Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

lol freedom?

This is a discussion on lol freedom? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; In any other country, 6 cops would be able to control a fat student without needing a taser. There is ...
Page: 5

redbluegreen44

In any other country, 6 cops would be able to control a fat student without needing a taser. There is no justification of such actions, if you condone it then you should expect similar treatment if you raise controversial issues at a debate forum.[/b]
    In many other countries, he would of gotten atleaste a gun shot to the head. He was resisting an arrest, i dont know where your from but if you try to get free from a cop, you just set your self in deeper problems. He was obviously going crazy when he was giving that speech and im sure he was told to calm down.

MillionVoices

he was pushing cops... isnt that assualt?[/b]
    No assualt is not physical harm. It means "the perception of harm/mental harm"

Battery on the other hand means Physical harm.

MillionVoices

In many other countries, he would of gotten atleaste a gun shot to the head. He was resisting an arrest, i dont know where your from but if you try to get free from a cop, you just set your self in deeper problems. He was obviously going crazy when he was giving that speech and im sure he was told to calm down.[/b]
    In USA your allowed to do this.
    Those cops were campus police amatuers.

In russia he woudve been thrown down/locked up and maybe exported.

Banned

No assualt is not physical harm. It means "the perception of harm/mental harm"

Battery on the other hand means Physical harm.[/b]
    my bad i got them mixed up

tolgahan

when a new freedom starts other one ends.but america starts freedom whenever it wants or ends others freedom
    ibne america

Lol @ the media...i seriously doubt theyve EVER reported something without some motive in mind. Its just a battle of liberal and conservative propaganda constantly. The media just needs to go die or something because it thinks for the stupid masses of the general population. A good example is this situation...a kid got tasered for beign retarded, and it turned out to be an attention whoring stunt. Why the hell should we give a fuck? Well, i guess because the media tells us to. Abu Grahib? who gives a shit, they had some fun with the prisoners. OMG naked pix!!! wow the sure were torturing them -_-' And cops should be able to beat the shit out of non cooperative people until they cooperate. Its effective.

5DollahSuckySucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkd_m4ivmc

Don't tase me BRO DON'T TASE ME!!!!!!!!

kk

Banned

i actually see the end of the movie.. dam those cops fucking piss me off.. they got a big fucking black dude and a nerd ass white dude and cant fuckinghandle him so they tase him twice.. dam i feel sorry for this dude..fucking police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkd_m4ivmc

Don't tase me BRO DON'T TASE ME!!!!!!!!

kk[/b]
    lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i actually see the end of the movie..[/b]
    then u didnt actually see the end...theres a lot more of the clip, like where they take him outside of the auditoreum and hes COMPLETELY obedient, but once he sees the camera again he starts screaming and whining...hes an attention whore and im glad he got tazed

In many other countries, he would of gotten atleaste a gun shot to the head. He was resisting an arrest, i dont know where your from but if you try to get free from a cop, you just set your self in deeper problems. He was obviously going crazy when he was giving that speech and im sure he was told to calm down.[/b]
    Hold on there cowboy, if you struggle against 6 cops you will get shot? Not everywhere outside the USA is Iraq LOL. I can think of only a handful of countries where that would be case. I don't think they tasered him because he was struggling, they were obviously told to shut him up.

I am from England and here if you struggle with a cop the worst you will get is a throw down to the ground and charged with resisting arrest. Do they not train cops in your country?

Taz0r3d noob xD

but really that is fucked up

and i assume that is USA? (wild guess xd)

Banned

then u didnt actually see the end...theres a lot more of the clip, like where they take him outside of the auditoreum and hes COMPLETELY obedient, but once he sees the camera again he starts screaming and whining...hes an attention whore and im glad he got tazed[/b]
    the movie stops for me wtf O.o
    dam.. then fuck that guy

tinneh

musta hurt

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Aight well first off, please back off of americas dick, i mean wow, evertime one of these topics come up so many anti americans (such as Zero) Come up in here raving on about how bad the government, and the people in it are. It amazes me how much outside countries worry about america and can not mind their own business. It may be because your countries are so fuking dense and boring that nothing ever goes on, and you just sit inside waiting for america to slip up.

But on the topic
    -The guy was an attention whore, each speaker had a set time to be up on stage and his time ran out (hence why the mic cut off), he was then asked to get off the stage, but when asked he started using vulgarities and disrupting the public, saying "Why the FUCK did you turn my mic off" so on and so forth. So eventually the cops (or should i say campus security, which is no where near as trained as cops, one of those being a lady of course) had to try to drag him offstage. O and i believe it was 2 at first, not 6. Eventually they got him off stage, with him asking "Why are you arresting me", usually if an officer doesn't tell a person why he or she is being arrested then its illegal, but they were just getting him out of there for disturbing the peace. He then started pushing the cops, trying to get them off of him, and they put a tazer to his chest (they did not tazer him, just put it there so he would comply). After struggling with him for a long time they finally got him on the ground, with the tazer to his chest tell him to go with them peacefully, and yet he still refused, so they shocked him. And he for one screamed like a little bitch, because a tazer doesn't hurt "THAT" bad, therefore showing how he was seeking attention yet again. He was then taken out, and acted calm as camo said, just to act up again when the cameras were on. He was acting like complete Bullshit and deserved everything he got, those who dont think so just can't get it out of their immature brains that america is the worst country.

Thats what i think

O and please don't be fucking retarded and somehow relate this to iraq, most americans don't want that shit but we have to live with the burden on our shoulders like everyone else. And and please don't quote any of that loose change shit in here either, im pretty sure all of that was close to being disproven by now.

PS: The cops are administrative leave for what they did, for all that want to know

banaanc

where i live cops would deal it easier, by kicking his ass, and then said he fell of the stair :P

act as a retarded whore get treated like one

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast