Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turks have more pride than those in the U.S?

This is a discussion on Turks have more pride than those in the U.S? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This is the one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate. When turks pick english words as their nick names, for example... GrimReaper, ...
Page: 2

holdmymoney

This is the one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate. When turks pick english words as their nick names, for example... GrimReaper, SharkHunter, and then they pm you, and you think it's a english speaker and all they do is blabber on in turkish. :huh:[/b]
    lets get turkish names! lol ahmetholdmymoney

razzy

turks are extremely religious, so that might be the reason why they support their country so much.

I doubt many US people are at a point of caring about their religion as deeply as turks.[/b]
    Bullshit.

Turks are anything but religious. At the most they are patriotic in a fucking MMORPG. Doesnt get any worse then that. Oh wait it does. There religion tells them not to degrade anyone else, yet they do. Tells them not to swear, yet they do. Tells them to pray, yet they still play this game day and night. Now obviously i am not speaking for all of Turkey, but merely basing the people who play KO. A sad community indeed.

tamachan

I am not Turkish.

You know...we are all from the same race...the human race.

Many of you have no idea of the history of Turkey and why they are what they are. If you do some research they are a fascinating and beautiful culture and have overcome things that Americans cannot comprehend. I am not justifying the awful behavior that most Turks seem to have on this game, but I must say that most of the young people in this country have over time become extremely disrespectful and rude and disgusting. And with our education and level of opportunity there is NO excuse!!

Is it possible that many of the players on this game are Turkish young men going through puberty... just like our teens? I am sorry but my nephiew is just as bad as any of these Turkish players that annoy us to no end.

We as a people as Americans are no different really. We have idiots among us. But this does not mean that the entire culture is corrupt.

Turks have an extremely hard life. Not everyone gets to have an education and most kids even at the age of 10 have full time jobs. You have no idea the struggles they have because we live with freedoms they have never known. We have a tremendous amount of wealth in this country and even though our government sucks it is a hell of a lot better than theirs.

Just think about it for a minute.

Again, not justifying anyones bad behavior. But to bash all Turks because of the idiots on this game is highly unfair to them as a people.

There are just as many good Turks as bad just like we have here.

OK speach over. Sorry so pointed. If we want more respect then we should lead by example and promote peace at all cost but at the same time we do not have to tolerate abuse by some of these players.

Shal[/b]
    Well u are right but most of the turks in game does this things to us.. i dont understand how are we unfair to them :huh:
    They Lure on us
    Attempts to scam us
    Begs for money and uses Allah as a reason
    Ks you cause u kicked them for ur clannie Even if u say sorry
    Disbands party to steal drops
    Promises you that he will share boss drop and logs off when he gets it
    Insults ur mother and family members
    Spread Rumours about you just cause u kicked him from party for afking
    And this bullcrap..a turk tells me he uses R and no skill at all and he tells me its a combo.. just Z+ring.. i kicked him he got mad and ksed my party...
    This is what u call Beautiful Culture? :huh:

But those who are nice turks i respect them

yea.. i know and this is USko to turning too a TURKEYko -.-[/b]
    It was like that 3 years ago.

sexa

as a Turkish person i always thought putting flag as a clan symbol was absolutely wrong. thats calling nationalism in my opinion but there should be no room for it on a game which being played for fun.

but situation is completely different nowadays. we as Turkish people are protesting terorism by putting our own flag everywhere, especially PKK who killed around 15 Turkish soldiers in last 10 days. They already have taken 8 hostages. I might find you some pictures if you want.

Mario

say what u want, but w/o turks KO will die... need egzample ? try to find exp party when all truks DC... or go CZ = 5 ppl... go Jurad event = mostly party = 7 turks and me, im rarely in party with other non-turk...

Well u are right but most of the turks in game does this things to us.. i dont understand how are we unfair to them :huh:
    They Lure on us
    Attempts to scam us
    And this bullcrap..a turk tells me he uses R and no skill at all and he tells me its a combo.. just Z+ring.. i kicked him he got mad and ksed my party...

But those who are nice turks i respect them [/b]

Dam well put, all of it and even the end.

tindall

but situation is completely different nowadays. we as Turkish people are protesting terorism by putting our own flag everywhere, especially PKK who killed around 15 Turkish soldiers in last 10 days. They already have taken 8 hostages.[/b]
    No offense but do you think terrorists give to fucks about Knight Online, as an American we lose twice as many soldiers as you do so don't throw that shit at me, we don't need our flag IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME to show our pride.... :angry: I have lost a close freind SO FUCK THAT! IM PISSED!!

They Lure on us
    Attempts to scam us

But those who are nice turks i respect them [/b]
    yet there also americans that scam, isrealie ppl, ppl from peru and every other country that scam cheat dupe and all the shit
    in game not only turks act like morons all do imo

say what u want, but w/o turks KO will die... need egzample ? try to find exp party when all truks DC... or go CZ = 5 ppl... go Jurad event = mostly party = 7 turks and me, im rarely in party with other non-turk...[/b]
    +1 nothing to add

No offense but do you think terrorists give to fucks about Knight Online, as an American we lose twice as many soldiers as you do so don't throw that shit at me, we don't need our flag IN A FUCKING VIDEO GAME to show our pride.... :angry: I have lost a close freind SO FUCK THAT! IM PISSED!![/b]
    america lost twice as many? maybe even moore but america is in iraq fightning atm turkey isnt there is a difference

remember 9-11 now dont tell me that everyone in the us was wearing the american flag and stuff seen it on tv a lot

sexa

i hate every terorism org thats for sure. i was so sad when i heart about 9-11 :s

anyway we lost more than 35k over the past 25 years because of PKK.

for fuks sake its a game
    lets keep terrorism and religion out of it
    the game is for escapism and fantasy
    i would like to keep it that way
    wearing your flag as a symbol is just silly in my opinion
    when my clan put the star spangled banner on our cape i went fooking balistic at them

Shad0w

turks are extremely religious, so that might be the reason why they support their country so much.

I doubt many US people are at a point of caring about their religion as deeply as turks.[/b]

that's the truth

Banned

turks are patriots and proud to be turk.
    tho the start and the half moon looks kinda kool imo

Bullshit.

Turks are anything but religious. At the most they are patriotic in a fucking MMORPG. Doesnt get any worse then that. Oh wait it does. There religion tells them not to degrade anyone else, yet they do. Tells them not to swear, yet they do. Tells them to pray, yet they still play this game day and night. Now obviously i am not speaking for all of Turkey, but merely basing the people who play KO. A sad community indeed.[/b]
    u sir are dumb i've had a turk try to convert me to muslim in paramum once i went along with it until he told me to repeat after him i then spammed i love george bush i didn't get kicked outta party tho

wawh

say what u want, but w/o turks KO will die... need egzample ? try to find exp party when all truks DC... or go CZ = 5 ppl... go Jurad event = mostly party = 7 turks and me, im rarely in party with other non-turk...[/b]
    thats because many english speaking ppl have left the game because of the turks.. h34r:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast