the congress again finally...hopefully well be out of iraq very soon
    we need to stay in iraq for a little longer, as security, iraqis voting for their president are being killed, iraqis training to become military or police, are being killed, we need to make sure this doesnt happen.
    also, women and children have been used as human bombs many times, for example:
    american soldiers are in a convoy driving through a small town, they see iraqi children running next to the humvees cheering, then that 1 child, with a bomb on his chest, BOOM, dead americans.
    so when a soldier sees a child running towards him or anything suspicious, he is to suspect and expect somehting, if he feels threatened, he must pull the trigger, do you think our soldiers are just sick sadistic heartless people who kill women and children for fun? if you believe that, your an ignorant fuck, and should have a bomb strapped to your chest, and blown up in your families home

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    @

its obviously not easy to find 1 guy who could be hiding anywhere in the world... and we found him in what, a year?
    oow found his sig;
    [/b]

also, get used to war, people die, its a part of life, did you ever read about what saddam did to his own people? or hitler? or about the civilians killed in nam before we stepped foot into the country?
    believe it or not we keep this planet in order, ya things get messy sometimes but NOTHINGS PERFECT
    now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic[/b][/quote]

Er wrong.. war isnt a part of life, it takes 2 to tango.. did Gandi (duno the spellin lol) go about trying to sort things with bombs? How about Martin Luther King.. no?

Thats exactly the stupid fukin logic that makes u dumb arse head strong americans..
    Ooooow look, we have guns, and the biggest gun crime death rate.. lets go tell people what to do!
    You kill any decent person that u fear is going to far.. Martin L. King, Kennedy etc
    Your probably keeping secrets from the world cos u think u deserve to run it all..
    Go ruin the o-zone even more with more pointless war's and industrial shit.. and face it, you'll never get into the EU

the_man_slayer

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

we need to stay in iraq for a little longer, as security, iraqis voting for their president are being killed, iraqis training to become military or police, are being killed, we need to make sure this doesnt happen.
    also, women and children have been used as human bombs many times, for example:
    american soldiers are in a convoy driving through a small town, they see iraqi children running next to the humvees cheering, then that 1 child, with a bomb on his chest, BOOM, dead americans.
    so when a soldier sees a child running towards him or anything suspicious, he is to suspect and expect somehting, if he feels threatened, he must pull the trigger, do you think our soldiers are just sick sadistic heartless people who kill women and children for fun? if you believe that, your an ignorant fuck, and should have a bomb strapped to your chest, and blown up in your families home[/b]
    No, just american soldiers

Matrixxx

the violence in iraq will never stop imo... dumb idiots kill them selfs for peace.. wtf is that stupid shit

louch

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    @

oow found his sig;

now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic[/b]
    Er wrong.. war isnt a part of life, it takes 2 to tango.. did Gandi (duno the spellin lol) go about trying to sort things with bombs? How about Martin Luther King.. no?

Thats exactly the stupid fukin logic that makes u dumb arse head strong americans..
    Ooooow look, we have guns, and the biggest gun crime death rate.. lets go tell people what to do!
    You kill any decent person that u fear is going to far.. Martin L. King, Kennedy etc
    Your probably keeping secrets from the world cos u think u deserve to run it all..
    Go ruin the o-zone even more with more pointless war's and industrial shit.. and face it, you'll never get into the EU[/b][/quote]
    war isnt a part of life? thats why even animals fight all the time? there has been wars, death, crime, and all that since the beginning of mankind, you cant stop it.
    you know what war does for this planet? POPULATION CONTROL, imagine if we had world peace for the next 100 years, the planet would be incredibly overpopulated, and that would cause the crime rate to fuckign skyrocket.

and actually, south america has the highest homicide rate in the world, not america, get your facts straight.
    we need war, we need crime, we need death, we need disease, we need poverty, we need everything the world has now.
    its like the food chain, one animal goes extinct, they all end up going extinct.

and you make the mistake of blaming all americans for what our government does, which makes you ignorant

louch

man slayer needs to stop spending so much time on KOL and see the real world, and not just believe what his fellow anti-americans say

people say americans believe everything our media says, when in fact, you guys also believe everything another anti-american says

when in fact, you guys also believe everything another anti-american says
    Thats a good point, throughout other countries the media flames America with just as much propaganda as you accuse us with. Either way America did not invent war wtf are you thinking man slayer. War will always happen. War is not a good thing but sometimes it is inevitable for the sake of keeping our coutry safe.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    @

oow found his sig;

now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic

Go ruin the o-zone even more with more pointless war's and industrial shit.. and face it, you'll never get into the EU[/b]
    war isnt a part of life? thats why even animals fight all the time? there has been wars, death, crime, and all that since the beginning of mankind, you cant stop it.
    you know what war does for this planet? POPULATION CONTROL, imagine if we had world peace for the next 100 years, the planet would be incredibly overpopulated, and that would cause the crime rate to fuckign skyrocket.

and actually, south america has the highest homicide rate in the world, not america, get your facts straight.
    we need war, we need crime, we need death, we need disease, we need poverty, we need everything the world has now.
    its like the food chain, one animal goes extinct, they all end up going extinct.

and you make the mistake of blaming all americans for what our government does, which makes you ignorant[/b][/quote]

Again.. no

War isnt a part of life, animals fighting between themselves isnt a war- its them fighting to survive for food, war isnt that nice.
    LOL if u think killing people randomly to keep the numbers down is a good thing then your fuked in the head.
    Yes actually america does have the highest gun crime, and what would u expect? You idiots sell guns over the fuking counter.. even at shops were little kids would be like Wallmart!
    We DONT NEED WAR u twisted son of a bitch, we need death yes, thats a part of life.. death from illness and disease and even famin.. but not war.
    I havent blamed all americans actually, but its pretty easy to see how fuked up some of u are cos u voted Bush back in..

Your government has done shit that has been kept out of the history books.. u forget to mention the killings of Martin Luther and Kennedy..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast