Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Kosovo (30 min video)

This is a discussion on Kosovo (30 min video) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well I know some of you view these forums quite often and got not much to look forward to... so ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Default Kosovo (30 min video)

Well I know some of you view these forums quite often and got not much to look forward to... so watch these videos when you have free time if you are interested with foreign wars, specifically Albanians/(NATO) against Serbia on this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvQvyYWy0ek&feature=related]YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (1-3)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhEvLn8eBP4&feature=related]YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (2-3)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J16TxMQeEk]YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (3-3)[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Well I know some of you view these forums quite often and got not much to look forward to... so watch these videos when you have free time if you are interested with foreign wars, specifically Albanians/(NATO) against Serbia on this one.

YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (1-3)

YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (2-3)

YouTube - Kosovo - Can you Imagine (3-3)
    I dont want to argue but isnt this the same thing what Serbia did to Bosnia ? Why dont u post some videos about ''Srebrenica'' while we are on topic.

For those of u that dont know,here ya go :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre
    Last edited by Decerto; 05-16-2010 at 04:58 AM.

I did watch the first 10 minutes and you can get every side look bad if you view it from the other side. It's just pointless to argue with you cuz you're too biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I dont want to argue but isnt this the same thing what Serbia did to Bosnia ? Why dont u post some videos about ''Srebrenica'' while we are on topic.

For those of u that dont know,here ya go :

Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia is an unreliable source, whether it is for educational purposes or simply historical facts. Am I making this up? No. At any university here in Canada... if you use wikipedia you will simply fail your paper as all the professors know it's a bunch of bullshit.

I'm just gonna copy and paste of what I wrote before so you get the actual insight of what happened at Srebrenica.

"You are probably referring to the Srbrenica genocide where Serbians killed thousands of Muslim Bosnians as that's always the "recognizable" one. That part US media didn't forget to implement at its worst case scenario situation, while missing up on the actual case of why it happened. Srbernica is a little area, let's say like a city now-a-days, like Toronto. Basically it was in the middle of Serbia, and it was a Bosnian area/territory (don't forget, in the middle of Serbia). At this point, Serbian MEN had the duty of supporting their country and were automatically recruited into the army during the war that happened in ~`90. While being on the battlefields, the senior citizens, wives, and children were left behind at home. During that time that the MEN were on the battlefield, the Muslim Bosnians that lived in Srbrenica, every single night, with a few groups organized, went out of their district, into the Serbian homes, slaughtering families 1 by 1, childrens, wives and grandparents of the Serbian soldiers at war. This happened every night, and for the time altogether that the Serbian men were gone to battle, the death of Serbian innocent wives and children added up to well over a thousand. So please do tell me, if you came home, to not only a most likely burned house, but a house that's either empty that brings you shock or it either contains the bodies of your wives and children, what would you do? Now once again, this isn't just a few families we are talking about. Hundreds of families were in the same situation, and yet the men that came back to their murdered wives and children, just like anyone else would, would fucking rage. Now at that time of war, the area, Srbrenica, was occupied by the Muslim Bosnians and protected by a few hundred UN nation military members. So what happened was that these Serbian men gathered in rage, threatened the UN military forces to evacuate before they rape the shit out of everyone there. The UN forces saw that it was no joke, so they all left.... and the Serbian men invaded the area killing everything in their way. That's the true story of the so called "genocide", yet I do believe that US doesn't cover that part in their media."

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I did watch the first 10 minutes and you can get every side look bad if you view it from the other side. It's just pointless to argue with you cuz you're too biased.
    You are right in a way that every side can look bad if you view it from the other side, but how can you say I'm biased when I did nothing more then say to view these videos? My following arguments could be biased... but not in this post at least.

The video itself is biased in some way... and that was using individuals to create emotion upon the audience, but everything else that was said,... well they are simply facts. What do I mean by everything else? Not the individual stories of the people that were interviewed, but the actual events that had happened, such as total slaughter of the Albanians upon Serbians of any that are found in an all populated Albanian area (which is pretty much all of Kosovo now), the burning of 150 or so churches/monasteries (basically burning our whole religion down), and so on. Anyways as I said, I'm not going to be biased in this post at least, so I will end it here.

Also, as I don't deny your "you can get every side look bad if you view it from the other side" in general cases... but in this case I kind of do have to oppose that statement. I have watched tons of these videos, which weren't even made by Serbians, but other European countries, some that are even part of NATO and have been a part of the NATO 1999 bombing, have expressed their true stories as to what happened and what the situation is... yet where are these videos? Well certainly not broadcasted on any western video websites as 90% of these videos have been banned by the west in order for the greater world population not to know the truth behind the whole scenario.

Im just saying,Serbs arent innocent lambs,and u know that old one,what goes around,comes around.

Im just saying,Serbs arent innocent lambs,and u know that old one,what goes around,comes around.
    No one is innocent in this world. It's kind of obvious. But then again, there is some more innocent then others. I would like to start off that I personally hated Milosevic, but the fact that he up-rose against the Albanian movement into Kosovo, is something any leader/prime minister/president would do. Now that's not something that "what goes around, comes around". For a leader that wanted to protect his own land from being invaded by a neighboring country, and then having the shit bombed out of his country for that particular reason just because the "world leaders" (USA mostly who have been trying to get us for the longest time) have said so... doesn't make it "justifiable" or as once again what you said "what goes around, comes around".

Srbe na vrbe (i keed, i keed)

I didn't watch it but I hope none of these countries ever joins the EU. Infact all countries east of Germany should be removed from the EU. Don't see why I should subsidise these religious failed states with my tax contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    I didn't watch it but I hope none of these countries ever joins the EU. Infact all countries east of Germany should be removed from the EU. Don't see why I should subsidise these religious failed states with my tax contributions.
    I agree lol,even if I am from one of those countries.Thats why ill move out as soon as I get an opportunity. GO WEEEEST ! xD

I do have to agree with this. Most of the Balkan economy is terrible and even though I'm Serbian (living in Canada however), I do believe that none of them should be in the EU. It was mostly the war in the late 80s and early 90s that destroyed these Balkan countries' economy and I think by not allowing them to join the EU should teach them a lesson in sort of a way.

I agree lol,even if I am from one of those countries.Thats why ill move out as soon as I get an opportunity. GO WEEEEST ! xD
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJrNeZgnj7Y&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Hidden Army Of Radical Islam in Bosnia[/ame]

Don't get me wrong, I love Bosnians.... I just hate the Muslim Bosnians, the ones that were specifically behind the war in the early 90s.

Tbh I disagree with you. All the countries that joined in 2005 will be good for the EU in the long run. True we have to pay subsidises now, but you have to see those things on the long run.

About the countries that joined in 2007, that was a mistake. Tbh I dont think they'll make the same mistake with the balkan countries. Those economies are a mess. Not to mention the war criminals that certain regimes still refuse to hand out to Den Haag.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I believe the story of the kosovo-albanian

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR View Post
    I believe the story of the kosovo-albanian
    Would be lovely if you were more specific with the referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I do have to agree with this. Most of the Balkan economy is terrible and even though I'm Serbian (living in Canada however), I do believe that none of them should be in the EU. It was mostly the war in the late 80s and early 90s that destroyed these Balkan countries' economy and I think by not allowing them to join the EU should teach them a lesson in sort of a way.

YouTube - The Hidden Army Of Radical Islam in Bosnia

Don't get me wrong, I love Bosnians.... I just hate the Muslim Bosnians, the ones that were specifically behind the war in the early 90s.
    So if I live in Bosnia,im muslim ? Im not,tho I have nothing against muslims.I hate only muslim extremists,like those in that video.

So if I live in Bosnia,im muslim ? Im not,tho I have nothing against muslims.I hate only muslim extremists,like those in that video.
    You have to really carefully read the post you quoted. The last sentence explains it all .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast