Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not.

This is a discussion on The NAU is coming, whether you like it or not. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There are other ways than a chip also. In Minority Report they used retinal scanning everywhere. At work and in ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There are other ways than a chip also. In Minority Report they used retinal scanning everywhere. At work and in streets. It allows u to be monitored for most of the time and offers alot of functions aswell.

But yea, it prolly be a rly hard to get used to that. Specially now. Even i dont like it but things change u know.

this will take time maybe not for a country like the usa but think like africa and asia arent jumping to do this i think this will cost a lot and i think they cannot afford the technologie

Ripper_of_romania

I highly doubt that the state would invest thousand of dollars in farmer Joe which stays all day long with animals and working on his fields,nor on regular Bob from an 3rd world country they don't even know how to spell the name properly or on poor congo guy that struggles daily for survival.

As for the union,not my problem,you and I are still humans,I can care less of an fence or two...

Globalization is something we once somehow dreamed sometime...With the religion and cultural craps I doubt farmer Joe and trader Ahmed would make an very nice conversation nor develop an somehow positive relationship

As far as I'm concerned,I don't give a damn about the world

psychichigh

They're not too far off from the chip thing. One of the ideas that they came up with for the NAFTA to do with NAU was instead of a passport but a small chip embedded in the tip of one of the fingers used to identify you at airports. As well as the EU came up with similar ideas. And, a Japanese corporation is testing the idea with two of their offices, one in Tokyo and other in Nagasaki (name of the corporation is unremembered as it was a Japanese title corp... meaning it was in Japanese and it was formerly run by the Japanese government)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123