Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Virginia Tech University shooting, 32 people dead

This is a discussion on Virginia Tech University shooting, 32 people dead within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; btw the chick in the 3rd pic has really nic boobs[/b] where was this picture ?...
Page: 3

kennyburger

btw the chick in the 3rd pic has really nic boobs[/b]

where was this picture ?

BlackLabel

omfg you people are soo fucking stupid, People's lifes were takin from some freak and your saying its the states? thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard in my life. Im not even from the states and me just seeing that is like wow that little bitch is mentally unstable. Come to fuckin canada and ill show you what countrys safer you little fucks...eh

priestxxx

omfg you people are soo fucking stupid, People's lifes were takin from some freak and your saying its the states? thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard in my life. Im not even from the states and me just seeing that is like wow that little bitch is mentally unstable. Come to fuckin canada and ill show you what countrys safer you little fucks...eh[/b]
    This was posted on a website where 95% of the people here have Down's Syndome. It's also the internet. Yeah.

Banned

maybe we should improve society, instead of trying to improve our own opinions on other people

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

They are basically saying we should kill each other.[/b]

aint u doing that already?

Banned

aint u doing that already?[/b]
    ?

"Americans aren't even good at being themselves. A foreigner holds the highest death count, USA sucks."
    tsk tsk tsk[/b]

its not the biggest school masacre in america infact in 1920 there were over 40 ppl dead at a school in michigan

i think the media needs to apologize for calling it "the biggest school masacre"

ultimaliaz

Saw it on the news yesterday, thats really sad.
    to every1 making fun of this, shoot urself pls

aint u doing that already?[/b]
    +1 babe

its not the biggest school masacre in america infact in 1920 there were over 40 ppl dead at a school in michigan

i think the media needs to apologize for calling it "the biggest school masacre"[/b]

your right private. i believe you over all the people that get PAID to find the answers

btw shooter was from same town as me, and graduated from same high school as me ^^

wat are u trying to say giga ?

all i've heard in the news is its the biggest school masacre when its not even close beilve the number was 42 or 48 dead in michigan

priestxxx

your right private. i believe you over all the people that get PAID to find the answers
    btw shooter was from same town as me, and graduated from same high school as me ^^[/b]
    What an amazing coincidence and something to be proud of ^^

KaChing

What an amazing coincidence and something to be proud of ^^[/b]
    :lol:

What an amazing coincidence and something to be proud of ^^[/b]
    lol n1

Time is wasted on retards... aligator, your comment is the most useless combination of words I have ever seen.[/b]
    Agreed, aligator go eat leeches and die you asshole.. same to painter and pwner, you guys are pathetic.

I have a few friends that go there that luckily were not there that day.

omfg you people are soo fucking stupid, People's lifes were takin from some freak and your saying its the states? thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard in my life. Im not even from the states and me just seeing that is like wow that little bitch is mentally unstable. Come to fuckin canada and ill show you what countrys safer you little fucks...eh[/b]
    Wanna know why this happens? Cause a lot of the kids on this site live in their own little security blanket called their mamas basement and don't get into the real world to face reality, it's sad. They don't give a shit about other people and the lives of others untill they get a fuckin gun shot wound and need an ambulance.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast