Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Virginia Tech University shooting, 32 people dead

This is a discussion on Virginia Tech University shooting, 32 people dead within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Columbia(hmm) was way better atleast they had a good reason...
Page: 5

Pwner4Last

Columbia(hmm) was way better atleast they had a good reason

bleaF

Columbia(hmm) was way better atleast they had a good reason[/b]
    wtf r u talking about?

priestxxx

wtf r u talking about?[/b]
    I'm assuming he meant Columbine but since he's a fucking retard he named a South American country.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Agreed, aligator go eat leeches and die you asshole.. same to painter and pwner, you guys are pathetic.

I have a few friends that go there that luckily were not there that day.
    Wanna know why this happens? Cause a lot of the kids on this site live in their own little security blanket called their mamas basement and don't get into the real world to face reality, it's sad. They don't give a shit about other people and the lives of others untill they get a fuckin gun shot wound and need an ambulance.[/b]
    they're ppl who'd rather cry about their loss of np in KO

seriously, there's too many ignorant ppl in this world.

Not to make fun of the dead ppl, but somehow I found this old movie, and the ending kinda reminds me this psyco. http://www.pwned.nl

I find it weird and funny how these kind of things always happen in USA, guess USA its just a big country mixed by all kind of possible tards

Deep respect to Liviu Librescu, the 76 years old professor who sacrificed himself for his students.

priestxxx

Not to make fun of the dead ppl, but somehow I found this old movie, and the ending kinda reminds me this psyco. http://www.pwned.nl

I find it weird and funny how these kind of things always happen in USA, guess USA its just a big country mixed by all kind of possible tards

Deep respect to Liviu Librescu, the 76 years old professor who sacrificed himself for his students.[/b]
    Yeah, bad things never happen outside of the USA. Oh wait http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/04/18/...=rss_topstories

Would you look at that.

Inactive Member

well in american ever1 has the right to have arms on em :/.
    + i dont know how much ur government funds into mental health
    in Australia everyone calls americans retarded :/

lol giga are u the shooters friend :|

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i honestly dont give a shit about what happened there, seriously why would i ?
    thousands of ppl are dieing everyday, why should i care about that 32?
    not to mention that all happened in the united states of america where every fucking retard has a gun..

well, guess he was just one of the smart ones that knew how to get through a metal detector, thanks god not everyone is given that amount of intelligence over there.

not to mention that all happened in the united states of america where every fucking retard has a gun..

well, guess he was just one of the smart ones that knew how to get through a metal detector, thanks god not everyone is given that amount of intelligence over there.[/b]

its a campus i dont think they have metal detecting flying robots yet ? check video out on break think its still up can see him shooting ppl

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

<schrotti> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1173631
    <schrotti> to upfront?
    <schrotti>

no.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

its a campus i dont think they have metal detecting flying robots yet ? check video out on break think its still up can see him shooting ppl[/b]

as said, i dont give a shit.

and im pretty sure u got my point, so dont come with ur "metal detecting flying robots"

well, guess he was just one of the smart ones that knew how to get through a metal detector, thanks god not everyone is given that amount of intelligence over there.[/b]
    if u don&#39;t give a shit don&#39;t type a shit. DUH.
    obviously u do give a shit since ur typing.
    seriously i&#39;m disappointed at how childishly you&#39;ve portrayed yourself to be schrotti.

n this is different because no, massacres don&#39;t happen like this everyday. there&#39;s a HUGE difference between dying when your time is up and dying because of some mentally-troubled guy.

i agree with the gun-law-thing... its WAY too leniant.

little_painter

I sympathise with the families of the dead, but only an idiot couldnt see incidents like this coming. Its american culture, its a gun culture, guns should be reserved for licenced shooting clubs, the police and the armed forces. In england gun crime is bad enough, and its illegal to carry fire arms. Our gun crime is largely gang related though.

Id imagine in England we also have some pyscho kids with have played too many computer games, listened to too much emo music and stalked some random females who think they are a loser - the difference is they probably commit suicide here. Not decide to get a gun and take people with them.

With a bit of luck the US government might learn from this and review gun laws - but i doubt that - they didnt before so they wont start now, after all 1st commendement bollox and the right to bare arms.[/b]
    +1
    us goverment corruption ftw

First of i sympathize with the family and freinds of members of VT

and i in no way want to turn this thread into a gun debate but u guys are already doing it .

I want to first make it clear that guns dont kill people and guns ARE IN NO WAY to blame for this . Wat happened was pure evil and a horrific act on the end of the asian kid .

Second if there was not for a law that prohibits people to carry guns within a 1000 feet of any school MAYBE this wouldn&#39;t of happened . Because of this law schools are just an easy target for people to take advantage . In michigan we have squads that respond immediatly ARMED GUARDS / OFF DUTY COPS within all campus&#39;s and schools (schools mostly cops) WHY because in 1920 michigan held the biggest school shooting in the history ever over 40 people died . Clearly the school is at fault in how it was handled but in no way should any one start blaming guns .

WHY WOULD ANY ONE BLAME THE GUN it is like blaming a pen for a mispelled word which is DOESN&#39;T MAKE SENSE DOES IT ?

also wat u want u want to get rid of guns u really think that would work we mine as well get rid of nething flamable or explodable be glad the kid didn&#39;t go to howtomakeabomb.com and blow up the whole fucking school the death toll woulda been alot bigger then 32
    America is a free country and as long as we are a free country we will face such evils that took place at VT.

if u look at the videos u can clearly see this kid has problems so why is anyone blaming american society and blaming guns

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast