Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Psy gives advice.

This is a discussion on Psy gives advice. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; OK haha, you made us laugh on the previous page with your Dro responses, but id like to convince parasitic ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

OK haha, you made us laugh on the previous page with your Dro responses, but id like to convince parasitic that his idol is a faggot and im taking advantage of this opportunity. Until then, id like you to take your time and scim over my questions and answer them, because there are a few still left unanswered.[/b]
    Ok. I'm switching sides here. GO SIME! I wanna see Psy proven as a ragging faggot!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

OK haha, you made us laugh on the previous page with your Dro responses, but id like to convince parasitic that his idol is a faggot and im taking advantage of this opportunity. Until then, id like you to take your time and scim over my questions and answer them, because there are a few still left unanswered.
    PARASITIC - you just proved my point "Yeah, I had sigs of him, one of my favorite songs happens to be his, and I wanted to show it off a bit"
    same way i was trying to 'show off' ballack, Germany's #1 midfielder.

and btw, you still havent commented on the pic i posted. If he isnt a faggot, what is he? I dont think he has a girlfriend and the sole idea that he sucks his own cock proves that he has no need of a women; therefore he isnt straight.
    [/b]
    WOW! I already said he isn't gay. Learn to fucking read.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R3Z0hWe9vaI/...+picture%5B2%5D

That's manson's gf, shes a famous burlesque dancer I think, and pretty hot imo.

About him sucking his own dick, ONCE AGAIN, IT'S A RUMOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU SPREAD AROUND SO YOU GOT DIRT ON HIM TO USE ON MANSON HATERS, STFU.

sime217

Ok. I'm switching sides here. GO SIME! I wanna see Psy proven as a ragging faggot! [/b]
    i never called psy a faggot :S
    im calling manson a FUCKING faggot

WOW! I already said he isn't gay. Learn to fucking read.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R3Z0hWe9vaI/...+picture%5B2%5D
    That's manson's gf, shes a famous burlesque dancer I think, and pretty hot imo.

About him sucking his own dick, ONCE AGAIN, IT'S A RUMOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU SPREAD AROUND SO YOU GOT DIRT ON HIM TO USE ON MANSON HATERS, STFU.[/b]

Google
    Error

Not Found
    The requested URL /fisherwy/R3Z0hWe9vaI/AAAAAAAAMgI/I7ikvD3foYQ/Evan+Rachel+Wood+and+Marilyn+Manson+hand+in+hand+p icture%5B2%5D was not found on this server.

Dro

Oh crap... I'm switching sides again

i never called psy a faggot :S
    im calling manson a FUCKING faggot[/b]
    ur inbox is full. I'm done arguing with you, and im putting you on teh ignore listz. Psy! Let's have some more advice. If I spend 1/2 of my paycheck on beer/pot, what are the chances that I will get into a good college, and why should I care?

and since that link doesn't work, try this one"

http://lh3.ggpht.com/fisherwy/R3Zx32e9vZI/...+picture%5B2%5D

sime217

an image doesnt prove anything, until you show me proof thats his GF ill shut my mouth.

Psy

Since words don't seem to get through your head, sime, I have created more or less a guide in the following set of screenshots to help you on your way to having a healthy homosexual relationship.

sime217

lol, this one made me laugh GJ

stfu.

now for realz, going to play TF2, psy come ko4life vent please, I wanna hear the advice you give to others xD

Psy

And what the fuck is wrong with sucking your own cock? I would do the same if I could. Hell I wouldn't leave my house if I could. It's the same as beating off. Would you jack another guy off? Well, maybe you would, sime, but I wouldn't. Same thing applies to autofellatio and sucking cock.

sime217

stfu.[/b]
    rofl
    maybe hes just bisexual then
    that guy has serious issues why would that girl go out with him

Dro

The achivement of sucking my own cock is the reason why I do yoga.

sime217

And what the fuck is wrong with sucking your own cock? I would do the same if I could. Hell I wouldn't leave my house if I could. It's the same as beating off. Would you jack another guy off? Well, maybe you would, sime, but I wouldn't. Same thing applies to autofellatio.[/b]
    yes however, removing your ribs in order to suck your own dick is a different scenario now isnt it, psy?
    btw, wats the chicks name?

Dro

One doesn't has to remove their ribs to do it... and actually, that was a rumor indeed.

sime217

One doesn't has to remove their ribs to do it... and actually, that was a rumor indeed.[/b]
    ya that was my point.. he didnt have to remove his ribs, but he did. that, and a lot of other things make him a freak.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast