Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

KO players for Obama

This is a discussion on KO players for Obama within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Vandy provides an enlightened synopsis of the two party system as one would expect of an illiterate and brainwashed child. ...
Page: 3

Vandy provides an enlightened synopsis of the two party system as one would expect of an illiterate and brainwashed child.

If I was American I would vote Democrat. I don't agree with Obama, and I do not approve of voting for religious nuts, but he is less mentally ill than Sarah Palin who would be a catastrophe worse than Bush jr. Obama at least seems to know what he is doing. The irony is that I wouldn't vote in a British election at all, but I feel that the stakes are too high in the USA for protest boycotts.

Banned

Vandy provides an enlightened synopsis of the two party system as one would expect of an illiterate and brainwashed child.

If I was American I would vote Democrat. I don't agree with Obama, and I do not approve of voting for religious nuts, but he is less mentally ill than Sarah Palin who would be a catastrophe worse than Bush jr. Obama at least seems to know what he is doing. The irony is that I wouldn't vote in a British election at all, but I feel that the stakes are too high in the USA for protest boycotts.[/b]
    rofl zero just owned vandy

Banned

rofl zero just owned vandy[/b]
    if you only knew i got the last laugh.

Ainelover

i want Bush to stay bro god damn it![/b]

Bush - pro standup comedian with the wrong audience

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if you only knew i got the last laugh.[/b]
    laughing for no reason at all doesnt count. face it, ur an idiot who can only spew off "facts" uve overheard but since ur so illiterate and a complete idiot u tend to overhear the facts WRONG

i will once again not be voting...theres no point! rigged elections, corrupt politicians, idiot countrymen(eg: see vandy), screwed economic system(dont blame the government, blame the banks) etc....too much stuff thats not even considered to be addressed by todays politicians that i just have no interest to vote until i see a politician that seems to give a crap about real issues

i will once again not be voting...theres no point! rigged elections, corrupt politicians, idiot countrymen(eg: see vandy), screwed economic system(dont blame the government, blame the banks) etc....too much stuff thats not even considered to be addressed by todays politicians that i just have no interest to vote until i see a politician that seems to give a crap about real issues[/b]
    +1 The whole system is corrupt, While we also help other corrupted people [IE: EGYPT] Where the people try to vote against the president their ends up getting beat to death or worst [The guy's been running the country for a total of 26 years now]

Banned

I love the movie Fahrenheit 9-11

Banned

laughing for no reason at all doesnt count. face it, ur an idiot who can only spew off "facts" uve overheard but since ur so illiterate and a complete idiot u tend to overhear the facts WRONG
    i will once again not be voting...theres no point! rigged elections, corrupt politicians, idiot countrymen(eg: see vandy), screwed economic system(dont blame the government, blame the banks) etc....too much stuff thats not even considered to be addressed by todays politicians that i just have no interest to vote until i see a politician that seems to give a crap about real issues[/b]
    How will not voting make the system any better?

If two soldiers ran away from battle, one soldier ran for a mile, does he have the right to laugh at the soldier who ran 2miles?

Banned

Im voting Jack Layton, CANADA FTW!

either way u r fucked

TunaFishyMe

I love the movie Fahrenheit 9-11[/b]
    when propaganda movies becomes your source of information, you know you are an idiot

im going for mccain because obama will most likely be shot for one.. for 2 he is a damn muslim.. and everyone knows 99.99% of terrorist are of the muslamic religion.. not just that... but he has no experience besides what he did in the black communitys and shit.. honestly.. i dont know wtf this guy is thinking running... obama = fail... if he wins.. and gets shot.. this country will goto shit.. and there will prolly be riots and shit by the black communitys.. lets just thank god its not a damn mexican running or so many would prolly go ape shit lol. hate mexicans... <3 o and not just that.. but obama attended a racist churck and shit as well. peice of shit... screw him... and fuck africa i dont care about them. we needa fix our own damn contry befor we worry about people and their damn tribes.

****************Watch This********************************
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXFxbx1Y4M <<< about obama

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Who gives a shit what religion some one is? I&#39;d like to see an atheist run for president, see how any country would react to that. OMG HE DOESN&#39;T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

How will not voting make the system any better?

If two soldiers ran away from battle, one soldier ran for a mile, does he have the right to laugh at the soldier who ran 2miles?[/b]
    as said, i refuse to vote until theres a candidate worth voting for...once theres a candidate worth voting for i will gladly vote...im not not voting to make things better, im not voting because currently both choices are crap in my eyes and i really dont feel like voting for crap...then ull say "well the idea is to vote for the lesser of 2 evils" thats retarded evil is evil whether its lesser or not

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

so true.
    the only thing that is better in usa is crime. it&#39;s still unbeaten[/b]

negative in that go look at mexico and other 3rd world countries

on topic

im voting for obama for simple fact that he is black. might seem stupid but maybe him being president might actually make a change... seeing as not a lot of black kids say i wanna be astronaut or engineer. instead they would be like i wanna be a blood i wanna be the next fifty cent.

not a racist comment

cuz i would say same thing if a mexican ran for president.

in my opinion if his political plans dont change the country. i think him winning presidency is an impact enough to change our future youths views on wat things they can accomplish and become...

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast