Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm voting for mccain simply put because under obama im paying dam close to 50% taxes not to mention an ...
Page: 17

Hybrid View

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'm voting for mccain simply put because under obama im paying dam close to 50% taxes not to mention an additional tax hike on a number of other things. With the recent downfall in the economy a democrat has no place near an office anyone will tell you that you cannot tax your way outta this which is really the only thing democrats are good at .

Other then money which i always tell people i vote for my wallet i will sum up my thoughts on obama with this

jeremiah wright + tony rezko + Louis Farrakhan + his wife + his mother + both of his daddys = A country who is not ready for a black president !

WHY might you ask america is not ready for a black man to hold highest position ?

The media coverage is a perfect example wasn't long ago bush was running against kerry and before that gore and democrats made a huge issue out of bushes rumor'd cocaine use , pot smoking , and his dui even recently a book was released that mentioned bush joking about his crazy parties . Now if you've watched the political coverage that has flooded most news channels over the last months tell me have you once heard about obamas drug use ? wat about him smoking ? if you have odds are you were watching fox news the only true fair and balanced news there is ! Should obamas drug use be an issue ? maybe not its a thing of the past only can really cause a problem with his judgment but considering he still smokes it really should be an issue it was an issue for bush white man 8 years ago why not now ?

Bill got away with getting head as a jazz playing white man wat the fuck is barrack going to get away with when he's already refered to his racist mother as a typical white person and his pastor of 20 years who blames white people for aids america is not ready and barrack is not the one ![/b]
    Biggest load of crap and whining I've ever read.

I'm voting for mccain simply put because under obama im paying dam close to 50% taxes not to mention an additional tax hike on a number of other things. With the recent downfall in the economy a democrat has no place near an office anyone will tell you that you cannot tax your way outta this which is really the only thing democrats are good at .

Other then money which i always tell people i vote for my wallet i will sum up my thoughts on obama with this

jeremiah wright + tony rezko + Louis Farrakhan + his wife + his mother + both of his daddys = A country who is not ready for a black president !

WHY might you ask america is not ready for a black man to hold highest position ?

The media coverage is a perfect example wasn't long ago bush was running against kerry and before that gore and democrats made a huge issue out of bushes rumor'd cocaine use , pot smoking , and his dui even recently a book was released that mentioned bush joking about his crazy parties . Now if you've watched the political coverage that has flooded most news channels over the last months tell me have you once heard about obamas drug use ? wat about him smoking ? if you have odds are you were watching fox news the only true fair and balanced news there is ! Should obamas drug use be an issue ? maybe not its a thing of the past only can really cause a problem with his judgment but considering he still smokes it really should be an issue it was an issue for bush white man 8 years ago why not now ?

Bill got away with getting head as a jazz playing white man wat the fuck is barrack going to get away with when he's already refered to his racist mother as a typical white person and his pastor of 20 years who blames white people for aids america is not ready and barrack is not the one ![/b]
    I didn't read all of your post because it hurt me, but, in all honesty, what does his pastor's belief have to do with anything at all? That's like saying that "McCain's brother's sister's boyfriend's nephew's son has has AIDS, so he'll be far too biased towards people with AIDS:. As I understand that religion is an important factor for some people that are voting (See Euclid (no offense)), I don't understand why what his pastor believes in reflects greatly upon the man himself.

Biggest load of crap and whining I've ever read.[/b]
    how so please explain i kept with the facts shits that documented just for people like you if you want me to go of with a load of crap i'd be bringing up alot more like the white woman he was boning which most have agree'd is off limits

how so please explain i kept with the facts shits that documented just for people like you if you want me to go of with a load of crap i'd be bringing up alot more like the white woman he was boning which most have agree'd is off limits[/b]
    "Obama is not ready to lead because he smoked pot" OMFG. HE SMOKED POT. BIG DEAL. You say fox news is the only fair and balanced news out there? Another load of bullshit. I try watching that and get so pissed off at how retarded and one sided they are.

Oh yeah, about what I put in bold. He had sex with a white woman? Omg, interracial relations? is that so wrong?

Zaczaco11

the US press tends to lean towards the left, that shouldn't affect how you vote tho. you just have to realize that some people take everything to heart and their view my be a bit unbalanced but there's nothing you can really do =/. i get what is being said tho, i notice it alot.

what does his pastor's belief have to do with anything at all?[/b]
    it doesn't i left religion outta it made the mistake of calling him his pastor but i bring up wright because until fox news aired the video wright was listed as obamas spiritual advisor and was listed as staff on his campaign . so obviously his beliefs and political views are relevant and religion will always be relevant as most live there life based on there religion and as president you use your judgment to make decisions everyday .

Which is why obamas drug use is relevant it questions his judgment and his smoking to this day also makes his judgment questionable .... u shouldn't be saying its not a big deal when it was just 4 or 8 years ago with bush ... wait its because he's black right ...

and with the white woman i think its kinda off limits it really is racist to bring it up but considering his wife said when obama was still running against hillary most blacks will wake up .... guess what most blacks have a problem with interracial relations which is why its off limits but wait .... they talk a ton about mccain leaving his first wife while she was in the hospital so why not obama .... wait its because he's black

americas not ready

fox news is fair and balanced obviously they lean to the right if they didn't they wouldn't truly be fair and balanced when the rest of the media is in the tank and loading beer bongs with koo-laid

it doesn't i left religion outta it made the mistake of calling him his pastor but i bring up wright because until fox news aired the video wright was listed as obamas spiritual advisor and was listed as staff on his campaign . so obviously his beliefs and political views are relevant and religion will always be relevant as most live there life based on there religion and as president you use your judgment to make decisions everyday .

Which is why obamas drug use is relevant it questions his judgment and his smoking to this day also makes his judgment questionable .... u shouldn't be saying its not a big deal when it was just 4 or 8 years ago with bush ... wait its because he's black right ...

and with the white woman i think its kinda off limits it really is racist to bring it up but considering his wife said when obama was still running against hillary most blacks will wake up .... guess what most blacks have a problem with interracial relations which is why its off limits but wait .... they talk a ton about mccain leaving his first wife while she was in the hospital so why not obama .... wait its because he's black

americas not ready

fox news is fair and balanced obviously they lean to the right if they didn't they wouldn't truly be fair and balanced when the rest of the media is in the tank and loading beer bongs with koo-laid[/b]

You're just like elucid, thick as a fucking brick. I'll pretend to not care till tomorrow, until then #73, good night.

Banned

You make more than $250,000 a year?

Does it matter how much taxes you give? If McCain is president more jobs will be lost and we'll have lesser money. I will guranteed you this because as a business major companies simply dont hire base on the fact that they had a tax break.

Psy

If McCain is president more jobs will be lost and we'll have lesser money.[/b]
    On what grounds do you say this? You honestly think the president has the power to single handedly create jobs? Hate to say this, but 99% of what Obama supporters think he will be able to do, he actually has no power to do. The only job market which would go up as an immediate result of Obama's inauguration would be the Presidential Body Guard market.

Zaczaco11

You make more than $250,000 a year?

Does it matter how much taxes you give? If McCain is president more jobs will be lost and we'll have lesser money. I will guranteed you this because as a business major companies simply dont hire base on the fact that they had a tax break.[/b]
    whenever i hear guaranteed i thnk of this...

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
    Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
    Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
    [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
    Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
    Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
    Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.[/b]

if you're going to say gaurenteed job losses you're going to need to give alot more reasoning than big business pls enlighten...

whenever i hear guaranteed i thnk of this...
    if you're going to say gaurenteed job losses you're going to need to give alot more reasoning than big business pls enlighten...[/b]
    you got that quote from tommy boy.

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

I don't get it, why do Americans have to base there votes on religion, race, gender and all that shit i meant what the fuck are you thinking its just stupid. Australian politics is so much easier imo, you vote for the person who has the same views as you. SIMPLE.

Banned

Look, businesses are base on profits. Companies will only hire people if there is a demand ( people who want to buy, buy and buy). They will not increase their costs of doing business (i.e. hiring people) just because they got a tax break and have more money like McCain want to do but if the sales demand rise, the companies will have to meet that demand by hiring more people to work.

Example
    Companies have 10 TV
    People buy 10 TV

If
    People buy 20 TV
    Companies have 10 TV (Then they will have to hire people to make 10 more TV)

McCain's Plan
    People buy 10 TV
    Companies have 10 TV but hire more people because he gave them a tax break.

Get it?

On what grounds do you say this? You honestly think the president has the power to single handedly create jobs? Hate to say this, but 99% of what Obama supporters think he will be able to do, he actually has no power to do. The only job market which would go up as an immediate result of Obama's inauguration would be the Presidential Body Guard market.[/b]
    Obama's plan is to research and gather renewable energy = High tech jobs

McCain's plan = drill baby drill, more jobs but what happen when the oil runs out? or ruins the environment? Have you ever smell or been near a refinery? It's not a pleasant smell.

Psy

Obama's plan is to research and gather renewable energy = High tech jobs

McCain's plan = drill baby drill, more jobs but what happen when the oil runs out? or ruins the environment? Have you ever smell or been near a refinery? It's not a pleasant smell.[/b]
    Obama's plan calls for us to use farts for fuel.

McCain's plan is to drill while these alternative energy technologies are developed by private companies.

Banned

Obama's plan calls for us to use farts for fuel.

McCain's plan is to drill while these alternative energy technologies are developed by private companies.[/b]
    Nuclear and Natural gas isnt pleasant either. I have a nuclear plant up north not to far from me. A town had to evacuated once when they had an "accident". Besides nuclear waste take 100years+ to get rid off.

However, why wait when we have the technology now? Why are we still using oil...