Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

This is a discussion on One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; No Ben Franklin = no USA. Whether that's a good or bad thing is not for me to say....
Page: 9

Kik0

No Ben Franklin = no USA. Whether that's a good or bad thing is not for me to say.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Psy
    Anyways short and simple, what you're basically saying is that if you've never seen your blood, it can be green.
    yes... after you disarmed my organs example... If you have never seen blood, it could be green, but you know that it isn't cuz family/friends/school/media tells you it is.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by Dro
    wow... after reading the responses to h3h3h3 (zero) and eric comments, wich were far more based on proof and logic, I can see so clearly the jealousy, negligence, stubborness and stupidity that goes arround in this forums *:wacko: *

T-Rey, just because you got owned and can't even understand the replies to you almost worthless comments, doesn't means that zero and eric are what you said. They migh be assholes some times, but they do out smart you, so the one that should shut the fuck up is you instead of digging yourself a bigger hole. And I'm not sucking up to them at all, I varely know them, but I can see that they are far more smart than you since they can stay in an arguement without going for personall attacks and out of the topic.

Waggy... chill :P, they ar enot flaming you at all.. just counter-arguing. Nothing wrong with discussing religion and beliefs, curiosity is a important part in the human behaviour... unfortunally so is stubborness in a lot of cases.
    ps : I'm afraid of drowning... but I think it wouldn't be that bad if I was really thirsty before it happens.

As far as Vaccines, I always knew that the meccanism was the strengthment of the cells in the body by "training" them with weak virus so when the real ones come along they are prepared. Always heard that in TV, biology class years ago, my mom when I was little and went for a flue shot... I never heard of them as a "mystery" in science but haven't looked up to it.

Regarding what Zero said about homosexuality having a begining in DNA or something similar, I doubt that, I think more of it as a trastorne in the mind. Homosexuality doesn't makes much biological sense to me since a homosexual relationship has no point as far as the chain of evolution. Two gay man can't have children in any naturall way, and if the main purpouse of a man is reproduction... what's the point?
    O no plz dont let them out smart me, sorry if im more of the sports based person then the educated kind plz dont hurt me. Now go ahead and use big words so you look smarter then you really are, lookin at the way you type your not unless you just cant type for some physical disability then im sorry :unsure: , and plz call me a dumbass so everyone can back you up.

I am still really curious why this topic isn't locked yet.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

rofl <3 my nigga trey

Originally posted by Kik0
    No Ben Franklin = no USA. Whether that's a good or bad thing is not for me to say.
    are you joking?

Psy

T-Rey's face in 0000000's ass.

Banned

Originally posted by Psy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1111!1111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by Psy
    haha for some reason i dont remember that ever happening :blink: maybe when i was drunk or somthing dunno

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by T_rey
    O no plz dont let them out smart me, sorry if im more of the sports based person then the educated kind plz dont hurt me. *Now go ahead and use big words so you look smarter then you really are, lookin at the way you type your not unless you just cant type for some physical disability then im sorry :unsure: , and plz call me a dumbass so everyone can back you up.
    ehm... we type almost similar, and this is my 3rd learned language, so I don't really care if my typing is "as good" as yours.

And if you don't care about this so much why you keep posting here and whining? you obviusly got nothing to say so just walk away...

Kik0

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0
    are you joking?[/b]
    About Franklin? no... As the diplomat that was responsible for obtaining the aid from france, both military and financial, france brought the spanish and the dutch into it. I believe this act was the reason the colonies were able to force the british empire into accepting the terms of the treaty of paris.

Feel free, however, to correct me as you see fit... history is not one of my strong points

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0

are you joking?
    About Franklin? no... As the diplomat that was responsible for obtaining the aid from france, both military and financial, france brought the spanish and the dutch into it. I believe this act was the reason the colonies were able to force the british empire into accepting the terms of the treaty of paris.

Feel free, however, to correct me as you see fit... history is not one of my strong points [/b]
    Yes he did do much of what you said, however he WAS american... Who do you think is on the 100$ bill?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

J

Me in a couple years? <_< jk

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0

are you joking?

Feel free, however, to correct me as you see fit... history is not one of my strong points [/b]
    Yes he did do much of what you said, however he WAS american... Who do you think is on the 100$ bill?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin[/b][/quote]

I believe what he is saying is that the USA would not exist without the influence of Franklin, and nothing about nationality.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by Kik0
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kik0

are you joking?

Feel free, however, to correct me as you see fit... history is not one of my strong points
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin[/b]
    I believe what he is saying is that the USA would not exist without the influence of Franklin, and nothing about nationality.[/b][/quote]

Oh I read it differently, woops , I thought he meant Ben Franklin wasn't american.
    Sorry about the confusion.

Also, I'm not one to be nationalistic, to be quite honest I hate nationalism. My problem is with people who bash all americans and dismiss them as idiots simply because of the current administration and it's actions.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast