Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; actually religion is part of the problem since bush claims to be a christian. the question is what religion is ...
Page: 23

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

actually religion is part of the problem since bush claims to be a christian.
    the question is what religion is actually in the current time, a tool,a wishdream or wisedom for the life.
    you can always tell me critique
    from all my answers i can only critique that i was maybe too direct...it is not common for germans
    but all what i said is true, that is why i dont know whats wrong

cause i only wrote something about the USA and not that other are bad too?
    this topic is about the USA so i write about the USA

in the beginning i thought it might be useful 创discussion创 but the more flames came in as well as just ignorance i realised its hopeless, so i maybe drifted a bit away but even if i had sticked 100% to the topic it would be useless

can you tell me whats wrong with me beside i shoot many things out?[/b]
    Nvm, I've pointed it all out before, you just either forget or ignore it. I'm DONE, I don't care, nothing I say gets through your thick ass skull. You're so full of yourself, and only wish to ridicule the US and it's people. Yeah, the US does deserve quite a bit of the critique and hate it gets atm, but not all of it, not the part that says the US is the shittiest country in the world, or the one that says it's citizens are garbage and deserve to burn in hell. These may not have been the words you have used, but they carry the same meaning as the ones you have used. Take a look at the world around you, and then tell me the US is the only country who has deserved this, or gone through this.

ignaz

Nvm, I've pointed it all out before, you just either forget or ignore it. I'm DONE, I don't care, nothing I say gets through your thick ass skull. You're so full of yourself, and only wish to ridicule the US and it's people. Yeah, the US does deserve quite a bit of the critique and hate it gets atm, but not all of it, not the part that says the US is the shittiest country in the world, or the one that says it's citizens are garbage and deserve to burn in hell. These may not have been the words you have used, but they carry the same meaning as the ones you have used. Take a look at the world around you, and then tell me the US is the only country who has deserved this, or gone through this.[/b]
    maybe i dont really accept it cause its completely crap and just not true

创Yeah, the US does deserve quite a bit of the critique创

what a cute sentence

some months vacation in guantanamo bay or any other hidden prison and you will say that the USA deserves quite a bit more critique
    there is no proof needed to throw you in it

again: what was wrong what i said?

创These may not have been the words you have used创
    yea i never said it nor i ment it

i never said the USA is the shittiest country in the world,neither i blamed all US americans,neither i said all deserve to burn in hell

i always pointed out that i dont mean all.. i always said that i know millions over millions are different but you must mix up the sentences so you can say something

god just wont let many into heaven and only the hell is left
    most of the government of course go directly into it

if you are done then why do you still keep writing?

and im not really full of myself, if then i must be full of the US cruelties but not even that completely since i had quite some US friends when they were in exchange year here

创Take a look at the world around you, and then tell me the US is the only country who has deserved this, or gone through this.创

its all all about the current time..dont warm up the same shit again. yea germany did in amount much more cruelties over 60 years ago but we completely changed

the USA does it in the current time and the USA just does most of the industrialized countries
    china or russia does evil things too but its no equivalent

now dont say i warm up the same shit over and over too
    the shit is still warm, no need to warm it up

maybe i dont really accept it cause its completely crap and just not true
    创Yeah, the US does deserve quite a bit of the critique创

what a cute sentence

some months vacation in guantanamo bay or any other hidden prison and you will say that the USA deserves quite a bit more critique
    there is no proof needed to throw you in it

again: what was wrong what i said?

创These may not have been the words you have used创
    yea i never said it nor i ment it
    i never said the USA is the shittiest country in the world,neither i blamed all US americans,neither i said all deserve to burn in hell

i always pointed out that i dont mean all.. i always said that i know millions over millions are different but you must mix up the sentences so you can say something
    god just wont let many into heaven and only the hell is left
    most of the government of course go directly into it
    if you are done then why do you still keep writing?
    and im not really full of myself, if then i must be full of the US cruelties but not even that completely since i had quite some US friends when they were in exchange year here
    创Take a look at the world around you, and then tell me the US is the only country who has deserved this, or gone through this.创

its all all about the current time..dont warm up the same shit again. yea germany did in amount much more cruelties over 60 years ago but we completely changed

the USA does it in the current time and the USA just does most of the industrialized countries
    china or russia does evil things too but its no equivalent
    now dont say i warm up the same shit over and over too
    the shit is still warm, no need to warm it up[/b]
    You keep twisting everything around. I know my last post I said was my last, but this is, but this time, I'm not going to reiterate what I already said. If you don't get it, too bad, I guess you just don't understand the point I'm trying to make, re read it, and try to see it from my point of view. Then maybe you will understand. Until then, please, quit replying to this and twisting around what I say, reply when you have something to say that actually makes some goddamn sense, and pertains to what I said. Also, denying what you've said or what your words meant before won't do you any good, I know what you said and meant, if you don't want to acknowledge that, fine, bb.

ignaz

i mean what i write and i have always written that i am aware many US americans are different
    i made statements refering to many/most ..that means i dont mean all and i pointed out often enough that i know millions over millions are different.. i clearly said it
    in your government it would be almost all

what you think i mean and i mean doesnt have to be the same
    then you can ask
    my missing english skills might be a problem too that i cant express myself better

can you give examples where i deny that i said it?

创BB to me or leaving topic? unsure.gif创 changed my mind

创deserve quite a bit of the critique and hate it gets atm, but not all of it, not the part that says the US is the shittiest country in the world, or the one that says it's citizens are garbage and deserve to burn in hell.创

actually you came with shittiest country in the world...i am not sure if its most or not but fact is that many arent just really intelligent.the dangerous thing is that they support such a cruel government.
    i dont believe in christianity so neither hell or heaven so i never ment that they should burn in hell..cause it just doesnt exist.
    they would go to hell cause in heaven they wouldnt go in

i said :
    创god just wont let many into heaven and only the hell is left创
    specially wishing them into hell has a different weight

bb[/b]
    BB to me or leaving topic? :unsure:

You deny the fact that all you are doing here is ridiculing the US and it citizens and soldiers. You never said "all" deserve to burn in hell, but you did say that a lot of us would if god were to smite us. And about my "cute sentence" I did try to make it seem less severe than it really was, but that's not the point, I never denied that the US does terrible things, or deserves the critique we get.

ignaz

You deny the fact that all you are doing here is ridiculing the US and it citizens and soldiers. You never said "all" deserve to burn in hell, but you did say that a lot of us would if god were to smite us. And about my "cute sentence" I did try to make it seem less severe than it really was, but that's not the point, I never denied that the US does terrible things, or deserves the critique we get.[/b]

Why do i ridicule the US?

The hyper patriotism and blinding is a very very scaring thing, as they will never believe when someone actually tells them the truth.they rather get angry and insult etc...as you can see in all the insults which dont contain any real argument

as well as the USA does in basic the same like nazi germany
    1differences is that the USA doesnt do wars only cause they feel superior
    2the USA has elections(one got faked so im not sure)
    3the USA doesnt punish critisizers
    4 amount of victims

that are the only differences i can imagine now
    they can change soon

for me the USA has frightening high similarities with the nazi regime

i am very scared of the USA....the germans in school are all shown all the dead bodies of the victims of hitler often.films about KZs..all in young age
    we are being told about experiments with jews like throwing under 9 years old children into ice water to see how long they survived to make conclusions about how long german soldiers would survive in the winter in russia
    or about opening jews body while they are alive
    or just the other torture or massive gasing

at least it was with me so in young age
    like everyone in that age i was happy and had no worries
    i think i was 12 or 13 years old when i saw all the dead bodies, the almost hungered jews and had to hear what all have been done to the jews
    it was a total shock for me

at least in me a strong panic estabslished that something smiliar can happen again

some of you said then nazi germany and we were more evil
    i said it was over 60 years ago and so but i was i was partly very sad and down

the answer that it was over 60 years down and so was needed to even more proof you that you are the evil ones

somehow i burned in my brain the desire to show you are the evil ones

i dont say that the USA will gas millions

alone the similarities bring me all the time in strong panic but i try to stay factual for efficiency

the most frustrating and even strongering my panic is when the US americans just ignore everything, insult me and tell me to fuck off etc

maybe you cant really understand it, maybe that is why you cant understand why i cant 100% refer to all your words or sometimes say the same

im just in panic

but i cant just stop too cause something forces me to keep trying to convincing you(all that read)

something tells me to just say everything wrong ,with importance about the USA out loud in the hope i can convincing some and do something against it

its not funny to see all those things at a pretty very young age and realise that your(i mean german) all did that
    and realise that your own nation is regarded as the most evil in the world

i mentioned that many US americans will rather go into hell to be able to indirectly judge germans

i must excuse myself that i started this discussion... i dont bring the requirements for it...or the factual handling

i already said that i am an extreme german in this situation...most others dont have such a high panic but all have it, at least in under-awareness

Want a cookie? You've already said all that, and repeated something I've also said. Give it about 10-15 years, a lot if not all that you have listed will change. You said in your first sentence that we are blind and will not admit to anything. BULLSHIT. I've admitted that the US has indeed done all those things, and I'm not the only one. All my friends, and family will do the same. I'm not blinded by anything, the reason your ridiculing bothers me is because you seem to think that things will never change in the US. The Americans you have encountered that deny these things, and tell you to fuck off, or the idiots you see in our media and on our news stations, are fagots that deserve to die themselves. Don't let a few idiots ruin our image, not all of us, in fact, not many of us think like that and act like that, I mean of course my generation, I'll admit quite a few adults I know still do think the way you despise.

ignaz

Want a cookie? You've already said all that, and repeated something I've also said. Give it about 10-15 years, a lot if not all that you have listed will change. You said in your first sentence that we are blind and will not admit to anything. BULLSHIT. I've admitted that the US has indeed done all those things, and I'm not the only one. All my friends, and family will do the same. I'm not blinded by anything, the reason your ridiculing bothers me is because you seem to think that things will never change in the US. The Americans you have encountered that deny these things, and tell you to fuck off, or the idiots you see in our media and on our news stations, are fagots that deserve to die themselves. Don't let a few idiots ruin our image, not all of us, in fact, not many of us think like that and act like that, I mean of course my generation, I'll admit quite a few adults I know still do think the way you despise.[/b]

i really hope that it gets better...still panic stays

i connect you with nazi germany and there sometimes just things intermix...
    i have already learned that obviously many are against it but then please do something...

are really like only so few how i described or is it just where you live/in your state

how many % are that way i actually described?

i mean, the USA is just huge

i really hope that it gets better...still panic stays

i connect you with nazi germany and there sometimes just things intermix...
    i have already learned that obviously many are against it but then please do something...

are really like only so few how i described or is it just where you live/in your state

how many % are that way i actually described?

i mean, the USA is just huge[/b]
    Idk, I just looked a few places to see how many people in the US are above a certain age....can't find anything. But anyway, most adults in the US above the age of 40 that I've encountered thinks the way you and I both despise, and will deny anything you say up and down. Now I'll be fair and say that not EVERY one who is above 40 and is in the US is that way. Here in Texas, I'm the crazy one, I'm atheist and I think the US has problems zomg o_O every one here want's to join the military, which is great, national pride, but some of them "are out to get some sand-niggers" -.- I hate the idiots like them who make us ALL look bad. Even though a lot of people in my generation want to join the military, it's mainly for the college benefits. I can see that the majority of high school graduates or high school students in recent years are much more open minded than the older generation, and want things to change, I hope in the coming years you can see that as well.

I edited it a little bit.

knightned

ur both repeating urselves... >.>

Xtr3m3

I made a while ago that talks about how Good and Evil are only perspective in the human mind. There an article there as well.

What is Evil and Good?

This whole thread has turned into a disgusting flame war..

Not all americans are idiots, but to tell you the truth from some of the people that have been posting in this thread they are not doing the intelligent people there a whole lot of credit.

and as for the one sided self important patriot... oh dear.

ignaz

创Even though a lot of people in my generation want to join the military, it's mainly for the college benefits创

.....?! can explain me which benefits will be given

创"are out to get some sand-niggers"创
    sand-niggers..thats how you can call them too lol
    and thats a highly frightening attitude

创this whole thread has turned into a disgusting flame war..

Not all americans are idiots, but to tell you the truth from some of the people that have been posting in this thread they are not doing the intelligent people there a whole lot of credit.

and as for the one sided self important patriot... oh dear创

i already admited that in general i did wrong and i explained the reason

and i like to excuse myself again for it..in general of course...to quite some it just counts..like it counts that many germans are idiots too..escpecially kiddies
    but i will not excuse myself to people like moe(hi moe)

and i will wont excuse myself to the government...it is just evil and does all the cruelties...current

it may change with other president too

i wasnt talking about you ignaz... i havent even read what you've been talking about... i couldnt stand anymore after about page 4