Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Indians can use computers, big deal. Can they test drugs? Create new drugs? Think of a way to cure cancer? ...
Page: 42

Hybrid View

Banned

Indians can use computers, big deal. Can they test drugs? Create new drugs? Think of a way to cure cancer? We can't too but we sure love to try.

Yeahhhh.... outsource that.

6-10 pages, big deal. Ever try 15 pages single space? 12 font? Times Roman?

Banned

Indians can use computers, big deal. Can they test drugs? Create new drugs? Think of a way to cure cancer? We can't too but we sure love to try.

6-10 pages, big deal. Ever try 15 pages single space? 12 font? Times Roman?[/b]
    Wow, this kid is trully a moron. He has no clue what he is talking about. He is ignorant to the fact that most people who get grants for R&D are Indian graduates from India. What are we to do with him?

Zaczaco11

6-10 pages, big deal. Ever try 15 pages single space? 12 font? Times Roman?[/b]
    ^ proves you have nothing more to say, you're spitting ignorance instead of fire. if you would have read anything i had posted you would have seen that we're screwed. but no. you, by far, are one of the most ignorant people i've had the displeasure of talking to.

im working on a 25 page thesis on the fundementals of Italian classic art

and the 6 page thing i was talking about was deriving 6 pages from a quote like this:

* And they cried out in a loud voice: "Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb."

* All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

* saying: "Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!"

* Then one of the elders asked me, "These in white robes--who are they, and where did they come from?"

* I answered, "Sir, you know." And he said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

but hey to you that should be easy right?

Banned

How does this help?

You say small businesses do research for the big corporations, which I agree. Where are the small businesses located? In USA... not India?

Zaczaco11

How does this help?

You say small businesses do research for the big corporations, which I agree. Where are the small businesses located? In USA... not India?[/b]
    if all the big businesses outsource, do you really think that the small companies could hire ALL the people fired from the outsourcing? Do you think that small businesses could compete with the businesses making products for $1 and selling for 2 instead of $5 and selling for $5.01 (have to make profit). If you really are majoring in marketing then you should know the answer to this, which is no. its the text book example of a full market monopoly/collapse

Uzu

if i would live in america i'd vote for obama because i dont like mccain, for example he's white. dont need any white presidents anymore and obama won over the internet though :P

Zaczaco11

so u vote for people because of their skin color?

Uzu

so u vote for people because of their skin color?[/b]
    ya, and im not black, im white too :P

Banned

if all the big businesses outsource, do you really think that the small companies could hire ALL the people fired from the outsourcing? Do you think that small businesses could compete with the businesses making products for $1 and selling for 2 instead of $5 and selling for $5.01 (have to make profit). If you really are majoring in marketing then you should know the answer to this, which is no. its the text book example of a full market monopoly/collapse[/b]
    Small businesses doing technological/pharmaceutical research sell their findings/inventions to big corporations. Then big corporations mass produce and distribute them.

Zaczaco11

Small businesses doing technological/pharmaceutical research sell their findings/inventions to big corporations. Then big corporations mass produce and distribute them.[/b]
    ok. theres 1000 jobs max.... when outsourcing get rid of tens of thousands of american jobs. do you get my math here?..... maybe some1 can explain what im saying better.

Banned

Distribution create jobs, and minus all the baby boomers which is one third of the population.

Infrastructure create jobs, Obama said he will build/fix them. He will put more money in researching in renewable energy than McCain. That will create more high-tech job and less oil drilling jobs.

Then when our research is done, we can sell them to other countries. Like Biden said in the vice presidential debate, we can distribute our clean coal energy to China.

Also there are other researches I know about stopping/reducing the "green house effect" that's causing global warming. One is putting millions of mirror like satellites between the Earth and the Sun. Another is having ships that make certain kind of clouds that will reflect more sunlight into space. If one of the many ways can be proven to work effectively and least cost, we'll have lots of jobs.

Why do you want to manufacture cars when there's a guy with a flying car in his garage? Why are we using gas when there's someone running a car on battery? If we can find a way to reduce its cost and makes it perfect, then our country will be the leader of this "new world".

Zaczaco11

Distribution create jobs, and minus all the baby boomers which is one third of the population.

Infrastructure create jobs, Obama said he will build/fix them. He will put more money in researching in renewable energy than McCain. That will create more high-tech job and less oil drilling jobs.

Then when our research is done, we can sell them to other countries. Like Biden said in the vice presidential debate, we can distribute our clean coal energy to China.

Also there are other researches I know about stopping/reducing the "green house effect" that's causing global warming. One is putting millions of mirror like satellites between the Earth and the Sun. Another is having ships that make certain kind of clouds that will reflect more sunlight into space. If one of the many ways can be proven to work effectively and least cost, we'll have lots of jobs.

Why do you want to manufacture cars when there's a guy with a flying car in his garage? Why are we using gas when there's someone running a car on battery? If we can find a way to reduce its cost and makes it perfect, then our country will be the leader of this "new world".[/b]
    ok but why dont we avoid outsourcing if we can (which we obviously can)

50% of taxes lol... scare tactics work on under educated ppl.[/b]

YES because biden and powel both talking about obama being tested and supposed terrorist aren't scare tactics he's doing the same as bush obamas approval rating will be near or next to bushes in the first year of his election

he cannot deliver on his economy
    if he pulls outta iraq he will be wrecked
    his spending will turn this recession into a depression
    and the man is black he will be even shit then bush u want change u want worse vote barack people

and scare tactics > lies obama lies i've lost count

Banned

if i would live in america i'd vote for obama because i dont like mccain, for example he's white. dont need any white presidents anymore and obama won over the internet though :P[/b]
    congratz you've summed up about 50% of black voters in America

wanna know why i hate democrats

only 5% of registered military voters who voted in last election were counted and because the military votes right democrats create rules to not count there vote