Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Turkey to koxp in Iraq

This is a discussion on Turkey to koxp in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Having conquered the Land of KO, Turkey moves on to bigger and better conquests......
Page: 1

Banned

Turkey is a retarded country. How are they going to distinguish regular Kurdish people from the PKK. In the end, we will have another Armenian Genocide. But hey, it's never Turkey's fault. LOL

Arthurios

this is just the beginning

moe.. tz

10'000 soldiers gone to iraq with lots of gunpower. Gunships/fightjets are in the air 24/7.

that will be a new era

so this means there will be less players online in KO, since they gotta log off ko to go to real life war...

Banned

so this means there will be less players online in KO, since they gotta log off ko to go to real life war...[/b]
    ROFLLL :lol:

Banned

moe is an angel.

sucking ballz.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

War isnt something to joke about... They risk their lifes and finishing the mess USA started so the rest of us can be safe.

Banned

War isnt something to joke about... They risk their lifes and finishing the mess USA started so the rest of us can be safe.[/b]
    rofl. I am guessing you didn't read the article that Chantico posted.

Turkey is a retarded country. How are they going to distinguish regular Kurdish people from the PKK. In the end, we will have another Armenian Genocide. But hey, it's never Turkey's fault. LOL[/b]
    America is a retarted country. How are they going to distinguish regular islamic people from the radical islamic extremists? But hey, it's never america's fault. LOL

so this means there will be less players online in KO, since they gotta log off ko to go to real life war...[/b]
    roflmao :lol:

tamachan

Turkey is a retarded country. How are they going to distinguish regular Kurdish people from the PKK. In the end, we will have another Armenian Genocide. But hey, it's never Turkey's fault. LOL[/b]
    People like you dont deserve to put American Flag as Signatures.

a chance for them to get banned IRL <3
    don&#39;t come back fag turks who ruined KO...

PS: i only wanted the fag turk to die.. but since we can&#39;t distinguish regular turks from the fagish 1... hell die all pls.. i rather they all die then the fags 1 come back and ruin KO some more

Banned

America is a retarted country. How are they going to distinguish regular islamic people from the radical islamic extremists? But hey, it&#39;s never america&#39;s fault. LOL[/b]
    We can&#39;t that is why the war in Iraq is criticized by the world. But hey, lets not learn from people&#39;s mistakes. Lets also drink the red koo&#39;-aid. By reading your post, I pondered on something interesting as well. The citizens of Turkey were against the interference of the United States in the war in Iraq because of some radical muslim extremist, yet they are for the invasion of the same country for the same reason? Talk about hypocritical monkeys.

Arthurios

what can i say to the above poster..(amano) you dont have any IQ and just try to be the clown here just like moe

btw mods isnt this a bit racist? I am turkish and yes I need to say most of the turks are foktop in game but still..

and moe.. you suck you are probably an armenian or something and you lost your grandfather in that war against turkey if thats the case.. i hope my greatgrandfather(s) shot him down because they participated in the first world war.. but ah well you suck and everyone has the same conclusion that you are just a internet noobie who tries to be smart and cool on a game forum.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast