Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

HELL YEAH

This is a discussion on HELL YEAH within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator louch you have to the the fucking stupidest person i have ever encountered. if ...
Page: 6

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    louch you have to the the fucking stupidest person i have ever encountered. if you think your going to war to shoot people and you think its cool then your a fucking retard and deserve to be shot in the head. i respect american troops because they have alot of patriotism and are loyal to thier country and all its just a shame that thier lead by a dumbfuck who has no clue what hes doing. if you want to argue that people in other countries deserve to die, like your doing, i think you should think about why other people do the things they do to america, just refer to my sig and see what your country has already done to innocent people and save us all your fucking bullshit
    when did i say i was cool if i kill people? and where did i say people in other countries deserve to die?
    please dont fucking put words in my mouth.
    you know what the majority of recruits say to their recruiters when asked why they want to join?
    "i just wanna kill people and blow shit up"
    that was even my recruiters reason.
    and your sig, do YOU know for a straight FACT, that all that is 100% true? no you dont know that, you found it on the internet, thought "now anti-americans will think im cool shit" and sigged it.
    there is no way you can prove all that is true, that was written by an angry, anti-american, immature juvenile ignorant fuck, who read some shit and believed every bit of it.[/b]
    and where do u get ur information? oh ya from pro-american sources

rofl i love how when peoples only defense is a defense that has no backing and can easily be turned against them :rollseyes:

i agree with norg...idiots like u are what give american a bad name...true u never SAID it was cool to kill people...but u implied it by the topic title and how uve been acting about killing people...and true u didnt say other people in other countries deserve to die...but once again its implied by ur actions...the way u act is just as bad as how u may talk...actually its worse...cuz people can lie and try to manipulate interpretations about what they say but how they act is a true tell on what they believe

<!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    louch you have to the the fucking stupidest person i have ever encountered. if you think your going to war to shoot people and you think its cool then your a fucking retard and deserve to be shot in the head. i respect american troops because they have alot of patriotism and are loyal to thier country and all its just a shame that thier lead by a dumbfuck who has no clue what hes doing. if you want to argue that people in other countries deserve to die, like your doing, i think you should think about why other people do the things they do to america, just refer to my sig and see what your country has already done to innocent people and save us all your fucking bullshit
    when did i say i was cool if i kill people? and where did i say people in other countries deserve to die?
    please dont fucking put words in my mouth.
    you know what the majority of recruits say to their recruiters when asked why they want to join?
    "i just wanna kill people and blow shit up"
    that was even my recruiters reason.
    and your sig, do YOU know for a straight FACT, that all that is 100% true? no you dont know that, you found it on the internet, thought "now anti-americans will think im cool shit" and sigged it.
    there is no way you can prove all that is true, that was written by an angry, anti-american, immature juvenile ignorant fuck, who read some shit and believed every bit of it.[/b]
    hmm how about this?
    TIME TO PWNZ0R SOME IRAQI FUCKS![/b]
    i fucking love americans

<!--QuoteBegin-Typical American

yo some fucking towelhead just bombed us because we killed 500,000 thier people, lets go own them cause our army is the fucking shit. i dont know what im fighting for and i dont give a shit what bush says cause i wanna kill some iraqis for oil. omg hes telling us that we are bad for killing people? FUCKING ANTI AMERICAN WE OWN ALL COUNTRIES CAUSE WE KILL PEOPLE AND YOU HAVE NO PRIDE IN YOUR COUNTRY!
    pretty much sums up this whole topic and im not gonna bother posting in it again

p.s. i hope you get shot while in Iraq

lockz0red, norg your sig is too big.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456