Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

What makes someone old school?

This is a discussion on What makes someone old school? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; HMM..o..k.. i have played soon 2,5 years but i haven't played before ROFD.. i started week after ROFD was released.. ...
Page: 13

HMM..o..k.. i have played soon 2,5 years but i haven't played before ROFD.. i started week after ROFD was released.. does that count ;D[/b]
    then u missed ko and ke
    for some u are for some u arent

depends who u ask

for me i started in old ko with a logg in screen with a screaming orc
    and 3 chars sitting down
    and chitins+6 where the best for 95% off the ppl
    apos partys always had a lr mage
    goblin aoe for exp
    haunga warrior to clear the spot so u could exp

Oldschool = anyone who played before Turks took over![/b]

before the turks took over, greeks were the turks

I say people who played when Ares/Diez came out.

Also people who actually had to go through the orc in de beginnen that would go: ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR and then get dc'ed right after it, so you would have to go through the ROAAAAAAAAAAAR again.

Also was impossible to connect to the server without hearing the ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR first.

Oldschool is also when we (yea i was one of them) thought we could take over the world because we made a high class item +6

Richie

Also people who actually had to go through the orc in de beginnen that would go: ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR and then get dc'ed right after it, so you would have to go through the ROAAAAAAAAAAAR again.

Also was impossible to connect to the server without hearing the ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR first.
    Oldschool is also when we (yea i was one of them) thought we could take over the world because we made a high class item +6[/b]
    Yeah i remember that fackin annoying ROAAAAAAAAAAAR! Ive only been playing since day 1 of Cypher, didnt realize id be classed as "Oldschool" xD
    So majority rules, Pre KE = oldscool?

ArminVanBuuren

You're oldschool if you remember the big dupewipe in october 2005 and got pwned by it ...[/b]
    Lost my chitin Spear gauntlets in it

Oldschool is also when we (yea i was one of them) thought we could take over the world because we made a high class item +6[/b]
    hahahaha also polish people :P

Everyone that dislike the use of creditcards is oldschool!

angelsdream

People that did play under KO

- those who did farm goblins for parts
    - people that did lvl in troll15 cz
    - people who remember the old CZ
    - people that still call emc => piana
    - people who spent time farming abyss gems in abyss to pay his chitin+4
    - people who remember Raven/harpy party in eslant when provok skill was effective...

AND people who farmed DM in cz and used to get XPed cause of party rushing them :s

Banned

That screaming orc was great indeed, I never forget that sound

People quit back then when burning Iron bow +5 (no poison coz of the "elemental bug") going to +6
    And hell yeah, +6 kicked ass in 2004-2005 , +7 = duper, +8 = gm gift or db injected

old school was hard to get the 1st itemssss from forgotten temple before turks start dupe xD! no run in circlus LOL :P

[/b]
    dude... that pic almost made me cry, Joey!!! troublito!!! roger!! (town members in vent always said he was really gay), Bidas!!! he got pissed off by my brother coz of boss ks or a lure, cant remember, SS with _ after name changing to DeadCanDande, lmao

That's old school

If you have been playing since day 1 of myko beta.[/b]
    Oldschool players remember RW's rogue, an archer who didnt swift me in the beginning coz me and my brother last hitted a few of his kills

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

old school to me is being on the original ranking scans! xD

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

old school to me is being on the original ranking scans! xD[/b]
    not fair :[ i was online like 1 time when he did it.

TunaFishyMe

You're oldschool if you remember the big dupewipe in october 2005 and got pwned by it ...[/b]
    hahahaha i lost a 7+ chitin glove and thats it. everything else i made. I remember nightshift losing his IB 8+ and then walks around with shards 8+. and he still sucked. I didnt like 8ball very much. 8ball and erian

mm that reminds me

ArminVanBuuren

People that did play under KO

- those who did farm goblins for parts
    - people that did lvl in troll15 cz
    - people who remember the old CZ
    - people that still call emc => piana
    - people who spent time farming abyss gems in abyss to pay his chitin+4
    - people who remember Raven/harpy party in eslant when provok skill was effective...

AND people who farmed DM in cz and used to get XPed cause of party rushing them :s[/b]
    Everytime I say follow me to piana to clan you everybody say "where is piana? cannot find it on the tp" :lol:

hahaha I wonder if my character is still in the list h34r:

Then im old school!! jaja!! h34r: That orc was so anoying.. but for the rest, I only know that I was lvling at those wolfs down at piana village ^^ if u ran further u would come towards death knights

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

That roar was soooo annoying the first few times i played...

I remember levelling on Dark Eyes at the top of Raiba (which was on a huge hill at the time) and got to 32 and thought I could take on a smilodon...got 2 hit xD

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast