Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is what is wrong with the American education system and how "separation of church and state" is being taken to extremes

This is a discussion on This is what is wrong with the American education system and how "separation of church and state" is being taken to extremes within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; How so way out of hand? This is for mature conversation. There is no need this needs to be closed. ...
Page: 11

Zxenke

How so way out of hand? This is for mature conversation. There is no need this needs to be closed. This is case in point about the common sense thing people lack. How is this hurting you?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

How so way out of hand? This is for mature conversation. There is no need this needs to be closed. This is case in point about the common sense thing people lack. How is this hurting you?[/b]
    Not hurting me, not at all, but you all seem to be going in circles.

Zxenke

Lol, circles? What do you mean?

Lol, circles? What do you mean?[/b]
    Each of you, you're arguments are going NOWHERE, you all disagree with each other on at least one thing, can't seem to compromise at all.

Zxenke

debate isn't about compromise, lol. ofc we won't conpromise, we have opposite viewpoints. This is why you debate about something.

debate isn't about compromise, lol. ofc we won't conpromise, we have opposite viewpoints. This is why you debate about something.[/b]
    But once again, the debate, argument, whatever you want to call it, isn't going anywhere. Its been lead right back to where it started like 5 times already zomg.

Zxenke

lol at you determining who wins a debate. im waiting for people to present more information. if you dont feel like participating, fine. goodbye

lol at you determining who wins a debate. im waiting for people to present more information. if you dont feel like participating, fine. goodbye[/b]
    Not really trying to determine a winner myself, just kinda wondering when one will be decided, and I have already participated, I put in my 2 cents.

Zxenke

there is never a winner with these types of discussions

there is never a winner with these types of discussions[/b]
    +1 you and every1 else in this discussion are all losers

+1 you and every1 else in this discussion are all losers [/b]
    That include you? You kinda included yourself just now.

That include you? You kinda included yourself just now.[/b]
    no, im not debating about the topic. u fail ;[

Zxenke

and you make yourself look so good coming here to tell us this, lol. maybe a mature conversation is above your head tripleog4life, guess thats why you dont understand

and you make yourself look so good coming here to tell us this, lol. maybe a mature conversation is above your head tripleog4life, guess thats why you dont understand[/b]
    no, i just think it's stupid to have such an argument. ur getting nowhere and every1 is to their own opinion. i dont see why u ppl disagree over eachother for ugh 9 pages? i rather do something else than have a "mature" conversation over a forum. i just think it's immature for u to judge some1's maturity over the internet but w/e no point in arguing with u since you'll just blabber for another 9 pages xD

no, i just think it's stupid to have such an argument. ur getting nowhere and every1 is to their own opinion. i dont see why u ppl disagree over eachother for ugh 9 pages? i rather do something else than have a "mature" conversation over a forum. i just think it's immature for u to judge some1's maturity over the internet but w/e no point in arguing with u since you'll just blabber for another 9 pages xD[/b]
    I like his idea, I'ma leave as well, done with this shit, I put in my opinion already.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast