Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

This is a discussion on One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I got this PM ,after I said stop cursing god who created you and who created earth and every living ...
Page: 1

Crazy2010

Default One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

I got this PM ,after I said stop cursing god who created you and who created earth and every living things

Originally posted by MillionVoices
    Right about now u sound like one of those turks, who say NO SKyll z-r only, they still beilve in primitive tales, even tohugh the evidence is proven.

how can u say he created the earth, when infact the bible says Earth is only 20k years old, when its proven to be billions and millions. *

have u heard of carbon dating? its 99% accurate. *

you can cut your nail *put the nail in the jar, and it will tell u the exact of age of the nail. *

now they have carbon dating on rocks and even skeltons found millions of years ago which are accurate.

how are you still saying he created earth... ?

do u bielve some book written by a drunk?

have u even met god? wtf do u beilve in ?

Look what he said about bibles then .....Asked the question 2 :rollseyes:

Flame on

Default Re: One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    Flame on
    You sure you want that?

Moron <_<

Banned

i think he's right but its just my opinion. people can believe in what they want but they shouldnt push thier beliefs on others.

Banned

also in the topic title..."one sick bastard who doesnt believe in god"

why is he a sick bastard for something he believes in? just because he doesnt believe the same as you he is a "sick bastard"?

For the most part he is correct.

Crazy2010

Its because he PMED ME , and told me why did i say "Stop cursing god " and he goes blah blah and he believes in science

so I dont give a fuk what he reall believes in its just because he PMed me whats pissed me off and made me post :lol:

and Oh I been expecting more flames so GO on ^^

Crazy2010

Default Re: One sick bastard who doesnt believe in god -.-

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    Flame on
    You sure you want that?

Moron <_<[/b]
    love you too. -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

meh... science explains as much as it can, and what it can't explain, is up to faith. Personally, I don't believe in the bible, I think that's the kids story of how everything was created, as someone's sig said "God is adults imaginary friend". But even if science can determine a lot of stuff, as ages with the carbon dating explained above, it can't determine the origin of life and the creation of matter.

One thing you are confusing in my opinion is religion and god. If you see god as the one shown on TV, an old dude that created the earth with hitting his fingers, you are not getting the concept good enough. I've been taught to believe in God as something above all of us, that "thing" that created everything. If you believe in the big bang theorie, you might just call that your God and it'd be allright. And if you actually don't believe in anything higher, then you must be a fool.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Dro
    meh... science explains as much as it can, and what it can't explain, is up to faith. Personally, I don't believe in the bible, I think that's the kids story of how everything was created, as someone's sig said "God is adults imaginary friend". But even if science can determine a lot of stuff, as ages with the carbon dating explained above, it can't determine the origin of life and the creation of matter. *

One thing you are confusing in my opinion is religion and god. If you see god as the one shown on TV, an old dude that created the earth with hitting his fingers, you are not getting the concept good enough. I've been taught to believe in God as something above all of us, that "thing" that created everything. If you believe in the big bang theorie, you might just call that your God and it'd be allright. And if you actually don't believe in anything higher, then you must be a fool.
    Im sure some what you have said above werent facts but thanks for your opinion

Rayne_of_death

In my opinion you will never get facts out of this. If that is in fact what you want then you will probably have to go somewhere else to find it. I find the bible to be the longest and most boring story I have ever seen. I also believe it fake crap. I believe not in a god but in an entity. Some higher force or power.

I really don't see the point in this post but whatever floats your boat and gets you the attention you desire. Blessed be.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Crazy2010+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Crazy2010)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    meh... science explains as much as it can, and what it can't explain, is up to faith. Personally, I don't believe in the bible, I think that's the kids story of how everything was created, as someone's sig said "God is adults imaginary friend". But even if science can determine a lot of stuff, as ages with the carbon dating explained above, it can't determine the origin of life and the creation of matter. *

Im sure some what you have said above werent facts but thanks for your opinion[/b]
    some what? none of that is facts, is what i believe as far as God issues. In any case im sort of backing you up

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by Crazy2010@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Im sure some what you have said above werent facts but thanks for your opinion
    some what? none of that is facts, is what i believe as far as God issues. In any case im sort of backing you up [/b]
    I just noticed <3 forgiveness Oh and i was talking about the bible part where u dont believe in bible ,I disagree with you, that Book was actually sent from god but then ppl started to changed it on to fit thier own of living and ,

anyways you had a really good point there "if you actually don't believe in anything higher, then you must be a fool"

thx for backup tho <3

tolgahan

u cant call anybody "bastard" who doesnt believe in god.
    believe or not , it personal .

Crazy2010

Originally posted by tolgahan
    u cant call anybody "bastard" who doesnt believe in god.
    believe or not *, it personal .
    Read more ....What i have said ,

I said i called him bastard because he pmed me and said why did i say "Dont curse god "

Dontaskmeagain

OK am i the only one that believe in god,fuk him that said that and convert his ass quik,oh btw forgive me lord for swearing

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast