Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

What makes someone old school?

This is a discussion on What makes someone old school? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Being a rogue and running around the Eslant Desert ( not in Eslant, but beside the teleport gate ) and ...
Page: 15

Being a rogue and running around the Eslant Desert ( not in Eslant, but beside the teleport gate ) and just smacking all the scorps to bring back to the mages/melees waiting at the other side.... provoke without the warrior [/b]

Or, doing that through the whole of breth and when you arrived to your mages, with like 3498725 mobs chasing you, getting dc'ed cause of light feet............ :angry:

Wait, you always get dc'ed with light feet.

I still remember playing for at elast 3 months with the bloody music on. The back ground music was/is eniugh to cause someone to have mentale instablity[/b]

WTF? YOU CAN TURN THE BACKGROUND MUSIC OFF? :angry: <_<

TunaFishyMe

when i lightfeet, i move so fast, the server has to disconnect me to catch up!!

I forgot this one earlier... You&#39;re old school if you remember why the term "abay" was coined and what it refers to.

kibal

I forgot this one earlier... You&#39;re old school if you remember why the term "abay" was coined and what it refers to.[/b]
    lol playing since the 1st day of ares and played myko also , and never hear abay till today xD.

Anyone who has played during KE and is still on the same server is old school. dam can&#39;t believe i&#39;m old school already.

TunaFishyMe

cuz some guy wrote some long post and pictures and shit of arestides doing personal boss hunts or something like that. And he was farming INs and shit on GM char and selling it on ebay.

Banned Senior Member

cuz some guy wrote some long post and pictures and shit of arestides doing personal boss hunts or something like that. And he was farming INs and shit on GM char and selling it on ebay.[/b]
    That "guy" was ranking

TunaFishyMe

lol i dont remember details!! fuck hes everywhere!!!

kibal

cuz some guy wrote some long post and pictures and shit of arestides doing personal boss hunts or something like that. And he was farming INs and shit on GM char and selling it on ebay.[/b]
    wow arestides aka flexmastercoveteous (or something like this)long time i dont hear his name , everyone that remember that corrupt gm should be old school hahah.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

james > all

Italus

wow arestides aka flexmastercoveteous (or something like this)long time i dont hear his name , everyone that remember that corrupt gm should be old school hahah.[/b]
    arestides corrupt gm? :P i found this pics long time i dun see it

a misterius part of colony zone who only u can go with arestides

lol at the drop rate XD

i lost all my old school pics =(( fking virus made me format my pc then i realized about my ko pics >.<

arestides corrupt gm? :P i found this pics long time i dun see it

a misterius part of colony zone who only u can go with arestides

[/b]
    They are all GM&#39;s there ^_^ and that was one of james&#39;s favoruite spots when i used to spawn on him he always seemed afk there.... Theres a much better zone he cud of put ppl in i.e. Moradon without ppl! :P

i still say..

if you started before shell was implented then youre oldschool.. nothing else