Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

omg turkey!

This is a discussion on omg turkey! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: omg turkey!

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    on news tonight was saying that thx to democracy turkeys finally starting to grow out of the shit hole it is because the people ahve finally began to be able to seperate religion and state

thx to american democracy turkey gets better but due to stupidity of turks not being able to realize relgion =/= government theyre fucking it up for their own people by fixing the votes to be the proper religious outcome

:rollseyes:
    Religion and state have been separate in turkey since the start of the 20th century. And the founding of democracy was by Ataturk, it had nothing to do with America. And i find it ironic that an American is criticising the religious interferece of another government, you should worry about your own country. Maybe when the US can elect a president who gets more votes than his opponent, their system will gain more credibility around the world.[/b]
    once again i have to say this....not my opinions theyre the opinions and statements of the local news...so u and tolgahan need to realize that i dont giev a shit either way im just spreading the message since u dont live around here

use it as a means to insult america if u want lol but both of u are directing it towards me

Juturne

Well, first i d like to inform u that we were meant to enter EU with Greece at same time!! together!! But coz of our presedent that time, we didnt accept. SO if there was some other person else as present that time, we d be in EU already now even before Poland! Now we r tryin. I dont think we ll ever enter to EU tho. and they dont want us obviously so i wouldnt want neither.But turkey would be a good trade center for europe coz production of vegetables and fruits and etc are really goin well here.Example = bought 3 blouses from poland and all were "made in turkey" lol. and ppl wouldnt call EU as Christian Union if EU had one Jewish or Muslim country.

To Pytolina ==
    u never seen geography at school? Turkey contacts Europe with Asia. So our country is called Anatolia which is between asia and europe! means = We have lands at europe, even if its not large =P and so we r not in europe and not in asia then where are we lol! Depends how u see the map .
    And i ve come to Poland many times =P and my Polish boyfriend came to turkey also. Believe me, we have better roads, better buildings, better economy and better technology. Example =They dont check just one random guy s baggage at airport here , we have x-ray machines lol xD Also we dont have a tourism slogan like "Come to Poland coz ur car is already here" xD .Our ppl know how to drink so we can drink alcohol on streets here. And Poland is at EU just coz it s place on map and maybe coz it s the only country with 90%catholics who go church every week. Because apart frm all those, cant see any other reason why we r not in and u r lol.
    And u tell that turks cant speak english, so polish ppl can??? haha, i learnt polish but they couldnt learn english lol. Not all ppl, also i mention about ppl on KO also! You cant critise Turkish ppl with some children who has nothing better to do than playing KO. well im playing also and i can speak turkish, english, french (all advance) and a little polish. So what then? Arent i turkish??
    if u just hate scammers and koxpers just like i do, stop tellin "Turks" coz a guy from clan just hacked by a polish and i also seen some polish ppl who r scammers.
    And gotta remind u that, istanbul has a polish village and there lives some polish ppl and ppl coming from poland for fests sometimes. Its for peace between our countries coz we helped ur ppl during 2nd word war....ANd i wanna add , eventho those negative points of Poland i wrote, i love poland and i wanted to study thre but not coz its better than Turkey but coz my boyfriend lives there :P
    kthxbye

tolgahan

who is ur boyfriend :angry:

Originally posted by Juturne
    Well, first i d like to inform u that we were meant to enter EU with Greece at same time!! together!! But coz of our presedent that time, we didnt accept. SO if there was some other person else as present that time, we *d be in EU already now even before Poland! Now we r tryin. I dont think we ll ever enter to EU tho. and they dont want us obviously so i wouldnt want neither.But turkey would be a good trade center for europe coz production of vegetables and fruits and etc are really goin well here.Example = bought 3 blouses from poland and all were "made in turkey" lol. *and ppl wouldnt call EU as Christian Union if EU had one Jewish or Muslim country.

To Pytolina == *
    u never seen geography at school? Turkey contacts Europe with Asia. So our country is called Anatolia which is between asia and europe! means = We have lands at europe, even if its not large =P and so we r not in europe and not in asia then where are we lol! Depends how u see the map . *
    And i ve come to Poland many times =P and my Polish boyfriend came to turkey also. Believe me, we have better roads, better buildings, better economy and better technology. Example =They dont check just one random guy s baggage at airport here , we have x-ray machines lol xD Also we dont have a tourism slogan like "Come to Poland coz ur car is already here" xD .Our ppl know how to drink so we can drink alcohol on streets here. And Poland is at EU just coz it s place on map and maybe coz it s the only country with 90%catholics who go church every week. Because apart frm all those, cant see any other reason why we r not in and u r lol.
    And u tell that turks cant speak english, so polish ppl can??? haha, i learnt polish but they couldnt learn english lol. Not all ppl, also i mention about ppl on KO also! You cant critise Turkish ppl with some children who has nothing better to do than playing KO. well im playing also and i can speak turkish, english, french (all advance) *and a little polish. So what then? Arent i turkish?? *
    if u just hate scammers and koxpers just like i do, stop tellin "Turks" coz a guy from clan just hacked by a polish and i also seen some polish ppl who r scammers.
    And gotta remind u that, istanbul has a polish *village and there lives some polish ppl and ppl coming from poland for fests sometimes. Its for peace between our countries coz we helped ur ppl during 2nd word war....ANd i wanna add , eventho those negative points of Poland i wrote, i love poland and i wanted to study thre but not coz its better than Turkey but coz my boyfriend lives there :P
    kthxbye
    Polish GDP per head is double that of Turkey. You chose a bad example. The main reasons why some countries oppose Turkish entry are that it is mainly a muslim country which some fear makes integration difficult, it is mostly in Asia and also because it is very poor. There are currently poor countries in Europe (Romania, Bulgaria etc) but these countries are small compared to Turkey and don't pose the same risk of large scale immigration. On the other hand, I know that Britain wants Turkey to join so there is another counterweight to France and Germany centralising Europe.

And Turkey was never going to join with Greece, because many european countries opposed Turkish entries then, and still do now. Greece is far richer than Turkey and has a far better human rights record, which is why its' accession was faster.

Personally I think that Turkey is far too religious to join the EU, and does not have a good enough human rights record. I want the EU to have a secular and liberal constitution, and its hard enough with all the catholics in Europe without having millions of muslims also.

Desaan_CZ

I´ve read something about muslims. There are 2 milions muslims every year on whole world. Even europe. It´s world-opinion that turks are only radical muslims cuz they´re exploding in city centres. And that´s the effect of comercial news so the finall meaning about Turkey,Iraq etc is:

1,very fukin laws (i think against women etc)
    2,uncustomed believe (for us) Islam
    3,only bombers are living there

normal Islam can be nice faith. but those crazy exploding muslims are deteriorating it...
    so if anyone says "turk" or "muslim" most of ppl imagine damn suicider with bomb under t-shirt. and its only your fault, not our or somebody´s else oke?

The problem is moderates, not radicals. Moderates influence social norms more than radicals, and have more chance of changing the direction the EU takes. The more moderate christians and muslims there are, the more that kind of discriminatory thinking is considered normal.

Pytolina

Originally posted by Juturne
    Our ppl know how to drink so we can drink alcohol on streets here.
    ROFL

I begin doubting that you have ever been in Poland or any other slavs country like Cech or Slovakia. This is not reason to be proud of, but we have drinking alcohol in our blood. For example there were Polish which had 14,5 pro milles in his blood and he had survived. Btw, the best vodka is polish vodka like Jan III Sobieski (name of our great king which had kicked turkish asses in Battle of Vienna 1683 )

Desaan_CZ

i thought alcohol is russian stuff :mellow:

Pytolina

Yep, their too.

tolgahan

pyt ur grand grand grand parents are so lucky. They were too young to see turks there ^^
    that bomb stories are about jihad which bombers think its a right for a revenge
    jihad is not revenge , its just defence as turks did between 1900s and 1923
    ppl are using others bugging some islam rules
    there is another rule : if u die for ur country as a soldier or w/e u go to heaven
    thats another big bugable rule that bad ppl use for others
    there is another rule "u cant kill anybody" (if he doesnt get in ur house and try to kill u or something like this)
    i never saw any rules about revenge , bomb ,kill innocent ppl
    so this is not my islam. This is edited islam which some idiots are using to make stupid ppl eat their fakes.
    even christian rules dont say these
    anyway i dont think u have enough information about these subjects so not to be seem as a retard finish this argument here

Pytolina

Ye ye tolgahan. I want to remind that Turk named Mehmet Ali Ağca was trying to kill Jan Pawel II. Don't tell me that Turks aren't terrorists.

Juturne

I visited Poland ofc... And also czech republic.....hehe ofc i know sobieski =)) i bought to my parents from poland xD and its real that polish vodka is famous and the best. I like it eventho i vomited coz of it xD i guess i drank too much ^^ And i know that a high percentge of polish men are alcoholics and many marriages end coz of it. ANd also it s the reason why polish women make marriages more nd more with strngers (like english, german men) but drinkin alcohol at wherever u wnt is sth to be proud of coz at poland we were hiding from policja lol.Drinkin at home sux and at bars more expensive ^^ so buy from market and hide near a passage and drink with friends!! hehehe

Any tolgahan my bf is MerliN1stt (one of the players of char aka Anubis) u know from Ares and now on manes. (tho we have some problems nowadays so dunno if he is my bf still =( )

About terrorists, well i guess i d think the same about turks if i was living abroad coz most terrorists are muslims (i guess except at spain and usa) We r not a "muslim country" on law. Everybody s free to choose and also Istanbul is the center of Orthodox Christians. We have Mother Mary's house in turkey, and if u wanna be a pilgrim u gotta visit there also. But unfortunately, we have strict muslim politicians atm. Personally, coz of all those i hate them and i m not muslim and there are good turkish ppl also lol xD
    Dunno i say all those maybe just coz im a turk >< i just dont wanna be a victim of prejudice =.=

for desaan_cz == We got the women into politics and we had women laws even before from France - check the history. So we do have women laws!
    And Papa visited turkey as u know nd also prayed in a mosque so means that he DOES counts on Muslims (dont get me wrong, im not muslim anyway, gonna have bapthise soon and get the name "Alicja")
    And bombers live in Iran =P or Irak.. dunno somewhere there. coz we always hear that some turkish "gays" go to those countries to be a terrorist. But not here :S (nd they r mostly from immigrants here anyway)

And h3h3h3 check the history also =P we really were meant to enter EU with greece lol.

Anyway, jestem 1/2 turczynka i 1/2 polka xD

Desaan_CZ

:mellow: i dont want make enemy here so i will better stfu now
    u are maybe right, im too young to understand this damn politics stuff <_<

tolgahan

Originally posted by Pytolina
    Ye ye tolgahan. I want to remind that Turk named Mehmet Ali Ağca was trying to kill Jan Pawel II. Don't tell me that Turks aren't terrorists.
    omg thats so funny rofl . Racist ibne zuahahaha . Now he says "he is the newest prophet" i think u have the same IQ with him
    PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
    Juturne if u r not sure about ur bf i want to show u my LVL 80 Rogue ^^. better than ur ex bf's char :P
    j.k :lol:

Strong Side

Originally posted by Festo
    I disagree with alot of countries joining the EU, primarily due to the flood of fucking immigrants that come and claim benefits from MY country! Go sell apples or something on the roadside
    I agree! h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast