Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

How far the US have change in 150 years

This is a discussion on How far the US have change in 150 years within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; America has produced a man of intelligence and pure sexiness....i give you: N E I L C A V U ...
Page: 14

America has produced a man of intelligence and pure sexiness....i give you:

NEIL CAVUTO!!

this guy is truly amazing, as a form of entertainment and intelligence.
    old cavuto
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1f7ICTAdVw
    normal cavuto:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMb5BsZ7FNI
    zwahahaha

free media h34r:[/b]
    I do agree with most of the things he said. I don't think we should bail these guys out.

Banned

Uses of Great Man by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Let me summarize it; don't praise great people, but try to be like them or better.

Really show how useless Americans are, like AUDIO.

Yes, I used quotes from great philosophers, but I didn't take the effort to make their name colorful and make a big deal out of it.

Banned

What a surprise, the boy with the invisible friend also has no understanding of genealogy. Every single person has an origin in Africa and we have countless influences on our genetics along the way. We are just one giant blend of amino-acids in a smooth spectrum, making a distinction based on the colour of skin is just as meaningless ancestrally as the size of our feet. The whole failure of the civil rights movement was only pushing for equal rights for all groups, rather than trying to change the more fundamental social problem of racial segregation. The idea of race came from a primitive time before we understood DNA, and it should be confined to history.

Some people aren't trying to hide their race, maybe they just object to the irrational labelling? I know I do. If you were to ask me what I am then I wouldn't belong to any of your labels, nor would I care because I am an individual.

As for 90% of blacks voting Obama; it is quite a leap to assume they voted on the basis of race. Considering almost all of the republican votes in the election came from the white religious bible belt, is it surprising that people not of that demographic (who happen to be victims of that demographic historically) voted for the only other option? The only racism I see here is assuming that their voting patterns were based on skin colour.[/b]
    I could careless about genealogy. Its only labeling people if you try to make it that, people that view it as labeling are the people that try to make it some sort of evil ideal. I'm glad your an individual so am I, but your still a race and its just a question not a racial slur.

If you were form the U.S and had a chance to ask some of the black Americans around the nation you would see why people would come to the conclusion that 90% of blacks voted for Obama on the reason of him being black. The "religious bible belt" aren't the people voting on race, their voting on their views, please don't be that stupid. I believe all races are equal and I don't discriminate against any, but it still doesn't leave out the fact that people have different backgrounds. Why is it such a big deal to ask someone theirs?

Banned

Lets complain about how 100% of the KKK voted for McCain.

Just because some black people say it doesn't mean you should make a generalization base on them. What if I generalize all Republicans to be that "insane old lady"? Or those White Supremists people?

I could careless about genealogy. Its only labeling people if you try to make it that, people that view it as labeling are the people that try to make it some sort of evil ideal. I'm glad your an individual so am I, but your still a race and its just a question not a racial slur.

If you were form the U.S and had a chance to ask some of the black Americans around the nation you would see why people would come to the conclusion that 90% of blacks voted for Obama on the reason of him being black. The "religious bible belt" aren't the people voting on race, their voting on their views, please don't be that stupid. I believe all races are equal and I don't discriminate against any, but it still doesn't leave out the fact that people have different backgrounds. Why is it such a big deal to ask someone theirs?[/b]
    You don't know why all black people voted for Obama, you are just assuming. Then you turn around and say that people in the bible belt are voting on their views not voting on the race. All over the news their were reports of "white" people from the bible belt claiming they wouldn't vote for Obama because he was black. (From their own mouths) I know that some black people voted for Obama cause he was black, just like some white people wouldn't vote for him cause he is black. Who cares. America voted for Obama. Time to move on now.

Zaczaco11

Uses of Great Man by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Let me summarize it; don't praise great people, but try to be like them or better.

Really show how useless Americans are, like AUDIO.

Yes, I used quotes from great philosophers, but I didn't take the effort to make their name colorful and make a big deal out of it.[/b]
    it was a joke. you want philosophy. how about philosophy that proves how cheap ruined this country is?

Ever read john lock? lays out a form of goverment, was from the 1600's if im not mistaken. we took it from him and ruined it. How about the average american, such as kennie? got one for that too. Read the Allegory of Plato's Cave. What about Thomas Hobbes? the theory of nature, that we seek what is desired from greed, which causes a neverending circle of violence, war, and chaos.

I don't know about you but i have my bar set much higher than cavuto, all he is, is a form of entertainment between classes, but hey you can set your bar to a man who claims to know everything just by reading a few articles and not letting other people talk, wait, i see you already have.

you always resort back to unprovoked insults, tisk tisk tisk.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

sorry off topic but yall are to serious, chillax a bit and watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccZVF9jumv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQO5IexHXmc...feature=channel

Banned

You don't know why all black people voted for Obama, you are just assuming. Then you turn around and say that people in the bible belt are voting on their views not voting on the race. All over the news their were reports of "white" people from the bible belt claiming they wouldn't vote for Obama because he was black. (From their own mouths) I know that some black people voted for Obama cause he was black, just like some white people wouldn't vote for him cause he is black. Who cares. America voted for Obama. Time to move on now.[/b]
    I know I'm assuming, but I have good reason's that I have to come to that conclusion. I didn't say their weren't white people who wouldn't vote on race because hell yell there is. There are many different kinds of views on religion but I don't want to get into that again, I ll just say that the way I was raised we don't discriminate on people because of their color or race.

Banned

it was a joke. you want philosophy. how about philosophy that proves how cheap ruined this country is?

Ever read john lock? lays out a form of goverment, was from the 1600's if im not mistaken. we took it from him and ruined it. How about the average american, such as kennie? got one for that too. Read the Allegory of Plato's Cave. What about Thomas Hobbes? the theory of nature, that we seek what is desired from greed, which causes a neverending circle of violence, war, and chaos.

I don't know about you but i have my bar set much higher than cavuto, all he is, is a form of entertainment between classes, but hey you can set your bar to a man who claims to know everything just by reading a few articles and not letting other people talk, wait, i see you already have.

you always resort back to unprovoked insults, tisk tisk tisk.[/b]
    "Imitation is suicide." Self Reliance by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Once again show how stupid Americans really are. This work for them! It must work for us! This sounds good. Lets do it!

Look at McCain wanting to imitate Reagan.
    1. Reagan didn't have a 10billion deficit.
    2. Reagan had a growing market. Unlike today, we have a decrease in consumer demand.
    3. Reagon was during the "cold war" not the Iraq War. (Actually the cold war was good, motivated Americans to make scientific/technological advances)

We learn from history, but we need to update what history teaches us.

Banned

I'm not saying Americans are retarded because of their ideologies, I'm saying they are retarded because they can't make a logical decision.

Example:
    Which one is more logical?
    Option A. Businesses will expand because they have a tax cut. Tax cut will increase consumer demand.

You can make a case where if rich people will save money, they will spend more. However that is unlikely. Why? Because most of them already have whatever they want. They will buy a newer 60inch HDTV to replace their older 60inch HDTV? Even if they spend more, they won't increase demand because there isn't as much people on top as the lower class.

Option B. Give people money who needs help so they can buy necessities. Therefore this will increase demand and will create jobs. I read an article the other day saying 50% of Americans children aren't living an active and healthy life due to hunger. Give their parents some money so they can buy some food for their kids.

Which one is more logical?
    1. 3% of high class Americans will stimulate the economy by buying more
    2. 85% of middle/lower class Americans will stimulate the economy by buying more

(The other 12% is the lower-high class that already spending their money regularly, hold high college degree jobs)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314