Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

How many Push ups can u do?

This is a discussion on How many Push ups can u do? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Zilch, I'm such a feeble twat I have no strength in my arms and I'm a heavy twat too need ...
Page: 6

Zilch, I'm such a feeble twat I have no strength in my arms and I'm a heavy twat too need to do more strength training

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

stick to forum spamming while not playing ko.
    I play knight online and work out, both almost everyday and I'm sure I can do more push ups than you, obviously unrealistic tho..
    It's like I'm supposed to say sorry for posting a reply that has nothing to do with you, it just shows how childish you are, pathetic.
    won't reply to him anymore, sorry, I can't resist replying to the people who ruin this forum ^^[/b]
    how much can you bench?

Around 35-40 proper ones.

Around 35-40 proper ones.[/b]
    record is 100 in one setting ^^

and 300 sit ups

85 pushups about

Who's that?

Webcam again please, you don't know how much weight I've lost due to my new job yay...[/b]

Sure, lets see them boobies

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

how much can you bench?[/b]
    I haven't benched in a really long time. I don't work on chest/shoulders, almost ever. If I were to bench now, I'm sure I can do more than my body weight. I'm very slim/athletic type, but I'm more of a runner, not a lifter.
    I have a really hard time making 1 handed push up, I can't make more than 2 at max.

edit: sandbag squatting, push up, pull up, curls, run 2-3 miles, break/eat all day, run again at night, 15 more minute work out 30 minutes before im in bed as i did in the morning and drink gainer protein. half-full bottle, twice a day, usually i do two halves throughout 1 day, everyday, im eating healthy and still trying to gain more weight, but stay lean. gaining muscle weight naturally is super hard, it takes time, im still young so its good to get used to my current lifestyle.

ChocolateMints

10+ pushups before takin a beer break

:lol:[/b]
    i agree with you

3 and decreasing daily

I haven't benched in a really long time. I don't work on chest/shoulders, almost ever. If I were to bench now, I'm sure I can do more than my body weight. I'm very slim/athletic type, but I'm more of a runner, not a lifter.
    I have a really hard time making 1 handed push up, I can't make more than 2 at max.[/b]
    so what exactly do you work out? ur chest and your shoulders is used in almost every workout, except for legs.

Bowtie4Life

Deadlift, squats, leg presses, curls, etc?

I used to play football in highschool, and during the offseason we used to have to do these warm up things, and EVERYONE had to do them exactly right or we had to do pushups, which was like 10 to start out with then add 5 each time after that. I remember the first day of off season training, we got up to like 150 pushups cuz of all the mistakes we were doing :S We mustve done at least 1k pushups that day, of course not all perfect form (obviously). I think the next couple of days after that I wanted to rip my arms off cuz they were hurting so much xD.

I think total I can do maybe 100 with good form, keeping up a good pace. My max on bench was 245, but since Ive graduated its prolly gone down a bit, havent exactly been keeping up with the lifting...For sure tho its 200+

30 Perfect Form Push ups.. With momentum i can do 75... in 2 mintues... 25 short of what i need :S

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

They're should be an exercise section on these forums, but people would prob give terrible advice lol.. Bench, squats, deads, cleans and military press, gotta learn to love them if you want size.. Bench is my bread and butter, but also love military.. Imma record me trying to do 225 for 24 to 30 reps on bench, maybe I will post it on here, even if I fail lol..

They're should be an exercise section on these forums, but people would prob give terrible advice lol.. Bench, squats, deads, cleans and military press, gotta learn to love them if you want size.. Bench is my bread and butter, but also love military.. Imma record me trying to do 225 for 24 to 30 reps on bench, maybe I will post it on here, even if I fail lol..[/b]
    If you can do that many reps you should increase the weights

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

If you can do that many reps you should increase the weights[/b]
    I never use 225 unless maybe a quick warm-up.. I just like to test myself with reps once in a while instead of maxing out.. I do this sometimes during one of my de-loading phases.. I got another 4 weeks on this cycle before then, so it will be a bit before I try it..

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast