Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

omg turkey!

This is a discussion on omg turkey! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; h43r:...
Page: 5

HoodFizzle

h43r:

Proximus

Originally posted by Festo
    I disagree with alot of countries joining the EU, primarily due to the flood of fucking immigrants that come and claim benefits from MY country! Go sell apples or something on the roadside
    'My country'

By that I hope you mean England,,,, and not Wales / Scotland / Ireland :angry:

Default Re: omg turkey!

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Kik0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow out of the shit hole it is because the people ahve finally began to be able to seperate religion and state

thx to american democracy turkey gets better but due to stupidity of turks not being able to realize relgion =/= government theyre fucking it up for their own people by fixing the votes to be the proper religious outcome

:rollseyes:

I thought that *was* "american" democracy...
    nope...fixing the votes means altering the votes...like burning votes that arent what u want etc...punishble by many years in prison if u do it in america[/b]
    well fuck reading this whoel thread, but he is partially right. quite a few elections have had shti liek that but not massive scale. but, with the closeness liek bush/gore was in 2000 it didnt need to be. anyways EQ economy>turkey...jsut a fun fact xD

Not counting the votes from a whole state when we knew the majority was for Gore, wasn't rigging on a big scale? Sorry but american democracy is a joke since 2000.

Moving hundreds of voting machines out of black areas and into white areas, and banning people from using alternative ballots is also vote rigging. When 9 out of 10 black voters vote democrat, its a pretty efficient way of ensuring that Republican votes are "easier".

And no it is not punishable by anything in America. Your constitution means nothing, laws mean nothing when politicians can make undemocratic decisions like that without fear of reprisals.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Not counting the votes from a whole state when we knew the majority was for Gore, wasn't rigging on a big scale? Sorry but american democracy is a joke since 2000. *

Moving hundreds of voting machines out of black areas and into white areas, and banning people from using alternative ballots is also vote rigging. When 9 out of 10 black voters vote democrat, its a pretty efficient way of ensuring that Republican votes are "easier". *

And no it is not punishable by anything in America. Your constitution means nothing, laws mean nothing when politicians can make undemocratic decisions like that without fear of reprisals.
    kk morons since when is 1/50 even remotely close to big? and fyi u know what happened in chicago in the Kennedy election? 2000 was nothing new. It is illegal in america but no one does anything to try to prove it because 1) it wil make people see jsut how fucked the system really is and 2) both parties have cheated, bent the rules, and done some incredibly unethical shit they dotn want the public to kno about, and by one talkign the other would prolly talk right back.

PhyreX

Originally posted by Pytolina

Hmmm I don't see Turkey on Europe map...
    did u go in to scholl ???? look at the map again tolga siktir et sikik herifleri yobaz bunların hepsi bi sikim anlamazlar boşuna uğraşırsın adamlar sadece katliam yapıp bok atmayı biliyolar

DiffusalBlade

scholl? i think you better go back mate

well... why should EU take Turkey ??? ... only really small part of it is in Europe...
    and i think that the freedom of speech should be improved.... radically lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345