Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

HELL YEAH

This is a discussion on HELL YEAH within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; white people... :mellow:...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

white people... :mellow:

Find one gun that walmart sells thats for intended for killing people and I will give you a cookie. We kill your precious animals for food and we damn like how it tastes. :lol:

Don't blame the gun blame the people that dont use them wisely.

u forget to mention the killings of Martin Luther and Kennedy
    You think we don't hear about that? Plz man who put that in your head? I don't understand why other countrys gotta stick their ass in out business, you don't see americans talking about some stupid move the UK made do you? :blink:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    when in fact, you guys also believe everything another anti-american says
    Thats a good point, throughout other countries the media flames America with just as much propaganda as you accuse us with. Either way America did not invent war wtf are you thinking man slayer. War will always happen. War is not a good thing but sometimes it is inevitable for the sake of keeping our coutry safe.[/b]
    When did I say america invented war??
    Yes war may be your last option sometimes.. but america look at it as a weapon.. not a defence.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Vacant
    Find one gun that walmart sells thats for intended for killing people and I will give you a cookie. We kill your precious animals for food and we damn like how it tastes. *:lol: *

Don't blame the gun blame the people that dont use them wisely.

u forget to mention the killings of Martin Luther and Kennedy
    You think we don't hear about that? Plz man who put that in your head? I don't understand why other countrys gotta stick their ass in out business, you don't see americans talking about some stupid move the UK made do you? :blink:
    If the gun wasnt there in the first place, the person who wouldnt use it wisely wouldnt get the chance..

By killings i mean assasinations.. so why is it when someone within your own country trys to get some freedom they get killed? It's other countries business if america decides to talk about freedom in other countries (sticking their ass in peoples business as u put it).

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Dro
    white people... *:mellow:
    asains :mellow:

:wub:

Hells Kitchen

No, just american soldiers
    ugh shut your pie hole you ignorant fuck, solider dont deicde to go to war, there told to by their leader.

louch

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer
    Originally posted by louch
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer

LOL america are the last people to promote any type of justice..
    ffs u went after the wrong guy at the beginning
    and u couldnt find someone hiding in a hole..
    were is that sig of norg's... hold on ill go find it

actually we were in afghan before we were in iraq, and we DID find saddam, i think your like 5 years behind on the times, read the news.
    its obviously not easy to find 1 guy who could be hiding anywhere in the world... and we found him in what, a year?

I know you found him EVENTUALLY.. how hard.. he was in a fuking hole!
    You seem to miss the point I keep making about america and hipocrites..
    oow found his sig;

also, get used to war, people die, its a part of life, did you ever read about what saddam did to his own people? or hitler? or about the civilians killed in nam before we stepped foot into the country?
    believe it or not we keep this planet in order, ya things get messy sometimes but NOTHINGS PERFECT
    now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic

Er wrong.. war isnt a part of life, it takes 2 to tango.. did Gandi (duno the spellin lol) go about trying to sort things with bombs? How about Martin Luther King.. no?

Thats exactly the stupid fukin logic that makes u dumb arse head strong americans..
    Ooooow look, we have guns, and the biggest gun crime death rate.. lets go tell people what to do!
    You kill any decent person that u fear is going to far.. Martin L. King, Kennedy etc
    Your probably keeping secrets from the world cos u think u deserve to run it all..
    Go ruin the o-zone even more with more pointless war's and industrial shit.. and face it, you'll never get into the EU
    war isnt a part of life? thats why even animals fight all the time? there has been wars, death, crime, and all that since the beginning of mankind, you cant stop it.
    you know what war does for this planet? POPULATION CONTROL, imagine if we had world peace for the next 100 years, the planet would be incredibly overpopulated, and that would cause the crime rate to fuckign skyrocket.

and actually, south america has the highest homicide rate in the world, not america, get your facts straight.
    we need war, we need crime, we need death, we need disease, we need poverty, we need everything the world has now.
    its like the food chain, one animal goes extinct, they all end up going extinct.

and you make the mistake of blaming all americans for what our government does, which makes you ignorant[/b]
    Again.. no

War isnt a part of life, animals fighting between themselves isnt a war- its them fighting to survive for food, war isnt that nice.
    LOL if u think killing people randomly to keep the numbers down is a good thing then your fuked in the head.
    Yes actually america does have the highest gun crime, and what would u expect? You idiots sell guns over the fuking counter.. even at shops were little kids would be like Wallmart!
    We DONT NEED WAR u twisted son of a bitch, we need death yes, thats a part of life.. death from illness and disease and even famin.. but not war.
    I havent blamed all americans actually, but its pretty easy to see how fuked up some of u are cos u voted Bush back in..

Your government has done shit that has been kept out of the history books.. u forget to mention the killings of Martin Luther and Kennedy..[/b][/quote]
    war IS a part of fucking life! jesus christ can you really be THAT stupid?! how the fuck do you think you are where you are right now? if you went back in time and stopped every war from happening, would you be here? no! be glad for fucking war, be glad your countries not overpopulated, and your not out on the street fighting over a piece of fucking bread.
    if its been here since the beginning, ITS MEANT TO BE HERE. why cant you understand that? are you one of those bitchy whiny little tree hugging hippies? and no check your fucking facts, america does not have the highest homicide rate, ya we might have a high gun crime rate but is it the highest? no its not.
    and bush lost the elections, but unfortunatly he has connections and fucking rigged them, and thats how he won.

Cant Think Of A Name

i find it quite funny that alot of countries talks shit about American but when there in trouble who goes to save them

Hells Kitchen

i find it quite funny that alot of countries talks shit about American but when there in trouble who goes to save them
    + 1 million

not to mention all of them come crying to our country for freedom.

louch

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name
    like france for example

fucking french fags

i always compare america, to the NYPD or LAPD
    we keep everything under control in the world, nobody likes us, but when people need help, we are right there, ya sometimes we'll beat a civilian down, and soemtimes things get messy, but we do our job, and we do it good
    any other comparisons you can think of for this, feel free

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-louch
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer

LOL america are the last people to promote any type of justice..
    ffs u went after the wrong guy at the beginning
    and u couldnt find someone hiding in a hole..
    were is that sig of norg's... hold on ill go find it

actually we were in afghan before we were in iraq, and we DID find saddam, i think your like 5 years behind on the times, read the news.
    its obviously not easy to find 1 guy who could be hiding anywhere in the world... and we found him in what, a year?

I know you found him EVENTUALLY.. how hard.. he was in a fuking hole!
    You seem to miss the point I keep making about america and hipocrites..
    oow found his sig;

and he got away with it.. hmm maybe cos he's the only one your secret authorities can control like a little puppet

dw as soon as you try bring you 'justice' to Korea you wont know what hit ya, but dw, cos sooooo many people will die, it'll be a good thing!

also, get used to war, people die, its a part of life, did you ever read about what saddam did to his own people? or hitler? or about the civilians killed in nam before we stepped foot into the country?
    believe it or not we keep this planet in order, ya things get messy sometimes but NOTHINGS PERFECT
    now stfu, and lick a testicle, cause your pissing me off with your retarded logic

Er wrong.. war isnt a part of life, it takes 2 to tango.. did Gandi (duno the spellin lol) go about trying to sort things with bombs? How about Martin Luther King.. no?

Thats exactly the stupid fukin logic that makes u dumb arse head strong americans..
    Ooooow look, we have guns, and the biggest gun crime death rate.. lets go tell people what to do!
    You kill any decent person that u fear is going to far.. Martin L. King, Kennedy etc
    Your probably keeping secrets from the world cos u think u deserve to run it all..
    Go ruin the o-zone even more with more pointless war's and industrial shit.. and face it, you'll never get into the EU

war isnt a part of life? thats why even animals fight all the time? there has been wars, death, crime, and all that since the beginning of mankind, you cant stop it.
    you know what war does for this planet? POPULATION CONTROL, imagine if we had world peace for the next 100 years, the planet would be incredibly overpopulated, and that would cause the crime rate to fuckign skyrocket.

and actually, south america has the highest homicide rate in the world, not america, get your facts straight.
    we need war, we need crime, we need death, we need disease, we need poverty, we need everything the world has now.
    its like the food chain, one animal goes extinct, they all end up going extinct.

and you make the mistake of blaming all americans for what our government does, which makes you ignorant
    Again.. no

War isnt a part of life, animals fighting between themselves isnt a war- its them fighting to survive for food, war isnt that nice.
    LOL if u think killing people randomly to keep the numbers down is a good thing then your fuked in the head.
    Yes actually america does have the highest gun crime, and what would u expect? You idiots sell guns over the fuking counter.. even at shops were little kids would be like Wallmart!
    We DONT NEED WAR u twisted son of a bitch, we need death yes, thats a part of life.. death from illness and disease and even famin.. but not war.
    I havent blamed all americans actually, but its pretty easy to see how fuked up some of u are cos u voted Bush back in..

Your government has done shit that has been kept out of the history books.. u forget to mention the killings of Martin Luther and Kennedy..[/b]
    war IS a part of fucking life! jesus christ can you really be THAT stupid?! how the fuck do you think you are where you are right now? if you went back in time and stopped every war from happening, would you be here? no! be glad for fucking war, be glad your countries not overpopulated, and your not out on the street fighting over a piece of fucking bread.
    if its been here since the beginning, ITS MEANT TO BE HERE. why cant you understand that? are you one of those bitchy whiny little tree hugging hippies? and no check your fucking facts, america does not have the highest homicide rate, ya we might have a high gun crime rate but is it the highest? no its not.
    and bush lost the elections, but unfortunatly he has connections and fucking rigged them, and thats how he won.[/b][/quote]

No it isnt a part of life, i thought u were in there 'fighting for freedom', if your doing that then your preventing your precious wars, or were u just looking for a reason to go in there and kill the shit outta everyone?
    Thanks for the generalisation btw..
    I never said u had the highest homicide rate (but hey, surprise me)

International Homicide Comparisons

[For international gun and non-gun homicide, suicide, and total violent death rates, see GunCite's International Violent Death Rates]
    Arbitrary Comparisons Between Countries

The U.S. has a high gun murder rate, whereas a country like England with strict gun controls has almost no gun murders and a very low murder rate. Doesn't this show that gun control is effective in reducing murder rates? Not exactly. Prior to having any gun controls, England already had a homicide rate much lower than the United States (Guns, Murders, and the Constitution: A Realistic Assessment of Gun Control, Don B. Kates Jr.). Japan is another country typically cited (see Japanese Gun Control, by David B. Kopel). (Briefly discussing the difference in homicide rates between England and the U.S. is Clayton Cramer's, Variations in California Murder Rates: Does Gun Availability Cause High Murder Rates?)

International Homicide Rate Table (Death rates are per 100,000)

Hells Kitchen

rofl that chart is crap, you cant compare numberes when the years arnt even the same. LMAO, you know how much time has change in one year, not to mention in 2006. Funny chart tho, not to mention not all countries are on the chart.

Cant Think Of A Name

Originally posted by louch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(louch)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cant Think Of A Name
    like france for example

fucking french fags

we keep everything under control in the world, nobody likes us, but when people need help, we are right there, ya sometimes we'll beat a civilian down, and soemtimes things get messy, but we do our job, and we do it good
    any other comparisons you can think of for this, feel free [/b]
    another example..WWII

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Cant Think Of A Name+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cant Think Of A Name)</div>
    Originally posted by louch@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cant Think Of A Name

like france for example

fucking french fags

any other comparisons you can think of for this, feel free
    another example..WWII[/b]
    .. america comes in at the end and tries to take credit for getting hitler? dont think so
    they just couldnt miss out on a chance to do more killing

louch

ya nice 7 year old fucking stats dumbass, jesus.

BRASILIA, Brazil (Reuters) - More than 150 Brazilians were murdered each day last year on average, putting Brazil on a par with some war zones in terms of its homicide rate, the Justice Ministry said on Monday.

Some 55,000 Brazilians died of homicide in 2005 -- a few thousand more civilians than in three years of war in Iraq, according to leading estimates.

Brazil, a continent-sized nation of 185 million people starkly divided into rich and poor, has had notoriously high crime rates for years. Millions of poor live in urban slums and unpoliced rural areas where guns are easy to come by.

Though the murder rate is high, Marcelo Durante, coordinator of the Justice Ministry's report, said homicides have fallen slowly in recent years thanks in part to an initiative to collect guns from the streets.

Citizens have voluntarily turned in thousands of weapons in places like Rio de Janeiro, the famous beachside city whose urban slums have some of the highest crime rates in Brazil.

A referendum in 2005 to ban gun sales failed, in part because some voters had lost faith in police.

"It was the states that collected the most guns that saw crime rates fall most," said Durante, "but we have to remember it's not just about guns."

Other kinds of violent crime in Brazil are far more common than statistics show, Durante said, adding that urban surveys suggest only a quarter of all robberies and 15 percent of all rapes are reported nationwide.

"At least with homicide, we can be a little more confident most of the crimes are getting reported," he said.

Murders also declined in Brazil's largest city of Sao Paulo in recent years, Durante said. Earlier this year, however, a gang known as First Command of the Capital launched a series of attacks on police, banks and buses in which about 200 police, gangsters and innocent civilians were killed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060925/...me_brazil_dc_1

war has been amungst mankind since the beginning, ITS PART OF LIFE
    fucking retard learn to understand that

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast