Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

smoking kills

This is a discussion on smoking kills within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; They only thing worth smoking is weed.[/b] nothing is worth smoking. And vandy, im not sure if you smoke or ...
Page: 2

redbluegreen44

They only thing worth smoking is weed.[/b]
    nothing is worth smoking.
    And vandy, im not sure if you smoke or not but yuo take smoking as a good thing. You may be young and still active but when you are in your late 40's thats when the regrets come in play.
    Eating foods that arent healthy and not going on diets, will give you life like hell when your around 40 years old, same with smoking. It will torture your body and your life before killing you.
    Another xboxlive>homework=Living in your parents basement and cant even get a job that pays 5$ and hour. Life isnt all about having a great time. To have a great life you have to do things right when your young and it will payoff as times go on.

Banned

And vandy, im not sure if you smoke or not but yuo take smoking as a good thing. You may be young and still active but when you are in your late 40's thats when the regrets come in play.
    Eating foods that arent healthy and not going on diets, will give you life like hell when your around 40 years old, same with smoking. It will torture your body and your life before killing you.
    Another xboxlive>homework=Living in your parents basement and cant even get a job that pays 5$ and hour. Life isnt all about having a great time. To have a great life you have to do things right when your young and it will payoff as times go on.[/b]
    ok grandpa we will keep that in mind.

I, dont need to smoke for people to like me anywho h34r:[/b]
    so tru :wub:

Banned

Another xboxlive>homework=Living in your parents basement and cant even get a job that pays 5$ and hour. Life isnt all about having a great time. To have a great life you have to do things right when your young and it will payoff as times go on.[/b]
    i dont smoke i just said i suffer from second hand smoke so why shouldnt i just smoke cigs anyway?
    about the food part i know what you mean man
    about school, nahh i disagree. graduate high school go into military. get free college, go college 4 years, be a officer in military, make that fucking $$$$ B)

Banned

i quit smoking like 6 months ago , i smoked for 10 years man i think everyone should it kills really

13 years of smoking here, havent suffered from anything except lost soe weight... down to 90 kg now

eduarvera23

every cigarrette box should be like that -_-
    maybe my mom will quit with that box

13 years of smoking here, havent suffered from anything except lost soe weight... down to 90 kg now [/b]
    You have been smoking sense you were 9?

DragonFire

You have been smoking sense you were 9?[/b]

At least he was the cool kid.

sexy Owa

At least he was the cool kid.[/b]
    el oh el.

here they put a pic of a pregnant woman and idk but i'm like, i'm not gonna get pregnant so....

every cigarrette box should be like that -_-
    maybe my mom will quit with that box [/b]
    many posts with alot of meaning, but i've made this topic because of that PIC and not rly because i didnt know that smoking kills

congratulation zelda to be the one, who actually took a moment to look on that pic :P

also congratulation to moe, for his first good post.

You inhale "worst" toxins by just breathing in a city than by smoking. FACT. More people die from second hand smoking than by actually smoking. ANOTHER FACT

Vandy is very smart actually. He is correct. You are dying everyday.. the food you eat.. the air you breath.. sun radiation.. Why not just smoke? Enjoy your life. Drink if you want to. Get high. Pinch a girl's ass while waiting in the lunch line and then point at your friend. You only have one life, enjoy it.

Smoking does reduce your lifespan. But so does everything else. Does that mean we should become robots and sit at home on our mother's couch.

You probably do, but not my friend Vandy. He is a risk taker.[/b]

Cigarettes are a form of natural selection and as such labelling only interferes with the process. My only qualm is that smokers get free healthcare and people with genuine problems have to share the queue with them. Remove free healthcare for people with lifestyle illnesses.

kennyburger

Cigarettes are a form of natural selection and as such labelling only interferes with the process. My only qualm is that smokers get free healthcare and people with genuine problems have to share the queue with them. Remove free healthcare for people with lifestyle illnesses.[/b]
    and bums and homeless people?

yay 20 days old topic bump

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast