Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; if all the big businesses outsource, do you really think that the small companies could hire ALL the people fired ...
Page: 43

Banned

if all the big businesses outsource, do you really think that the small companies could hire ALL the people fired from the outsourcing? Do you think that small businesses could compete with the businesses making products for $1 and selling for 2 instead of $5 and selling for $5.01 (have to make profit). If you really are majoring in marketing then you should know the answer to this, which is no. its the text book example of a full market monopoly/collapse[/b]
    Small businesses doing technological/pharmaceutical research sell their findings/inventions to big corporations. Then big corporations mass produce and distribute them.

Zaczaco11

Small businesses doing technological/pharmaceutical research sell their findings/inventions to big corporations. Then big corporations mass produce and distribute them.[/b]
    ok. theres 1000 jobs max.... when outsourcing get rid of tens of thousands of american jobs. do you get my math here?..... maybe some1 can explain what im saying better.

Banned

Distribution create jobs, and minus all the baby boomers which is one third of the population.

Infrastructure create jobs, Obama said he will build/fix them. He will put more money in researching in renewable energy than McCain. That will create more high-tech job and less oil drilling jobs.

Then when our research is done, we can sell them to other countries. Like Biden said in the vice presidential debate, we can distribute our clean coal energy to China.

Also there are other researches I know about stopping/reducing the "green house effect" that's causing global warming. One is putting millions of mirror like satellites between the Earth and the Sun. Another is having ships that make certain kind of clouds that will reflect more sunlight into space. If one of the many ways can be proven to work effectively and least cost, we'll have lots of jobs.

Why do you want to manufacture cars when there's a guy with a flying car in his garage? Why are we using gas when there's someone running a car on battery? If we can find a way to reduce its cost and makes it perfect, then our country will be the leader of this "new world".

Zaczaco11

Distribution create jobs, and minus all the baby boomers which is one third of the population.

Infrastructure create jobs, Obama said he will build/fix them. He will put more money in researching in renewable energy than McCain. That will create more high-tech job and less oil drilling jobs.

Then when our research is done, we can sell them to other countries. Like Biden said in the vice presidential debate, we can distribute our clean coal energy to China.

Also there are other researches I know about stopping/reducing the "green house effect" that's causing global warming. One is putting millions of mirror like satellites between the Earth and the Sun. Another is having ships that make certain kind of clouds that will reflect more sunlight into space. If one of the many ways can be proven to work effectively and least cost, we'll have lots of jobs.

Why do you want to manufacture cars when there's a guy with a flying car in his garage? Why are we using gas when there's someone running a car on battery? If we can find a way to reduce its cost and makes it perfect, then our country will be the leader of this "new world".[/b]
    ok but why dont we avoid outsourcing if we can (which we obviously can)

Banned

Indians can use computers, big deal. Can they test drugs? Create new drugs? Think of a way to cure cancer? We can't too but we sure love to try.

Yeahhhh.... outsource that.
    6-10 pages, big deal. Ever try 15 pages single space? 12 font? Times Roman?[/b]
    Wow, this kid is trully a moron. He has no clue what he is talking about. He is ignorant to the fact that most people who get grants for R&D are Indian graduates from India. What are we to do with him?

50% of taxes lol... scare tactics work on under educated ppl.[/b]

YES because biden and powel both talking about obama being tested and supposed terrorist aren't scare tactics he's doing the same as bush obamas approval rating will be near or next to bushes in the first year of his election

he cannot deliver on his economy
    if he pulls outta iraq he will be wrecked
    his spending will turn this recession into a depression
    and the man is black he will be even shit then bush u want change u want worse vote barack people

and scare tactics > lies obama lies i've lost count

Banned

if i would live in america i'd vote for obama because i dont like mccain, for example he's white. dont need any white presidents anymore and obama won over the internet though :P[/b]
    congratz you've summed up about 50% of black voters in America

wanna know why i hate democrats

only 5% of registered military voters who voted in last election were counted and because the military votes right democrats create rules to not count there vote

Banned

Can someone teach me on this subject:

We can all agreed that businesses are created to make as much profits as possible, correct?

Then if received a tax break, do businesses still want to make as much profits as possible? Yes?

So if they still want to make as much profits as possible, how can you say they will lower their price after tax break?

When will businesses lower their price? It's when people stop buying because they can't afford a $600 iPhone! So what did Apple do after 2 months? Lower it to $400 and gave everyone who bought it recently a $100 rebate and act like they are a nice corporation. FUCK WHOEVER DIDN'T BUY IT AT $600

Zaczaco11

Can someone teach me on this subject:

We can all agreed that businesses are created to make as much profits as possible, correct?

Then if received a tax break, do businesses still want to make as much profits as possible? Yes?

So if they still want to make as much profits as possible, how can you say they will lower their price after tax break?

When will businesses lower their price? It's when people stop buying because they can't afford a $600 iPhone! So what did Apple do after 2 months? Lower it to $400 and gave everyone who bought it recently a $100 rebate and act like they are a nice corporation. FUCK WHOEVER DIDN'T BUY IT AT $600[/b]
    if we raise it, they will outsource to countries that have a lower corporation tax. then less jobs. i dont get how you are not understanding that but w/e

Banned

if we raise it, they will outsource to countries that have a lower corporation tax. then less jobs. i dont get how you are not understanding that but w/e[/b]
    What kind of jobs are they outsourcing again? I rather work for a company that will try to stop global warming than making shoes.

We can't forget GMC's special event! Employee discount for everyone! FUCK FOREIGN CAR LOVERS

Do you realize tax break don't reduce the cost of making a product? It will still cost $5 to make a Nike shoe (when labor is $0.50 an hour). We can't stop outsourcing manufacture jobs, and jobs that doesn't require creativity because you can always teach/program something or someone to do it. You like your cheap Wal-mart shirt? You like your cheap Wal-mart sneakers? It won't be so cheap if it was made here no matter what, tax break or not.

Zaczaco11

What kind of jobs are they outsourcing again? I rather work for a company that will try to stop global warming than making shoes.[/b]
    americans losing jobs due to outsourcing is still americans losing jobs, even if it doesnt directly affect you, its still americans losing their friggin jobs, anywhere from scientists to computer techs to warehouse workers, losing jobs puts a strain on the american career field and econmy, its not good.

the last thing you just said made me lawl, do you know what a corporation tax is, do you know america has the highest corporation tax, why would a company stay in a country thats chargin them the most taxes on how much they earn IE: 40% when they could be taxed 5% in china????? they would make more money for themselves, and yet americans would be out of a job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_tax...e_United_States

read up. and you should, i know you dont get out of obama's website much

Banned

americans losing jobs due to outsourcing is still americans losing jobs, even if it doesnt directly affect you, its still americans losing their friggin jobs, anywhere from scientists to computer techs to warehouse workers, losing jobs puts a strain on the american career field and econmy, its not good.[/b]
    Why don't you talk about people losing their jobs dued to the fact people stop buying GMC cars/American products.

Wait wait, GMC is outsourcing to China right? They will still continue to make cars even when no one is buying it!

Banned

Wait wait, since Baby boomers are getting old the nursing industry blooming.

But oh man, they will ship the baby boomers to India! and let the Indian nurses to take care of them for cheaper!

Zaczaco11

oke. so a guy is holding a gun to your head and he says, you can make one move, and one move only to keep me from putting a hole in your head. do you:

A: pull out a gun (magically spawned) and shoot him
    B: Say well people are getting shot in iraq, go ahead and put one in me too pl0x

??????????????????????

why not prevent it if you can?