Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Psy gives advice.

This is a discussion on Psy gives advice. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I love you Dr. Psy! You should get your own TV show. It would be easy if you weren't a ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I love you Dr. Psy! You should get your own TV show. It would be easy if you weren't a 500 pounder shemale that can't get out of his room

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

regardless of his intentions i stand by my questions because i just cant seem to find an answer to them, and the second one, is particularly directed to you, you emo-loving-marylin-manson faggot[/b]
    Ok, 2 things:

1. Where did you get the idea that I am an emo person?

2. So what if I like Manson? Doesn't make me gay, doesn't make me emo, hes neither, and if you're confusing GOTH for EMO, then you are very ignorant, go look up the definitions of both, then go shoot yourself.

As to your questions, they're really pretty stupid imo, you just don't like psy, so you wonder how to get him to stfu, and you ARE a geek just for being here, ko4life = a collection of geeks in several forms, including you, ko4life has a few cool people left, and if you don't like it then GTFO! I already told you he made this topic for fun.

Anyway, as to your insults of me, if any one here is emo or a faggot, it's you. The very fact that I like Manson offends you, sounds pretty emo to me.

Suck up? I don't care what psy or anyone else here thinks about me on a personal level. So if you think I'm doing this to get on psy's good side, you're wrong, I have nothing to benefit from that. I don't wanna sound selfish tho, psy is a cool/funny guy D:

how do i get you to shut the fuck up?

why is everyone on this site (except me and a handful of others) a complete geek?

why does ko4life blow?

why did you make this topic?[/b]
    nvm lol posted to late

Psy

how do i get you to shut the fuck up?

why is everyone on this site (except me and a handful of others) a complete geek?

why does ko4life blow?

why did you make this topic?[/b]
    I see you're offended by my homosexual references, and judging from your sig you're into well-sculpted male atheletes. I'll leave you to wallow in your faggotry.

To those who didn't see his sig before it was editted/deleted by him, it looked like this:

albeit the second pic was formatted to be pocket size.

Psy is teh lulz @ pwnzoring n00bs, GJ at pwnzoring sime D:

I'ma go play TF2, join me in ko4life vent? D:

sime217

Dear sime,
    I see you're offended by my homosexual references, and judging from your sig you're into male atheletes. I'll leave you to wallow in your faggotry.[/b]
    you didnt answer any of my questions.
    i actually expected you to diss me a bit worse, cause what you said was quite pathetic and lame.
    ill give you a second chance because i feel sorry for you at the moment. so go ahead, try again, hopefully you'll make your emo faggot parasitic happy.

and to you parasitic - you clearly have issues for liking manson. I believe he took out his ribs so he can suck his own dick, no? he acts like a fucking retard in his concerts and music videos and sings about suicide and how everyone hates him. So yes, i really do think he's an emo.

faggot

by the way, i honestly didnt edit my signiture because of you, i did it before you made your post. i wanted to get rid of the deadshotcorps sig thing because i left the clan but i accidentally got rid of the pic too.

no worries, ill post another one because i, like many other people have idols.
    (like your suck up parasitic worships manson)

And here parasitic, is your heterosexual, normal, non-cutting-wrists idol

fucking disgusting.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

You did changed your sig after he posted tho... That's actually a point for him. Even though a 7 year old could have made a better comeback... a handless retard with a fist up his ass could have made something better. Nonetheless, you got affected by it!

The same way wetbacks get jobs in the USA. Find a friend who speaks both English and French, then ask them to get you a job doing manual labor or a job as a cleaning lady in a hotel (something Dro aspires to roleplay as some day). If you hold some self respect, then you'll at least make an attempt at learning the language. If all else fails, you can always run away and join the circus. You can be 'The Freakshow who Couldn't Learn a Second Language.'[/b]
    It says that I am from Canada above and under my post count. :lol:

i actually expected you to diss me a bit worse, cause what you said was quite pathetic and lame.
    ill give you a second chance because i feel sorry for you at the moment. so go ahead, try again, hopefully you'll make your emo faggot parasitic happy.

and to you parasitic - you clearly have issues for liking manson. I believe he took out his ribs so he can suck his own dick, no? he acts like a fucking retard in his concerts and music videos and sings about suicide and how everyone hates him. So yes, i really do think he's an emo.

faggot[/b]
    W/e the thing about him sucking his own dick is a rumor spread around by haters like you. And like I said, Goth > Emo, and there IS a difference. Please, go look up the definitions, or better yet, I'll give you them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_su...fter_post-punk - Goth Definition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo

I don't blame you for getting them mixed up tho, they have similar roots, but my point remains that you don't know anything about Manson, Goth Music, Emo Music, and can't distinguish between either.

I think you're the one with issues "you clearly have issues for liking manson" that right there says a lot about you, and how smart you are. If the fact that I like his music offends you, and you think I need help because of it, then you are the idiot, and you are the one who needs help. I haven't seen this much close mindedness sense I tried to explain atheism to my classmates. You can continue to say what you want about me, my musical tastes, or anything else, but idc, this is my last reply.

Btw, I NEVER said manson was normal, or he was my idol. He's a freak, but his music is awesome. Keep making up shit like I idolize him and that I worship him, it only shows how stupid you are.

sime217

dude, read my post a bit up, i had to edit it because i thought of new shit to add later on, check out the picture, and now try proving me wrong.
    And here parasitic, is your heterosexual, normal, non-cutting-wrists idol

fucking disgusting.[/b]

Psy

faggot[/b]
    You sure are using the word "faggot" a lot. People I know who turned out to be fags were extreme homophobes in their early teenage years, usually instilling homophobia in others before succumbing to the taste of the cock. So you see, excessive use of the word "faggot" by you will only make people from the gay and non gay communities hate you even more. Perhaps you thrive on hatred, but that's not my issue. You gaying my thread up is an issue. So here's a random bit of advice for you.

Get the fuck out of here.
    There are a thousand other threads in off topic that you can go shit up. And of course you could always go make your own knock-off advice thread where you sit around and pretend to begin to be remotely funny. This thread is designed for me to be a blithering idiot for the amusement of others. No for you to accidentally be a blithering idiot just to horrify me.

It says that I am from Canada above and under my post count.[/b]
    I realize this. I was merely trying to create a parallel situation.

dude, read my post a bit up, i had to edit it because i thought of new shit to add later on, check out the picture, and now try proving me wrong.[/b]
    Check my edit.

Btw, I NEVER said manson was normal, or he was my idol. He's a freak, but his music is awesome. Keep making up shit like I idolize him and that I worship him, it only shows how stupid you are.

I wanna hear more of Psy's funny advice

sime217

yes well may i say you are into him as Psy suggested to my soccer idols? i do recall a few months (or weeks) back you had sigs of manson, and thats when i started making fun of you.
    deny that.

yes well may i say you are into him as Psy suggested to my soccer idols? i do recall a few months (or weeks) back you had sigs of manson, and thats when i started making fun of you.
    deny that.[/b]
    Yeah, I had sigs of him, one of my favorite songs happens to be his, and I wanted to show it off a bit, and quite frankly, pissing you off or making you want to make fun of me for it is kinda funny, but mostly sad. I'ma put that back into my sig as a matter of a fact, gimme a sec.

There, I got it back. Yes, I like Marilyn Manson's music, it has a dark feeling to it, not emo, just dark, and the fact that it offends people because of his actions in the past is really funny. I'm lmao'ing at you because you hate me for liking his music. We can debate this over msn if you want, or maybe vent, but not here, this isn't the place, let Psy have his fun.

sime217

You sure are using the word "faggot" a lot. People I know who turned out to be fags were extreme homophobes in their early teenage years, usually instilling homophobia in others before succumbing to the taste of the cock. So you see, excessive use of the word "faggot" by you will only make people from the gay and non gay communities hate you even more. Perhaps you thrive on hatred, but that's not my issue. You gaying my thread up is an issue. So here's a random bit of advice for you.

Get the fuck out of here.
    There are a thousand other threads in off topic that you can go shit up. And of course you could always go make your own knock-off advice thread where you sit around and pretend to begin to be remotely funny. This thread is designed for me to be a blithering idiot for the amusement of others. No for you to accidentally be a blithering idiot just to horrify me.
    I realize this. I was merely trying to create a parallel situation.[/b]
    OK haha, you made us laugh on the previous page with your Dro responses, but id like to convince parasitic that his idol is a faggot and im taking advantage of this opportunity. Until then, id like you to take your time and scim over my questions and answer them, because there are a few still left unanswered.

PARASITIC - you just proved my point "Yeah, I had sigs of him, one of my favorite songs happens to be his, and I wanted to show it off a bit"
    same way i was trying to 'show off' ballack, Germany's #1 midfielder.

and btw, you still havent commented on the pic i posted. If he isnt a faggot, what is he? I dont think he has a girlfriend and the sole idea that he sucks his own cock proves that he has no need of a women; therefore he isnt straight.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast