Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; So what? What's capitalism again? Oh I forgot it's competition. We need to have a living, if Americans companies can't ...
Page: 41

Banned

So what? What's capitalism again? Oh I forgot it's competition. We need to have a living, if Americans companies can't provide it for us then foreign companies will. When companies compete the average consumer will benefit.

We don't need to manufacture goods in America, we can have jobs distributing foreign goods and/or services. If GMC and Ford don't want to do business here? Oh well I'm sure Honda and Toyota would love to see more of their cars on American roads. More sales for them = they will bring more jobs here. Instead of working for GMC and Ford, people can work at future Honda and Toyota's assembly plants. Working for GMC and Ford dealership right now? Then apply for Honda and Toyota dealership.

Don't forget, Baby boomers are getting old and becoming more conservative with their money. This could be one of the reason for the economic downfall. They consist of 1/3 of the American population and statistics have shown that the next generation is no where near that. Therefore we need a reduction in jobs anyway.

Oh yeah, until China catch up in 5-10years, America is still the buying power of the world. We might not be the richest, but we sure love to spend. Companies have always wanted to compete here, especially foreign companies because we buy most of the goods and/or services that companies offer.

Banned

So what? What's capitalism again? Oh I forgot it's competition. We need to have a living, if Americans companies can't provide it for us then foreign companies will. When companies compete the average consumer will benefit.

We don't need to manufacture goods in America, we can have jobs distributing foreign goods and/or services. If GMC and Ford don't want to do business here? Oh well I'm sure Honda and Toyota would love to see more of their cars on American roads. More sales for them = they will bring more jobs here. Instead of working for GMC and Ford, people can work at future Honda and Toyota's assembly plants. Working for GMC and Ford dealership right now? Then apply for Honda and Toyota dealership.

Don't forget, Baby boomers are getting old and becoming more conservative with their money. This could be one of the reason for the economic downfall. They consist of 1/3 of the American population and statistics have shown that the next generation is no where near that. Therefore we need a reduction in jobs anyway.

Oh yeah, until China catch up in 5-10years, America is still the buying power of the world. We might not be the richest, but we sure love to spend. Companies have always wanted to compete here, especially foreign companies because we buy most of the goods and/or services that companies offer.[/b]
    Why would they build an assembly plant in the US and higher people when they can do the same thing in India for a fraction of the cost? We will NEVER need a reduction in available jobs. America doesn't need to be the worlds buying power it needs the be the words Producing power, and that wont happen when 50% of a companies revenue is being taken away in taxes.

ELUCID dont waist your time with him he fucking says cspan is biased dude is off his block

Banned

ELUCID dont waist your time with him he fucking says cspan is biased dude is off his block[/b]
    I wish you weren't, but I know your right.

Banned

Shipping the "whole car" from India to America is very expensive. Many companies make auto parts elsewhere around the world then assemble the car in America. Both Toyota and Honda have assembly plants in America.

Americans think America is the best country, right? Why don't we focus on creating high-tech jobs, pushing human kind forward instead of making shoes for ourselves.

Stop thinking about taxes, and profits. Do you honestly think companies make most of their profits from tax break?

ELUCID dont waist your time with him he fucking says cspan is biased dude is off his block[/b]
    So C-Span uses what seems to like a paint job text on their video?

Or was it a normal idiot like you who would edited their video and say it's unbias.

Zaczaco11

So what? What's capitalism again? Oh I forgot it's competition. We need to have a living, if Americans companies can't provide it for us then foreign companies will. When companies compete the average consumer will benefit.[/b]
    yea! they would benefit...if all they're jobs werent outsourced to china.... i really dont think you get this--at all.

editlalala: i figured out where our ideas clash. you think about the result (which on most cases is good) but i think about the process to get the result (which in most cases is more costly than the result) BAM!

Psy

Wait, Kennie says CSpan is biased? ROFL!

Banned

yea! they would benefit...if all they're jobs werent outsourced to china.... i really dont think you get this--at all.
    editlalala: i figured out where our ideas clash. you think about the result (which on most cases is good) but i think about the process to get the result (which in most cases is more costly than the result) BAM![/b]
    What kind of jobs are being outsource? Mainly manufactures, what we want is cheap products so we need cheap labors. However when the products are shipped over to America, companies still need truck driver deliver to the warehouse, then warehouse to retailers, then retailers need to hire sales managers and reps to sell it to the consumer.

Those aren't jobs? I like what Obama said, we should invest more in science and math in early education and create more high-tech jobs. If you want to make shoes for a living then move to Asia.

Why don't you show the video of C-Span again Private, it was cut to bits and pieces with paint job text. It was edited with the intention against Obama. If that's not bias then I don't know what that is.

Banned

What kind of jobs are being outsource? Mainly manufactures, what we want is cheap products so we need cheap labors. However when the products are shipped over to America, companies still need truck driver deliver to the warehouse, then warehouse to retailers, then retailers need to hire sales managers and reps to sell it to the consumer.

Those aren't jobs? I like what Obama said, we should invest more in science and math in early education and create more high-tech jobs. If you want to make shoes for a living then move to Asia.

Why don't you show the video of C-Span again Private, it was cut to bits and pieces with paint job text. It was edited with the intention against Obama. If that's not bias then I don't know what that is.[/b]
    You can not make C-Span biased in any way, shape, or form. Its not possible.

Banned

If i post a picture composes of 3 words from C-Span "McCain is old" it's not bias? Those 3 words did came from C-Span articles.

50% of taxes lol... scare tactics work on under educated ppl.

Zaczaco11

Those aren't jobs? I like what Obama said, we should invest more in science and math in early education and create more high-tech jobs. If you want to make shoes for a living then move to Asia.[/b]
    jeez man, you really dont get it. I live 10 minutes outside of silicon valley, wiki that cuz i doubt u kno what it is, and companies like HP are talking about firing thousands of employees and shippin off to china. this isnt the only company thinking about doing this. so hundreds of thousands of people are going to be jobless if this happens, you expect warehouses and and trucking companies to pick up all these people and hire them? no, goes back to your INGENIOUS IDEAr supply and demand !!(pls notice the sarcasm). Even if they do, do you really think people living on a steady income of 90k+ being downgraded to a unstable 40k income will help the economy much?

bathory, you have not added a single intelligent idea to this conversation, so please do not talk like you have.

Banned

HP, Hewlett Packard?

No one buys them anymore, you think they can compete with Dell and Apple?

Well if you don't want to work as a trucker, then maybe you should pay attention in science and math class. Businesses are always hiring scientists and such to come up with new ideas/inventions and test them. High tech jobs are the future of America.

You think technologies come out of no where?

im sorry I dont speak idiotanese, or maybe you could understand me better. I have taken your opinion into account, and I dont care.

All propaganda must be popular and its intellectual level must be adjusted to the most limited intelligence among those it is addressed to.
    All effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan…. The masses are slow moving, and they require a certain time before they are ready even to notice a thing. And only after the simplest ideas are repeated thousands of times will the masses finally remember them.
    Propaganda’s effect… must be aimed at the emotions and only to a very limited degree at the so-called intellect.
    The very first axiom of all propagandist activity: to wit, the basically subjective and one-sided attitude it must take toward every question it deals with. The function of propaganda is… not to weigh and ponder the rights of different people, but exclusively to emphasize the one right that it has set out to argue for. Its task is not to make an objective study of the truth,… its task is to serve our own right, always and unflinchingly.

Does this sound like the formula to which most political rhetoric in the United States today is tailored?

Zaczaco11

HP, Hewlett Packard?

No one buys them anymore, you think they can compete with Dell and Apple?

Well if you don't want to work as a trucker, then maybe you should pay attention in science and math class. Businesses are always hiring scientists and such to come up with new ideas/inventions and test them. High tech jobs are the future of America.

You think technologies come out of no where?[/b]
    lol, HP having trouble competing? you are trippin out. Dell is outsourced. and Apple doesnt have much to do with HP since HP is mostly wireless products and business products

THEY ARE BEING OUTSOURCED, DO YOU NOT GET THAT????? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU??

more like the future of china.

maybe you should've gone to school, read a book, picked up a newspaper, researched world news. i dunno, i think you're helpless...

i think technologies come from the public, companies buy the rights to the technology, then outsource the production, basic business strategy, something you're obviously not familiar with.