Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Optical Illusion :o

This is a discussion on Optical Illusion :o within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; A teacher of mine sent me this,i for one are quite cuz of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI&NR=1...
Page: 1

Ripper_of_romania

A teacher of mine sent me this,i for one are quite cuz of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI&NR=1

RiseAgainst_

Fucking idiot, waste of fucking time and bullshit at the end <_<

Banned

humanity is a funny breed, until we die and lose our traits

Ripper_of_romania

the dude had a point,even tho Jesus is not quite the same thing with milk

i dont get the "optical" illusion, but god doesnt exist

oh yeah, entertained me for the 9 min, thanks

If god knows all, there is no need to pray because god already knows what ur gona ask

Lets say, u want to get a promotion and u pray day and night that it will happen... instead of praying u should do something that gives u an edge to getting it

Lets say ur sick and ur diagnosed 1 month to live, instead of praying use ur time left

In conclusion, praying is a waste of time

yasuri

finally i found a really nice video about christianity thnx

RiseAgainst_

If god knows all, there is no need to pray because god already knows what ur gona ask

Lets say, u want to get a promotion and u pray day and night that it will happen... instead of praying u should do something that gives u an edge to getting it

Lets say ur sick and ur diagnosed 1 month to live, instead of praying use ur time left

In conclusion, praying is a waste of time[/b]
    Your father knows you want money for the weekend, because he knows that u r going to ask for it.

You need the money so you do something that gives u an edge to get it

In conclution asking for money is a waste of time

Very stupid but its a similar situation (in scale).
    --------
    Praying wasnt intended for you to do it when u need something, it is a way to communicate with god (your creator, like your father).

Patricio dumbassssssssssss

What u made up made no sense... there are many things a fathers ignores about you thus making his judgement of the situation limited
    God is above human, he is a perfect being with absolute knowledge and fair... a father is neither
    Also the personality of each person is different, one father might give u only if u ask them and another will give u when he knows u need... u cannot put god in a human role
    BTW, i dnno about u... but if my mother KNOWS i need money she gives it to me... i ask when she doesnt know i need money

I for one, believe in god... dont get me wrong
    So i ll refrase this, praying for free stuff is a waste of time... praying for forgiveness (the act of praying for forgiveness implies regret to me, so its not "free stuff" to me) or praying to say thank u to god i dont consider a waste

RiseAgainst_

Well actually many of the definitions of "pray" involve requesting or asking, but yea.. praying should be mainly to communicate with god not to ask for stuff

Because it&#39;s all just so obvious.. To believe u need to be ready to abandon logical thinking for some issues. ( This is related to combine religion and science in the USA in public schools among certain states ( and as u can imagine, i would be ready to kill to make it stop if i did live in the U.S )

Anyway.. because religion related post/ topics are forbidden in ko4life.. i hope some mod comes and deletes hole shit to avoid any flame/murder.

• General
      • All post should be related to Knight-Online. Unrelated posts should go to offtopic section. Political and religious topics are not allowed on any section of this forum.
    [/b]

Peace.

Phosgene

OMG !! GOD DOESNT EXIST ?!?!!? FUCKKK IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!: L!L!Lfksadlfcasjdfawr1239570q20

god doesnt exist? welcome in the 21st century.
    the only god here is bill gates. ><

or homer simpson

RiseAgainst_

god doesnt exist? welcome in the 21st century.
    the only god here is bill gates. ><

or homer simpson[/b]
    hum.. No.

jetsamjetsam

LORD SMITEEE ME!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast