Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Im sorry but this is real immature and low.

This is a discussion on Im sorry but this is real immature and low. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; come to canada and ill show you how a chinese will whip your ass Go to hell asshole! You cant ...
Page: 4

HeyJude

come to canada and ill show you how a chinese will whip your ass
    Go to hell asshole! You cant do shit, you are a pathetic asshole who has no life other than babbling about people in order to satisfy your ego cause you know how much of an idiot you are.

TunaFishyMe

dont cry to your gay friends please...gay imaginary friends because no one likes you

MaJe

Sometimes we say ''nigga'' to each ither in clan but nobody didnt even take it as a bad word we used it like baba aga for jocke. İ also used it in some xp parties sry if hurt you.

Originally posted by HeyJude
    come to canada and ill show you how a chinese will whip your ass
    Go to hell asshole! You cant do shit, you are a pathetic asshole who has no life other than babbling about people in order to satisfy your ego cause you know how much of an idiot you are.
    You obviously don't know tuna that well. :P Either way I agree with rentz... I thought that was well said earlier. Anyways, I can call Tuna a Chink and how much you want to be he wont get upset about it? Peoples are so afraid to get their feeling hurt. Using racial slurs period is a bit immature, but thats the entire reason why you should suck it up, move on and not take offence to useless terms like that.

No one remembers the old saying.. sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me? Todays society has become so wimpy in the first place. Might as well say "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will turn me into a pussy." :lol:

That's just my view on this, and people who have a different view arn't wrong either in my oppinion. People are different.

HeyJude

Anyway, as I said, if u feel offended by all that, leave. This is not school, neither work or a real place were u are forced to stay. U came freely here, u can do the same.
    Man, stop being so Chinese. As a moderator of this forum you should provide all users a safe and comfortable forum environment.

U should see "V for Vendetta", pretty good movie that shows were your world will end up if u keep listening to all those psichologists.
    Well, maybe but they are right on this issue

*dont cry to your gay friends please...gay imaginary friends because no one likes you
    There are MANY people in the world that like me. And the rest i dont care. Also remember that there are many people in the world that hate you. You are showing how idiot you are by talking in the name of everybody. What a moron.

HeyJude

You obviously don't know tuna that well.
    I know him well, we had an argument with him in a gay thread. And since that dayhe always comes and comments under my threads. I never attack him first but he does it always. Im getting more pissed of because this stupid piece of garbage coming and making distributive comments to my posts. I will have to start harassing him like the way he is doing, if he doesnt stop.

Haxium

You obviously don't know tuna that well.
    I know him well, we had an argument with him in a gay thread. And since that dayhe always comes and comments under my threads. I never attack him first but he does it always. Im getting more pissed of because this stupid piece of garbage coming and making distributive comments to my posts. I will have to start harassing him like the way he is doing, if he doesnt stop.
    Thought i was the only one ^_^

TunaFishyMe

lol thats funny shit. Embarassing me? Im not the one who references from "Jesusdoesnotexist.com", "theworldwouldbehappywithoutchristians.com". lol. Im not the one who claimed that all people who believe in islam, christian and one other are brain-dead lol.

Yea, I dont get offended if people call me a chink. Its just a word. I dont call other people that cuz I dont know, its not me. But I dont mind people calling me a chink as long as its in a friendly way.

What I do find offending are children into today's society who think they can speak whatever they want because of they take this "freedom of speech" law too far. Let me tell you something, I grew up in a brown neighborhood when I was young. I never got beat up once. Why? Because I dont open my mouth like you. If you dont insult people, people dont come insulting you. You got beaten up as a child because you probably went off about your anti-religious campaigns in a religious country. And you are telling me you are not brain-dead? The only reason why you didnt get your ass handed to you once again is because this is over the internet. If you were my age and live down the block, I can promise you, you wouldnt be able to walk for weeks..."cracka"

Man, stop being so Chinese. As a moderator of this forum you should provide all users a safe and comfortable forum environment.
    Sorry for being so Chinese, tho I got no idea what is that since im not Chinese. Define safe and comfortable? Since this is an international site, thats kinda hard to define. Whatever is safe for u might not be safe for me. Whatever is comforable for u might be stupidly boring for everyone else?

ppl joke arround all the time and dont mean to insult others. If u can't understand that simple fact of the internet, then u should not be posting on an internet public forum.

And even if someone is actually insulting u, why would it be so important for u what a completely stranger, thousands of miles away, says? Like u calling me Chinese. I'm not, should i be offended? Should I care? Should i whine like a little girl? Dont think so. Got better things to do.

TunaFishyMe

and haxium...i never had anything against you until you started to be a moron and sell your 95% ilegal item without warning the buyers. Search up that thread, no one who posted there supported to aside from your clan. If I recall correctly, Devile and Capt both said it was wrong but Devile didnt close it because he cant be 100% sure.

In my mind, you were using your reputation to sell an item which you yourself knew was probably illegal. Thats pretty low.

Anyway, as I said, if u feel offended by all that, leave. This is not school, neither work or a real place were u are forced to stay. U came freely here, u can do the same.
    I'm confused, is this post not about racism? so wtf is that?

Damn, i hate it when that happens.

BTW, lot of ppl call me mexican, beaner, "want a burrito?", "burrito school", etc. and every sort of jokes when I'm not even Mexican. All that cause I speak spanish. Ingame, forums, MSN and ventrilo. Still that doesnt bother me at all. Not even when I was a GM I did something against ppl calling me like that.

And thats only the mexican jokes. The gay jokes were even more ...

Havvk

whats wrong with the ppl,all are so fuking gays and complain about stupid things...
    -_-

HeyJude

Let me tell you something, I grew up in a brown neighborhood when I was young. I never got beat up once. Why? Because I dont open my mouth like you.
    So why in the hell you open a thread about gays, saying how bad they are and attempting a start a "down with gays" action over internet? Why do you open your mouth?

What I do find offending are children into today's society who think they can speak whatever they want because of they take this "freedom of speech" law too far.
    Bigot.

If you were my age and live down the block, I can promise you, you wouldnt be able to walk for weeks
    Bullshit. I probably think you live a delusion which makes you think you are a Superman but a semi-contact punch of me will surely cure your schizophrenia.

Haxium

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    and haxium...i never had anything against you until you started to be a moron and sell your 95% ilegal item without warning the buyers. *Search up that thread, no one who posted there supported to aside from your clan. *If I recall correctly, Devile and Capt both said it was wrong but Devile didnt close it because he cant be 100% sure. *

In my mind, you were using your reputation to sell an item which you yourself knew was probably illegal. *Thats pretty low.
    And what happened right after? I added it to the topic, and then stopped the sale.
    What about the belt right now? Still got it. (and will always keep it till i leave the game)
    Who said i wouldn't say where i had this item from ? Noone, because to all those who bided and asked where it came from, i said the truth (thats maybe why it hasn't been sold :P ), and noone will say the opposite, cuz its really what i did.

Now stop calling me an idiot, or a moron and givin me names, cuz i never went that low (or at least, i don't remember :P ) and i don't swear at u on every topic. I respect everyone here, even those who hate me.

And on topic, what i said here wasn't "idiot" at all, ofc we all know that nigga come from nigger, but the signification isn't the same as it used to be. And didn't said that just to be "against" you or "with" someone else, just said it cuz its the truth :/

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast