Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

The Truth About 9/11!

This is a discussion on The Truth About 9/11! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; If you praise bush or clinton goddamit you need to go to a nearby college and take Common sense 101 ...
Page: 6

If you praise bush or clinton goddamit you need to go to a nearby college and take Common sense 101 please. You only need to look at how bad things are going everywhere ( for example the economy problems, morbid decline in morality, increase in idiots who support such nonsense) to see that obviously that the country is going to hell socialy/politically, and fast. They are no better than Nixon or Reagan.
    I believe the best way to play it safe and be "normal" in the 9/11 incident is to just be neutral, there is a lot of evidence that support a lot of conspiracy theorys to be absolutely 100% sure that nothing fishy is going on. However all these sheep who say "lolz, conspiracy theorists! Fools! i'm 100% american!" do piss me off, same as with the people who need a reason to rebel and thus embrace the conspiracy theories without even looking at them. There IS something weird about all this, all of you should have room for doubt because stranger things have happened. I've tried to be objective with this post as much as possible except where obvious, because after seeing the replies to moderate opinions I dare not mention mine because i'll be banned from the site or something.

Originally posted by Goathorns
    If you praise bush or clinton goddamit you need to go to a nearby college and take Common sense 101 please. *You only need to look at how bad things are going everywhere ( for example the economy problems, morbid decline in morality, increase in idiots who support such nonsense) to see that obviously that the country is going to hell socialy/politically, and fast. *They are no better than Nixon or Reagan. *
    I believe the best way to play it safe and be "normal" in the 9/11 incident is to just be neutral, there is a lot of evidence that support a lot of conspiracy theorys to be absolutely 100% sure that nothing fishy is going on. *However all these sheep who say "lolz, conspiracy theorists! *Fools! *i'm 100% american!" do piss me off, same as with the people who need a reason to rebel and thus embrace the conspiracy theories without even looking at them. *There IS something weird about all this, all of you should have room for doubt because stranger things have happened. *I've tried to be objective with this post as much as possible except where obvious, because after seeing the replies to moderate opinions I dare not mention mine because i'll be banned from the site or something.
    Finally, someone with common sense. Well we talked on msn some about this... I believe we would be banned if we said what we truely thought. :P

However all these sheep who say "lolz, conspiracy theorists! *Fools! *i'm 100% american!" do piss me off,
    I have always been under the impression the obvious answer is usually the correct one. I also believe many theorys may have some truth to them, but as always they try to impress their own political agenda on others.... mostly filled with miss-leading "facts".... and yes im using the word facts very loosely. :P

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies

However all these sheep who say "lolz, conspiracy theorists! *Fools! *i'm 100% american!" do piss me off,
    I have always been under the impression the obvious answer is usually the correct one. I also believe many theorys may have some truth to them, but as always they try to impress their own political agenda on others.... mostly filled with miss-leading "facts".... and yes im using the word facts very loosely. :P
    If 9/11 was solidly a terrorist attack, there wouldn't have been as many variables as there are now. There IS something going on, however because most conspiracy theories are very subjective we are forced to not look at them seriously, but that's still wrong. Some theries bring up very interesting points, for example the missing black box and the weird-ass phone calls. You look at that and tell me everythings all right and i will slap you. There must be doubt, or else you have just swallowed a convinient truth served to you by your goverment (which we all know that they dont like to operate behind closed curtains at all :rollseyes: , take for example the many WW II ops that took like 40 years to be declassified, no specific mention of any)

I know the plane that got "shot down" was grounded for an hour or so dont know why, This comes from a very very credible source

Cpt. BurnAlot Senior Member Newbert_Mc_Newbertson's Avatar

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    I love retarded conspiracy theorists. Damn hippies always thinking the governments out to get them. *<_<

How could that video ever change your current point of view.. are people really that gullible to just believe whatever that film says. *:lol:
    lol Damn Hippies <--- thas funny shit

:angry: real truth can be found at infowars.com and those buildings fell in less then 9 secs that like dropping a apple off 110 storys,would take a apple like 8/9 secs 2 hit the ground AT FREEFALL nothing slowing it.So how can a 110 story building wit floor by floor desk comps and ur normal shit on every floor drop in 8/9 secs?O and next time u see the towers falling look at the explosions ull see them,while the buildings are falling 2 the ground they will b 10/15 floors under the collaps. explosions=free fall the bombs blew out lower floors so it dropped in 9 secs,and i love the melting story when those plains hit U SEE the fuel burnt up on impact whole things a full of shit and YES!!!1 just like kennedy......

QuIcK

Originally posted by ForgottenOne
    :angry: real truth can be found at * * * *infowars.com * * * and those buildings fell in less then 9 secs that like dropping a apple off 110 storys,would take a apple like 8/9 secs 2 hit the ground AT FREEFALL nothing slowing it.So how can a 110 story building wit floor by floor desk comps and ur normal shit on every floor drop in 8/9 secs?O and next time u see the towers falling look at the explosions ull see them,while the buildings are falling 2 the ground they will b 10/15 floors under the collaps. explosions=free fall the bombs blew out lower floors so it dropped in 9 secs,and i love the melting story when those plains hit U SEE the fuel burnt up on impact whole things a full of shit and YES!!!1 just like kennedy......
    just to let u know those desks comps and normal shits fall that fast too...

damn liberal media

:angry: infowars.com and potTV

LaResistance

america is a total damage to the world

QuIcK

Originally posted by LaResistance
    cuz we fuck third world countries in the ass WOOT

NooBZilla

cuz we own all thats why

Rampage

-Profesor asks to his class:

today we are bombing Iraq.. does any1 knows why?
    a student raises and says that : " because we are the best "
    studentss cheers " yeaaaaa we are....."
    profesor insists on his question:
    but why?.....

seems like you were in the class

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Rampage
    -Profesor asks to his class: *

today we are bombing Iraq.. does any1 knows why? *
    a student raises and says that : " because we are the best " *
    studentss cheers " yeaaaaa we are....." *
    profesor insists on his question: *