Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Is it true?

This is a discussion on Is it true? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well i have heard alot on the news and from people that there will be something huge going on in ...
Page: 1

ISeeYouPee

Lightbulb

well i have heard alot on the news and from people that there will be something huge going on in 2012, like the mayan calender ends in that year. anybody else heard about this? i am not scared or anything but its fucking crazy!

Banned Senior Member

we are in 2007 who caress? what happend than (should be offtopic)

Phosgene

first of all its off topic , secondly why the fuck do u believe this shit , if u remember when people talked so much shit about "milenium bug" it was so stupid...and nothing happened right ?

well i have heard alot on the news and from people that there will be something huge going on in 2012, like the mayan calender ends in that year. anybody else heard about this? i am not scared or anything but its fucking crazy![/b]
    pee u got the wrong date mate its 2011 december 21st is the date the calender ends

20 year clock and so far were on the 7th gate of it and its been true so far so interesting to see what happens

(yes i know its weird but i like to look into these things) :P

p.s where the hell did u get a cs :P

ISeeYouPee

long long time ago xD ^^ anyways yea that is what i ment.. somewhere it says 2012 somehwere 2011 ^^ we will all die

long long time ago xD ^^ anyways yea that is what i ment.. somewhere it says 2012 somehwere 2011 ^^ we will all die[/b]
    ya id have to pull up a few things to early in morning to remember everything but its the most acknowledged prophecy thingy out there right now mainly cause it predicted global warming as 1 of the steps and every step before hand has come true and it mixes in with other prophecies and crap idk ill post somethin for u to read later to get all scared and start goin to church more :P but it dosent say we'll all die just most of us and rest will be heavily fucked over XD

time for work though bb <3

first of all its off topic[/b]
    No, this is General Chat.

And, People have been saying the world was/is going to end for YEARS now.

Also, if it&#39;s going to end, why do you care? it&#39;s not like you can do anything about it....

I say it&#39;s all bs and nothing will happen, but if something does, oh well, bb everyone

Athilias

I hope I make lvl 80 before then!

Banned

I really hate reading this kind of things but I cant stop :P
    tell me more!!!

with the way pollution levels keep rising and the way certain major contributing factors keep ignoring this fact...

would you really be all that surprised if it did end that suddenly?

I would be amazed if planet earth outlived me to be completely honest

Psy

A bunch of baby boomers are going to retire in 2012, most likely calling for a flux in taxes for social securities... I can only immagine that the average American household will be rolling Cuban Cigars as an added source of income.

Yes z0mg it&#39;s so true!!1

ISeeYouPee

No, this is General Chat.
    And, People have been saying the world was/is going to end for YEARS now.

Also, if it&#39;s going to end, why do you care? it&#39;s not like you can do anything about it....
    I say it&#39;s all bs and nothing will happen, but if something does, oh well, bb everyone [/b]
    yea but mayan calander ends at this time..so this is first time that thats going to happen.

idk in a way its kinda like the 9/11 thing, theres so many clues we had in hidden messages that it was going to happen but really how could anyone have known but after its happend everyone notices everything like that thing u can do in word where u type in the name of the first flight to hit the trade center and change it to symbols and its a picture of the 2towers and a plane going towards it, also anyone notice how u seem to look at the clock alot and it says 9:11? anyways its all over the web and u can find out about it and w.e but its alot more religous then economic but its got alot to do with it, nuclear winter, oil wars, turks etc :P anyways now im late for and my lights are flickering as im typing this so its freaking me out so im outie XD

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

21st december in 2012 (i think) was the date when earth is in line with the sun and center of milkey way. On mayan religion then the 1 circle of time is full and some demons start their war again. It was in every 2300 years or smth. Mayans count their time from that date also.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast