Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; you can't simply write off the attacks as islamic jihadists jealous of our way of life. The owners of the ...
Page: 26

Psy

you can't simply write off the attacks as islamic jihadists jealous of our way of life. The owners of the buildings were required to do mandatory absetos removal which would have cost over 1 billion, instead they took out a large insurance policy and banked on over 6 billion.

Zxenke

citation?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

american military are the dumbest people cuz they recruit the biggest idiots of the united states for a war

this video is enough proof to see a pitiful military who want to show themself as HERO of the World

But we all know the reality and we all know that the USA marched in for the Oil

they threading down all the human rights

maybe europe are not better but they not invade every country they try through diplomatic channels

and I'm not a enemy of US people cuz the most hate the war too and demonstrate for a fast end of this horror

I like this people but they are for bush invisible he just need them all for vote

For Iraq people it is normal to fight versus the usa cuz they want the freedom of her country and the most don't like the system of the USA. Bush see this people as terrorist but for me they are fighter for freedom and I mean the fighters of civilian ppl not al quaida. For me every civilan fighter who fight for his human rights and die is in my eyes a MARTYR.

I respect everybody who respect the other peoples human rights. Bush and his troops not respect it and deserve to die..

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526