Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Optical Illusion :o

This is a discussion on Optical Illusion :o within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i think everyone needs to watch and read these 'proof': http://www.godisimaginary.com/i1.htm...
Page: 4

the_man_slayer

i think everyone needs to watch and read these 'proof': http://www.godisimaginary.com/i1.htm

TunaFishyMe

i think everyone needs to watch and read these 'proof': http://www.godisimaginary.com/i1.htm[/b]
    im at work so ill watch it later
    but are you trying to tell me that a website called "GodIsImaginary" is going to provide an unbiased POV?

I hope the ' ' means you were sarcastic

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I respect ppl who belive in smth like God. No matter who are they. Most of them dont understand religion tho. Who do are considerd to quite wise in my eyes. Sad to see that some ppl here dont seem to get te idea.

Most ppl who think that religion is for retarded ppl arent very bright. Or educated enough.

the_man_slayer

im at work so ill watch it later
    but are you trying to tell me that a website called "GodIsImaginary" is going to provide an unbiased POV?
    I hope the ' ' means you were sarcastic[/b]
    no im not saying anything lik that lol, but there are two sides to things.

and the ' ' was meant cos i dont think its proof, altho they call it proof.

Banned

honestly like i said before, before people started to question religion a couple of hundred years ago, religion was what kept everything in piece, religion itself is not bad. what the effects religion gives on others is not good though, such as christian vs muslim.

religion is good for a society, it keeps people happy, but if you put two religious groups together it does not work out, because they all disagree on the same thing, such like this topic. mixed religion is not the way to keep a society in order, look at iraq the kurds, the shiites, they have different beliefs and what happens? suicide bombers? if you removed all other orders and put one of them in an area where they all believed the same thing then nothing bad would happen.

this topic is an example of mixed religion, you all want to say god doesnt exist or does exist, just respect each others beliefs and stop trying to make your points.

TunaFishyMe

no im not saying anything lik that lol, but there are two sides to things.

and the ' ' was meant cos i dont think its proof, altho they call it proof.[/b]
    good :P cuz i had this argument with this guy named HeyJude and he always quoted from sites called "JesusDoesntExist.com", "IHateReligion.com", "AmericansAreBetterThanGod.com"
    and no matter how many times i told him these sites arent unbaised he still quoted from them :P

(Skips Undefined's post cuz he sucks)

Banned

good :P cuz i had this argument with this guy named HeyJude and he always quoted from sites called "JesusDoesntExist.com", "IHateReligion.com", "AmericansAreBetterThanGod.com"
    and no matter how many times i told him these sites arent unbaised he still quoted from them :P
    (Skips Undefined's post cuz he sucks)[/b]
    ppfftt your just mad cause im right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234