Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Turks have more pride than those in the U.S?

This is a discussion on Turks have more pride than those in the U.S? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Do they? I don't see many Flags of the U.S. in-game h34r:...
Page: 1

holdmymoney

Do they? I don't see many Flags of the U.S. in-game h34r:

OmegaXninja

yea.. i know and this is USko to turning too a TURKEYko -.-

sexy Owa

are you kidding? its easilly been TRko ever sence KE.

OmegaXninja

are you kidding? its easilly been TRko ever sence KE.[/b]
    yea true... 95% turk O_o btw.. one of ur friends has my IGN h34r: h34r: h34r: OneWingedAngel11 Proud Member of Shinigami...? h34r:

i had and made the first OneWingedAngel thats why you can't make a character w/o putting another letter or number in it lol and i forgot the PW for it and the email for it so i made another one with 2 I's lol and next server imma put something else in it or change it

swishersticks

Because USA people have cool symbols and turks cant think of any good symbols , more "points" but i think i said enough

Banned

we have more pride...its just we are so kool we dont need symbols in a game cause thats how badass we are lol ..and turks are getting attacked or sothmngi anyways so they need all the pride they can get

OmegaXninja

yeeea US pwn turkey in war xD (they know it)

turks are extremely religious, so that might be the reason why they support their country so much.

I doubt many US people are at a point of caring about their religion as deeply as turks.

Zxenke

If we put American flags a symbols we get called racist, that's why.

B1tesizeThriLL

This is the one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate. When turks pick english words as their nick names, for example... GrimReaper, SharkHunter, and then they pm you, and you think it's a english speaker and all they do is blabber on in turkish. :huh:

This is the one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate. When turks pick english words as their nick names, then they pm you, and you think that it's a english speaker and all they do is blabber on in turkish. :huh:[/b]
    +1 i hate that shit too.. drives me crazy!

zheka1k

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!

poiz3n

shinigami is my clans name in sword of the new world ;S

BlackOak

Turks may have pride...but they have no HONOR

Shalizar

I am not Turkish.

You know...we are all from the same race...the human race.

Many of you have no idea of the history of Turkey and why they are what they are. If you do some research they are a fascinating and beautiful culture and have overcome things that Americans cannot comprehend. I am not justifying the awful behavior that most Turks seem to have on this game, but I must say that most of the young people in this country have over time become extremely disrespectful and rude and disgusting. And with our education and level of opportunity there is NO excuse!!

Is it possible that many of the players on this game are Turkish young men going through puberty... just like our teens? I am sorry but my nephiew is just as bad as any of these Turkish players that annoy us to no end.

We as a people as Americans are no different really. We have idiots among us. But this does not mean that the entire culture is corrupt.

Turks have an extremely hard life. Not everyone gets to have an education and most kids even at the age of 10 have full time jobs. You have no idea the struggles they have because we live with freedoms they have never known. We have a tremendous amount of wealth in this country and even though our government sucks it is a hell of a lot better than theirs.

Just think about it for a minute.

Again, not justifying anyones bad behavior. But to bash all Turks because of the idiots on this game is highly unfair to them as a people.

There are just as many good Turks as bad just like we have here.

OK speach over. Sorry so pointed. If we want more respect then we should lead by example and promote peace at all cost but at the same time we do not have to tolerate abuse by some of these players.

Shal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast