Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

School

This is a discussion on School within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hey guys I quit the game 4-5 months ago. I have been going to college to get my degree in ...
Page: 1

Wink

Hey guys
    I quit the game 4-5 months ago. I have been going to college to get my degree in the medical field. A clannie told me that seemed perfect for me, since I loved to play the support priest. I was just wondering if anyone else was in college, and what kinda of fields and degrees you guys were interested in.

evilwevel

i think i'm at the same level as what americans (and some other countries) call college. from what age do you start going to college ?

anyway, i'm going for a professional bachelor IT.

Nice depends, you can start going as earlier as 16. But typically people go after they get out of highschool 18+

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

either a welder, self employed plumber/electrician or a policeman...xD

Degree In Electrical Engineering

Banned

Bathory go to the Air Force and get your training their and you will make so much more money then just college.

Arthurios

I want to go to the airforce hopefully ill pass the tests. And if that's not gonna work then I am going to the international bussines school to be a manager or something

Banned

I want to go to the airforce hopefully ill pass the tests. And if that's not gonna work then I am going to the international bussines school to be a manager or something[/b]
    Go go take the asvab, you can take it multiple times. I think the airforce you need to have the highest score so if you don't get the score for the Air Force gogo try the Navy because they are just as good with training. !!

Lets see on a job application - some dude spent 8 years in college and applying for big time medical job. You come in with the schooling of the Air Force WITH job experiance who will they pick? Ofcourse you from the Air Force because you have everything that a boss wants in a worker..

Military is the way to go just know what your getting into before you sign that contract.

*info in this paragraph has been said to me by facts from someone i know on this forum*

Bathory go to the Air Force and get your training their and you will make so much more money then just college.[/b]
    Hehe thats ok. Probably a good idea, just not right for me. Right now I am going for the medical transcripting degree. I want to get nice job in the next year. My college has a program that will help me to get a job in the field I am pursuing, while I am working on my degree. My ex is a deadbeat and I am raising my daughter pretty much by myself. After that I hope to keep going to school and see were it goes. Thinking about working in the obstetrics field.

What average do you need to enter Medical School?

I'm still in high school atm. Next year will be my senior year. However, I'm looking at going into the medical field, so I'll most likely be majoring in Pre-Med in college, then move on to Medical School soon after.

Banned

Go go take the asvab, you can take it multiple times. I think the airforce you need to have the highest score so if you don't get the score for the Air Force gogo try the Navy because they are just as good with training. !!

Lets see on a job application - some dude spent 8 years in college and applying for big time medical job. You come in with the schooling of the Air Force WITH job experiance who will they pick? Ofcourse you from the Air Force because you have everything that a boss wants in a worker..

Military is the way to go just know what your getting into before you sign that contract.

*info in this paragraph has been said to me by facts from someone i know on this forum*[/b]
    stop trying to recruit people you clown.

What average do you need to enter Medical School?[/b]
    depends on what medical college you want to attend. My brother's friend was accepted to a medical college in the carribeans with a 24 on the MCATs and a 2.7 GPA in college. A "good" medical school requires that you have a 3.5 science GPA and a 27 + on the MCATS.

I'm still in high school atm. Next year will be my senior year. However, I'm looking at going into the medical field, so I'll most likely be majoring in Pre-Med in college, then move on to Medical School soon after.[/b]
    With Clinton/Obama threatening the White House I don't think the medical field is a good idea =[

Psy

With Clinton/Obama threatening the White House I don't think the medical field is a good idea =[[/b]
    Socialized Medicine = more money for doctors!

Actually medical field you can always find jobs in. On the news the other day they mention its the only field that is immune during recession. People get sick its a fact of life. Right now the medical class I am in, need to have 85% to pass the class.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast