Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Turkey invading Iraq?

This is a discussion on Turkey invading Iraq? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; wow really interesting i have never been into news but this is something else edit: if u type turkey invading ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

wow really interesting

i have never been into news but this is something else

edit: if u type turkey invading iraq in yahoo or google u'll get more info

and U.S is trying to prevent turkey from going into kurd territory

HotAsIce

So the U.S. is siding with the kurds? Will be interesting what happens to USKO if the U.S. decides to help the Kurds wage war on urks from Iraq.

Banned

So the U.S. is siding with the kurds? Will be interesting what happens to USKO if the U.S. decides to help the Kurds wage war on urks from Iraq.[/b]
    We won't. We are just preventing the retards (Turks) from completely wiping out the Kurds, who are just trying to get their own land.

Turkey doesn't have the balls to go up against USA. When they found out that we were helping the Kurds, the Turkish president decided to whine to Bush instead of telling the US troops to get the fuck out. Bush told him to shut the fuck up and told him to tell the Turkish troops to fall back. They did.

You know what the southernmost part of Turkey (the land which the Kurds want) is? It is all desert. If they can't give up a little land (which is a complete wasteland), then I hope Allah smites their asses.

The Turks are just selfish assholes. They exemplify their Knight Online counter-parts.

No offense to the Turks who want to help the Kurds.

the pkk committed suicide bombings thats why they were called terrorists. what else do we call people who supposedly die for their country or people when they are bribed wit 72 virgins that are waiting for them and blow them selves up to kill people. as far as i know thats a terrorist. makes me wonder if they really die for allah, their country, people or do they do die for their own greed, just like the 72 virgins promised to them.

HotAsIce

It does raise a good point doesn't it? Is the whole faith not based on selflessness? If so, why do they need to be bribed to serve their God who asks them to be selfless? Seems kind of odd to me, but I dn't pretend to be a scholar on religion, thats just what it looks like.

Taeho

the pkk committed suicide bombings thats why they were called terrorists. what else do we call people who supposedly die for their country or people when they are bribed wit 72 virgins that are waiting for them and blow them selves up to kill people. as far as i know thats a terrorist. makes me wonder if they really die for allah, their country, people or do they do die for their own greed, just like the 72 virgins promised to them.[/b]
    I Would call it beeing brain washed.

TOYSOLDIER_

PKK- Kurdistan Worker's Party- which is a terrorist group living in the norther area of Iraq which is close Turkey's borders.Throughout the years, ever since the 1980's the Pkk has killed thousands of Turkish citizens as an act of terrorism. However, that did not trigger Turkey to commit any actions untill these past deaths of Turkish soldiers (especially those 12 that died and caused that KO event where there were 5 top turkish clans in the memory of those fallen soldiers). 8 were also taken hostage and the pkk leader will not return them to Turkey. So, turkish leader gets together about 100,000 troops including tanks and planes and places them near the border and are prepared to invade Iraq to go after the PKK in the determination to rid of them once and for all. There are only about 3,000 PKK members if your wondering. Also, because of this act, there might be a conflict between Iraq and Turkey.

thats all i know i hope that helps[/b]
    yes something like that. they didnt invade iraq cuz of our goverment ( american). but thanks to the bush administration, finally pissed them off, so i guess they said fuck it and go after those PKK fags. i do hope that they smoke them out of their fuking caves i hate those fuckers killing innorcent people. i do hate to see how people from this forum showing hates toward the turkish people all over a FUCKING GAME. tho i do get irritated by those turks ingame, but its only a game, they are jsut normal people like us. there is no need to hate a whole nation over a game. i am glad to hear taht they are going after those PKK.

jsut so u now, another reason why american are so involved with turkey over this matter is because on that south eastern part of turkey has petrol.
    so who doesnt want a peice of it? again, it just politics, things u see over the news are just bs the gov want u to see. there are reasons for everything. our government dont jsut offer help to someone for noting, simple as that.
    so GOGOGOGGOGOGOG TURKEY!! DROP YOUR KEYBOARDS AND MOUSES AND PICK UP THOSE GUNS FOR YOUR CANTRY!!

I Would call it beeing brain washed.[/b]
    brain washed indeed. most of those arabs guys pray 5 times a day, they teach their children to kill for allah crap. sit on their asses but do noting. popping out kids like insects and guess how they feed them?? sell out their oil!!. and u know what, soon or later they will run out of it, by then they will eat their own shits.

ok

turkey doesnt give there land to the kurds, would the us give texas to mexico if they say we want it? (its a example), other statement that was made its all desert, its all mountains and rocks in those parts

turkey is an allie of the us but turkey is getting sick of the us with bush saying use politics while they invaded iraq without politics ore aproval ( seeing this on the news)

turkey has stationed 100k troops, tanks, artilliry and fighter yets/ choppers

but what most ppl forget is the goverment cannot calm down the ppl they want revenge for those dead soldiers and for who died untill now

so the ppl are putting pressure on the goverment

Banned

the pkk committed suicide bombings thats why they were called terrorists. what else do we call people who supposedly die for their country or people when they are bribed wit 72 virgins that are waiting for them and blow them selves up to kill people. as far as i know thats a terrorist. makes me wonder if they really die for allah, their country, people or do they do die for their own greed, just like the 72 virgins promised to them.[/b]
    can you blame them? I would rather kill myself too than deal with a turk. Imagine a Knight Online turk and multiply that by 1000 for stupidity.

Banned

ok

turkey doesnt give there land to the kurds, would the us give texas to mexico if they say we want it? (its a example), other statement that was made its all desert, its all mountains and rocks in those parts

turkey is an allie of the us but turkey is getting sick of the us with bush saying use politics while they invaded iraq without politics ore aproval ( seeing this on the news)

turkey has stationed 100k troops, tanks, artilliry and fighter yets/ choppers

but what most ppl forget is the goverment cannot calm down the ppl they want revenge for those dead soldiers and for who died untill now

so the ppl are putting pressure on the goverment[/b]
    Don't like USA? Do something about it. Wait you can't, cause you'all are pussies. Hell no, we won't give Texas to Mexico. Why? Simply, because Mexico already has MEXICO. Kurds HAVE NO LAND. The pieces of shit turks basically said, "THIS IS TURKEY, GET THE FUCK OUT". The Kurds say, "SO WHERE DO WE GO". Turks say, "ANYWHERE YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T STAY IN TURKEY BECAUSE WE ARE RACIST AND BIG OLD SELFISH FAGGOTS". The Kurds go to Iraq, because the Turks are faggots and won't let them stay. Guess what happens? Sadam massacres them. Iraqis keep killing them, because they dont wan't them either.

They have no where to go. It's not like they are asking the for the garden of Babilon. They are asking for a piece of shit desert. However, the retarded turks are so selfish that they rather engage in warfare than just giving the land to them.

Fear not Kurds, America is there to help you.

You ask why America is helping a "terrorist group". Because the real villian here is Turkey. Fucking racist assholes. Learn how to get along. Just because the Kurds share a different religious belief, does that mean you have to kick them out of their lands which they have been living on for thousands of years?

Banned

Just to see how racist the Turks are, look at this passage that I found on wikipedia.

As late as 1994, however, Leyla Zana, the first female Kurdish representative in Turkey's Parliament, was charged for making "separatist speeches" and sentenced to fifteen years in prison. At her inauguration as an MP, she reportedly identified herself as a Kurd. Amnesty International reported that "[s]he took the oath of loyalty in Turkish, as required by law, then added in Kurdish, 'I shall struggle so that the Kurdish and Turkish peoples may live together in a democratic framework.' Parliament erupted with shouts of 'Separatist!', 'Terrorist!', and 'Arrest her!'".[50][/b]
    Unbelievable right? Welcome to Turkey. The land of the ridiculous.

I believe the starter of this thread should edit the topic to "MONKEYS invading Iraq", because Turks are nothing but monkeys.

if america is helping the kurds then why is amreica helping turkey to bomb there hideouts in iraq

omg but threu amerika helps bots sides why? to solve a problem they have with them maybe??

and we a racists? lmao we always sad they can stay in turkey as a turkish citizen but noo some off them want there own country

turks arent against kurds dumbass we are against pkk

me as turk have many kurdish frends so dont be dumb pls

HotAsIce

One of the main things I don't understand from your quote moemoney is why they shouted seperatist to someone who said she wanted to work to make the two groups live peacefully together. I think alot of the quotes that are used in mass media are lost in translation and can't be taken for their literal translation into english. And I'd like to remind those who are putting opinionated responses in their remarks, as well as negative undertones to specific groups to keep your mouth shut. I don't care who and why you like a particular group in this dispute, or whether or not you think the politics of the dispute have no loopholes. We can all think for ourselves, so stick to the facts, I don't need the useless comments such as calling turks monkeys. I'm interested in the actuality of whats happening, not your opinionated nonsense.

Banned

if america is helping the kurds then why is amreica helping turkey to bomb there hideouts in iraq

omg but threu amerika helps bots sides why? to solve a problem they have with them maybe??

and we a racists? lmao we always sad they can stay in turkey as a turkish citizen but noo some off them want there own country

turks arent against kurds dumbass we are against pkk

me as turk have many kurdish frends so dont be dumb pls[/b]
    Because America is using the Turks as our bitches. We fuck them in the ass everytime we get horny. Nothing more nothing less. We use everyone. We are not "really" your allies, infact most Americans hate the middle eastern Arabs. We are only "allies with Turkey" just for the purpose of bombing Iraq.

Yes, Turks are racist. Not you in particular, but the Turks in general.

Obviously the Kurds can't live in Turkey, if they are being treated like shit. Look at the post prior to yours. The lady got arrested and sentenced to 15 year in Prison just because she said that she is a Kurd. Does that seem that Turkey wants the Kurds as "citizens"? No, it doesn't. Kurds wan't their own land, just so they don't have to deal with Turkish and Iraqian idiocy. Frankly, if you have played Knight Online which you have have since you are on a Knight Online forum, you would know that Turks are retards. Not just a couple of individuals, but MOST of them are retards.

That is good that you have Kurdish friends, infact 90 % of the Turks have Kurdish ancestory. You guys are the same people, yet you discriminate against them because of their culture/religious beliefs = RACISM.

Fear not Kurds, America is there.

Americans are heroes. America - the land of the brave.

HotAsIce

Actually, from the quote, I'm gathering that she got arrested because she wanted to merge the turkish and kurdish population. I think it had more to do with her idea and what she wanted to accomplish as a politician rather than her ancestery, although having someone in parliament from a nationality who harbors several extremist terror groups may not earn you a place in jail, but if known prior to the election, would have never gotten you elected in the first place. Could you imagine what would happen if we elected someone from Iraq without knowing, and then hearing them say they want to help the Unites States and the Taliban work together to form a perfect government? Thats what the people who arrested and tried her were probably viewing it as. If she would have just made it clear she was Kurdish in the first place, she probably wouldn't have been elected, then again, she probably wouldn't be serving 15 years in a prison either.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast