Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

This is a discussion on One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Dro Regarding what Zero said about homosexuality having a begining in DNA or something similar, I doubt ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Dro
    Regarding what Zero said about homosexuality having a begining in DNA or something similar, I doubt that, I think more of it as a trastorne in the mind. Homosexuality doesn't makes much biological sense to me since a homosexual relationship has no point as far as the chain of evolution. Two gay man can't have children in any naturall way, and if the main purpouse of a man is reproduction... what's the point?
    Evolution does not respect any kind of "purpose". It is more of a trial and error. Many new studies are revealing that homosexuality is a result of genetics, in the same way that cystic fibrosis is a genetic issue with caucasians. Cystic fibrosis has no purpose, it is a terrible thing but we must accept people who suffer from it as equals. There are many ways a gene that affects sexuality can be transferred across generations, the most likely theory is that it is carried by women. Fortunately, homosexuality has no real negative effects, homosexuals can be happy and can raise families successfully. Homosexuality has been around in the animal world for millions of years and has been documented in ancient human societies (especially during the Roman Empire). It is very likely that in the next few years, social opinion on homosexuality will be far more accepting, like it has done with women and blacks during the last 2 centuries. Now i dont think there is a "gay-gene" like the media reports in a dumbed-down way. There are probably a combination of genes that control things like hormone balance, which can affect how masucline a man is, and also his emotional state. Interestingly, it has been shown that gay men have far less thumbprint ridges than heterosexual men, meaning the two features probably share at least one common gene.

Of course all of this is meeting fierce resistance, mainly from pseudo-scientific religious groups in the USA like the discovery institute. It's not surprising because it is a big fat nail in the coffin of christian discrimination. We should understand that not every genetic change has a purpose, and this should not affect how we treat people.

Too bad Eric but again you were missing a point, maybe we should find other common language because my skills in english seem to lack. I didn't mean gov information is wrong...it's just written with so basic material that everyone can understand it. Like find needle, put vaccine in it, inject it trough skin=vaccine works. My point is/was still same why, how vaccine works is still rather unknown. Even we can explain injection of dead deciase might work or small amount of living deciase might work. Problem is we don't know all basic mechanisms, why sometimes dead deciase gives better result or why some vaccine works and other doesn't even they are quite similar what makes human immune system to start producing antidose. I shouldn't have been drunk when I was watching document about them last time, or I might be more able to give you better answers.

Now still vaccines was not the point over there and you missed whole point of my writing, only thing you and zero found there was flaming and most insulting was that you guys tought I don't even barely know what vaccine is. Then again you continue doing assumptions...only thing I bashed about your goverment was that that kinda assumpions were used by CIA where they said Iraq has weapons of massdestructions, because like CIA didn't have a clue about it, like you didn't have a clue about me. You assumed I was preaching and I was afraid of god...only thing I said was I believe in god...rest was how religion and dience can make misstakes and cannot give all answers because bible and sience is made by humans.

If you wanna make arguments I still succest not start it by flaming opponent and even worse flaming neutral writing.

Ps. If you think without Edison we would be without electric bulp or without Franklin no electricity...you should read history several times again and also but more faith to sience because they were not only/first sientists researching things... You think that without Oppenheimer we wouldn't have atomic bomp or without Bell no phone? Quess again

Diphosgene

i didnt read everything , the only thing i can say is that physics had almost wipped any chance of god in this universe .
    only thing that still requires and explanation is the cingularity...soon to be explained by M-theory...so no god for me i guess...

hehe phosgene you are the first person i know who knows about M-theory I think there is more that is unexplained than singularities. The laws of physics hold true for all normal situations, it is only on the cosmic scale (the motion of galaxies relating to dark matter+energy) and on the quantum scale especially where scientists really don't know whats going on. I doubt we will ever know about the true nature of particles travelling at ultra high speeds, since the energy required to accelerate something that fast increases exponentially as your approach the speed of light. But it would be a big mistake to attribute any current holes to God, these problems might be solved within our lifetimes.

And wagywar, you are correct that your english isn't good enough to explain your thoughts. You were doing better when you were just insulting us like a 12 year old who lost his toys. Ill ignore the babble in your post, eric provided lots of information about vaccination. There is no unknown, we know how vaccines work, the only difficulty in predicted their use is that people are different. One amount of vaccine can cure one person whilst making someone else sick. This isn't really a gap in our knowledge of vaccines, it is just that its hard to give customised amounts of vaccine without doing blood tests. With the current avian flu risk, governments are just stockpiling generic units of vaccine for kids and for adults, so if we ever had to use them, it can only be expected that people have different reactions.

Kik0

Originally posted by Diphosgene
    i didnt read everything , the only thing i can say is that physics had almost wipped any chance of god in this universe .
    only thing that still requires and explanation is the cingularity...soon to be explained by M-theory...so no god for me i guess...
    The superstring theories kicked my ass, so I aint going near the M theory. Hell I still have problems with 4 dimensions :/

Psy

Well whaddya know, Physics killed God AND this post! ^_^

Lizora

I deny the holy spirit and everyone else besides him... there ya go! Yet another bastard in the forum

Diphosgene

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diphosgene
    The superstring theories kicked my ass, so I aint going near the M theory. Hell I still have problems with 4 dimensions :/[/b]
    M theory is 5 string theories that were found equal in some situations , and after some researches they were found to be exactly equal to each other .... 11 dimensions ftw...btw 4 dimensions aint that hard :P

:seby666:

im atheist what is the big deal? every1 should have their own beliefs.

Kik0

Originally posted by Diphosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diphosgene)</div>
    Originally posted by Kik0@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Diphosgene

The superstring theories kicked my ass, so I aint going near the M theory. Hell I still have problems with 4 dimensions :/
    M theory is 5 string theories that were found equal in some situations , and after some researches they were found to be exactly equal to each other .... 11 dimensions ftw...btw 4 dimensions aint that hard :P[/b]
    I've always had problems with vectors for some reason and depending on alcohol intake, I sometimes have trouble with the vertical axis. Now tell me, what calculations have YOU performed using 4 dimensions?

Originally posted by h3h3h3

And wagywar, you are correct that your english isn't good enough to explain your thoughts. You were doing better when you were just insulting us like a 12 year old who lost his toys. Ill ignore the babble in your post, eric provided lots of information about vaccination. There is no unknown, we know how vaccines work, the only difficulty in predicted their use is that people are different. One amount of vaccine can cure one person whilst making someone else sick. This isn't really a gap in our knowledge of vaccines, it is just that its hard to give customised amounts of vaccine without doing blood tests. With the current avian flu risk, governments are just stockpiling generic units of vaccine for kids and for adults, so if we ever had to use them, it can only be expected that people have different reactions.
    Oh my...ok Zero I make you happy and finally give what you always want...attention, you know after first post I stopped replying u, I was arguing Eric, because you are 5 cent attention whore. Propably all is because your mom didn't let you masturbate, because it makes you blind or something, but nevertheless it made you unavailable to get attention from only person you care, yourself. Even when I write this I know you are propably getting hard on not because what I write but because I mentioned your name. 99% of your posts are plain bs and have big sign "I fuck with you, give me attention ", you actually should be Hollywood star, because you think all publicity is good publicity. Decent player but Zero as a person, that's where your name comes right?

First I actually tought that your posts make some sence...I even liked some of your anti-american attitude posts, just because they were well put, but then I realized you are not even anti american. You just read forums seek posts where you see someone maybe not so well known name or something you think is easy to pick on. You are just a whimp with no real balls at all...and yes you proved that when you begged GM to unban you after u insult couple cheating turks. I cannot believe I was idiot and defended you then, I even wrote KOLA because of you, woah, you sold your principles...no wait...you don't have any.

I know you are gona flame this post, just to make your name appear and propably jerk over your pc for this, but I couldn't care less, because you are worthless piece of shit. Auts think about it, did I say truth or do you wanna come here make more attention. Oh and don't give me that 12 years old bs, because at age of 12 I was much mature than you ever will be.

Eric...huoh nvm atleast you are worth of discussing, even tough still you don't understand my point, but you are 50% less arrogant idiot than zero is. Don't think ( dream ) I am licking your balls because I am not, you actually made me loose 30 usd, because I made a bet that you will ban me. Oh well you didn't, and our conversations are quite fruitless but atleast you follow some kind of line. You hate all oppinions who doesn't agree with you and zero hates all who is not him and there is a huge difference.

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

Oh my...ok Zero I make you happy and finally give what you always want...attention, you know after first post I stopped replying u, I was arguing Eric, because you are 5 cent attention whore. Propably all is because your mom didn't let you masturbate, because it makes you blind or something, but nevertheless it made you unavailable to get attention from only person you care, yourself. Even when I write this I know you are propably getting hard on not because what I write but because I mentioned your name. 99% of your posts are plain bs and have big sign "I fuck with you, give me attention ", you actually should be Hollywood star, because you think all publicity is good publicity. Decent player but Zero as a person, that's where your name comes right?

First I actually tought that your posts make some sence...I even liked some of your anti-american attitude posts, just because they were well put, but then I realized you are not even anti american. You just read forums seek posts where you see someone maybe not so well known name or something you think is easy to pick on. You are just a whimp with no real balls at all...and yes you proved that when you begged GM to unban you after u insult couple cheating turks. I cannot believe I was idiot and defended you then, I even wrote KOLA because of you, woah, you sold your principles...no wait...you don't have any.

I know you are gona flame this post, just to make your name appear and propably jerk over your pc for this, but I couldn't care less, because you are worthless piece of shit. Auts think about it, did I say truth or do you wanna come here make more attention. Oh and don't give me that 12 years old bs, because at age of 12 I was much mature than you ever will be.

Eric...huoh nvm atleast you are worth of discussing, even tough still you don't understand my point, but you are 50% less arrogant idiot than zero is. Don't think ( dream ) I am licking your balls because I am not, you actually made me loose 30 usd, because I made a bet that you will ban me. Oh well you didn't, and our conversations are quite fruitless but atleast you follow some kind of line. You hate all oppinions who doesn't agree with you and zero hates all who is not him and there is a huge difference.[/b]
    All of mine and zero's arguments are based off proof, you're is based off opinion and folklore. He's not trying to get attention, he's just telling you the truth regardless if it is in an arrogant way. He hasn't fabricated anything in his arguments, unlike you do constantly.

Btw, I don't ban people who participate in a normal debate regardless of how flawed their arguments are, I ban those who flame openly for no reason other than to annoy me, and their flames are filled with nothing but fabricated bullshit.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910