Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

How far the US have change in 150 years

This is a discussion on How far the US have change in 150 years within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; btw what are you, you never answered the question? [/b]...
Page: 12

Zaczaco11

btw what are you, you never answered the question?[/b]

Banned

I live in America. Hint hint.

Please don't put me together with Moe.

oke, trying to insult someone because they say one thing is bias by saying they're an idiot for calling it bias, when he thinks its not. yea i'm sorry.
    did u not read me say anything political?[/b]
    I wasn't insulting you. I was just wondering when you were going to pull your head out of your ass, because you were just stating what he said over again. Clearly you couldn't see that because of your viewpoint from inside there.

Zaczaco11

btw what are you, you never answered the question?[/b]
    ethnicity, are u an immigrant ?

Cause you know Obama! You been hating on him since he was the nominee. You're not bias... You don't seem to have a clue, or watch the news. Get off YouTube!
    How old are you to think Palin is hot anyway? I mean when I think of "hot" I think of Anelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Salma Hiyak, amongst so many others, but Palin? Shes a good looking woman but hot? I think thats a little much....[/b]
    1rst. notice the omg you're not bias blah blah blah

2nd. omg brad pitt is so sexy zomg, intelligent talk, yea.

Banned

Who's not an immigrant in the United States? except for the Native Americans.

If you ask an American what is his or her ethnicity, then it is as long as a math problem.

10% Polish
    10% Dutch
    10% Chinese
    10% Blah
    10% Blah

"This isn't the Red America, this isn't the Blue America, this is the United States of America" - Barack Obama (not an accurate quote, but you get the point)

Zaczaco11

straight answer pls

ethnicity, are u an immigrant ?
    1rst. notice the omg you're not bias blah blah blah

2nd. omg brad pitt is so sexy zomg, intelligent talk, yea.[/b]

OMG your talking intelligent? Look in the mirror once in a while. What are you claiming? That everything people say has to be "intelligent" wow you hold people to really high standards. So we can't say someone is sexy? Sounds like you just like to jump all over us. You don't have anything intelligent to contribute yourself so you just attack everything we say. You thought you were pretty clever telling kennie that ppl are bias, even though thats what he said. Must take you all of a couple of min to come up with your witty comebacks.

Whats your point about his ethnicity? We are americans, that's all you need to know. We are all children and grandchildren of immigrants.

Zaczaco11

OMG your talking intelligent? Look in the mirror once in a while. What are you claiming? That everything people say has to be "intelligent" wow you hold people to really high standards. So we can't say someone is sexy? Sounds like you just like to jump all over us. You don't have anything intelligent to contribute yourself so you just attack everything we say. You thought you were pretty clever telling kennie that ppl are bias, even though thats what he said. Must take you all of a couple of min to come up with your witty comebacks.[/b]
    are u starting to see what im getting at? you're all of this. everything you have said has gone along these lines of what bothers you in "me"

Banned

You're the retarded American I've been talking about.

This is the United States of America. However what do Americans do? Discriminate: Blacks, Women, Chinese, Irish, Western Europe, Poor Americans...Who hasn't the American retards discriminated against?

Yes, the United States of America, and only true Americans are all rich white men like John McCain.

We will never learn about discrimination, eh?

Zaczaco11

You're the retarded American I've been talking about.

This is the United States of America. However what do Americans do? Discriminate: Blacks, Women, Chinese, Irish, Western Europe, Poor Americans...Who hasn't the American retards discriminated against?

We will never learn about discrimination, eh?[/b]
    where the fuk was i discriminating? i asked you a straight question i expect a straight answer.

"what ethnicity are you?"
    "fuking racist motherfucker"

Banned

I'm an American, now what?

Banned

I'm an American, now what?[/b]
    Just answer the question damn dude, what do you have to hide.. its just a question.

Caucasian, American African(yes thats what i said), Latino what?

Banned

I'm an American. Why does it matter?...I'm not an American if I'm an Spanish American? German American? African American? Asian American? I'm an American.

Why do Americans like to separate themselves? Maybe it's because they are retarded! I can see it now, Retarded American.

Zaczaco11

I'm an American. Why does it matter?...I'm not an American if I'm an Spanish American? German American? African American? Asian American? I'm an American.

Why do Americans like to separate themselves? Maybe it's because they are retarded! I can see it now, Retarded American.[/b]
    read carefully what u said there, just for a moment.

Where am i seperating you, are you not proud of your heritage? I'm Native American, English, and Italian, with the sexy side of Russian. Another point, you seem bothered by the fact that I'm separating you by asking your heritage, is heritage the only level of possible separation? No. What about sexism? You seem to place yourself on some intellectual pedestal, is that not separation? You seem fine with that separation. Proven by statements : "That's what i love about you retarded Americans" and so on. Since when is using a heartbreaking disability as an insult American? Retarded? I'd expect better from you? People that use that really bring pain to my heart. Obviously people slip up, but you've used it on a constant occasion, you do not deserve to be an American, in my opinion. Insulting people because of their level of intelligence? Grouping Americans into stereotypes? Those ideas may have been what got America to where it is today, but they are also ideas that we have worked hard to get rid of, and someone that uses the idea of being "pure" or on another level on intelligence, which you have oh-so-clearly deminstrated you think.

I've had fun having fun with you, but I've lost what little respect I've had for you that motivated me to post. Maybe you should think about what your country and its people have done for you, and how you can return the favor.

Banned

TY for summarizing what I've been saying...LOL