Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

omg turkey!

This is a discussion on omg turkey! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow out of the shit hole it ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default omg turkey!

on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow out of the shit hole it is because the people ahve finally began to be able to seperate religion and state

thx to american democracy turkey gets better but due to stupidity of turks not being able to realize relgion =/= government theyre fucking it up for their own people by fixing the votes to be the proper religious outcome

:rollseyes:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

also something about turkey joining the EU...and something about a pope speech and something else about if it would actually be good for the EU and turkey for turkey to join the EU....

meh i sorta tuned out for a while i really dont care about what happens over on the other side of the world lol...but thats the jist of it :P

Pytolina

99% of Turks don't speak english and they want to join EU I can say only this, rofl!
    Btw, Turkey even isn't in Europe.

Pytolina

Hmmm I don't see Turkey on Europe map...

Kik0

Default Re: omg turkey!

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow out of the shit hole it is because the people ahve finally began to be able to seperate religion and state

thx to american democracy turkey gets better but due to stupidity of turks not being able to realize relgion =/= government theyre fucking it up for their own people by fixing the votes to be the proper religious outcome

:rollseyes:
    I thought that *was* "american" democracy...

Desaan_CZ

damn few steps from czech republic? :mellow:

3% of turkey is in europe, they are so not getting in the EU or im leaving it

KaChing

Originally posted by Pytolina
    99% of Turks don't speak english and they want to join EU I can say only this, rofl!
    Btw, Turkey even isn't in Europe.
    fcking retard Istanbul is in turkey ..

KaChing

Originally posted by Arca_
    i bet u wont leave if turkey joins ..

Originally posted by KaChing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaChing)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Arca_
    i bet u wont leave if turkey joins ..[/b]

actually yeah cuz i dont really like europe and by the time turkey joins, which is around 20 years later, i wont be around europe, thanks.

and that is if they ever join, whcih i highly doubt

now stop barking and stay quiet puppy

BattyBat

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    also something about turkey joining the EU...and something about a pope speech and something else about if it would actually be good for the EU and turkey for turkey to join the EU....

meh i sorta tuned out for a while i really dont care about what happens over on the other side of the world lol...but thats the jist of it :P
    Turkey is NOT a European country. It shares few values with the main bunch of Europe, it has an apalling human rights record, and it has massive religious differences.

It only wants to join for the benefit it will bring to Turkey (cash). Theres a suprise... NOT.

I disagree with alot of countries joining the EU, primarily due to the flood of fucking immigrants that come and claim benefits from MY country! Go sell apples or something on the roadside

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i wanna make a country and it'd be called "thep0wnz0rs" and everyone that comes through it would have to give me some sort of sexual gift, but only if you are a chick. Man would be killed in it at sight cuz my manhood is killer... KILLER.

tolgahan

edit a.q

tolgahan

thx to american democracy. iraq is better now (as a HELL)
    america is just tring to give a shape to the countries that usa may need these countries later.
    cama LAICISM is the TR's first rule after being a republic.There are groups that wants MOSLEM RELIGIOUS LAW but they cant make it real.So i dont think these groups of ppl are as big as u think.
    thx for care about it zuahahahha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast