Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?

This is a discussion on Whats the worst thing you've ever done? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yeah i guess my almost dumbest thing would be when i was 13 driving my freinds jeep in the parking ...
Page: 2

yeah i guess my almost dumbest thing would be when i was 13 driving my freinds jeep in the parking lot in reverse and i was about to go into a light pole but i used the breaks still not knowing the pole i rev'd the engine as my freinds all yelled at me to stop rofl i didn't even notice the pole until i put it in drive and went over to see why they wanted me to stop

the_stiffmeister

cut down a tree and put it in a curve on a road thats semi-rural...
    hide behind bushes 10-20 ft from the road...
    when dude gets out of his car to move the tree, empty the hopper of your favorite paintball gun...
    also, for added fun, use yellow paintballs (they stain clothes and brick permanently)...
    again, also, bring eggs and potatoes to mess his car up...
    then run like hell...

i have broken 2 windshields and 5-6 headlights with the potatoes...its soooo fun...

lol why potatoes dude u couldn't do that around here everyone has a gun in there car but going out in the woods and pusing over old trees is fun

freakyangel

lol Oo u guys r worse than the ppl here...

oh well, my brother and his best friend r crazy too

they put a trashcan (one of the city, on the street) on fire, and the police came, asked them if they knew who did it, they just stand there and shake their heads hahaha

have u guys ever done anything to ur teachers?

we used to play the game 'bingo' all the time: put a black dot on the blackboard, every time the teacher passes the dot, we say 'ZOUF' when he passes for the 5th time, we all yell BINGOOOOOOOO xD

Banned

huh what? xD[/b]

u know what uve done.....

freakyangel

u know what uve done.....[/b]
    lol magic yes i do i do kk now stop stalking me ^^

<3

Jesusr0x

I was a Liberal, thats pretty bad.

uhm theres alot..
    usually streetfighting, kicking policemen while driving, bomb this and that ^^

lol Oo u guys r worse than the ppl here...

oh well, my brother and his best friend r crazy too

they put a trashcan (one of the city, on the street) on fire, and the police came, asked them if they knew who did it, they just stand there and shake their heads hahaha

have u guys ever done anything to ur teachers?

we used to play the game &#39;bingo&#39; all the time: put a black dot on the blackboard, every time the teacher passes the dot, we say &#39;ZOUF&#39; when he passes for the 5th time, we all yell BINGOOOOOOOO xD[/b]

uh? thats bad ?

got arrested by the cops for being drunk in the streets with a couple friends at around 4am... so ashamed they took me home and woke up my mom

me cant remember much more x.x

hmm think i can beat that....i think.

I use to jack systems, spoilers..and other stuff that has to do with cars.

Got so into stealing...that me and a couple of friends decided to rob a house. Robbed a house...got caught..got sent to juvie for a month, they were trying to charge me for burglary of inhabitation, and organized crime, Well at first they were trying to charge me and my friends for armed burglary, but couldnt get us for that. They didnt have any evidence on me so they released me a month later. Played dominos with the black people and ping pong with the mexican and black..i was ownage in ping pong..prolyl cuz im asian.

One day this guy messed with my friend&#39;s car, he egged and put shaving cream on my friends car. We found out who it was...cuz one of their guys snitched cuz he didnt want anything to happen to him...so when we found out..we got like 7-8 of our friends..and went to his house..we broke his windows, egged his house, and put crisco oil in his gas tank...and if you dont know..crisco oil in the gas tank ruins the whole engine because the oil is thicker then gasoline. somebody told me that it cost them 5000 to replace the engine.

one day...we were swimming...and the gate was locked so we jumped over it and started to swim..some lady called the cops on us..and the cops told us to get off the property. (it was a community pool). we were pissed...so all of us got paintball guns...and shot every house multiple times with the paintball guns, we shot it at high velocity..so it was pretty loud. Then this guy comes out with a gun...and starts chasing us. So we ran into our cars and left..and he was chasing our cars...it was hilarious cuz he looked funny running.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Private? u did all dis? and somehow u ended up playing Ko?????? wow

Beast&amp;Harlot

Worst thing ive done is had a cop buy me beer xD that was pretty fun.Umm but no really the worst thing ive probaly done was poor paint thinner in a guys gas tank, lets just say pistons can fly really high

havvvk

Well I&#39;m probably going to Jail soon here anyways, lets just say I committed commercial fraud, theft and breach of contract. Cya guys in 5 years or so haha.

Banned

Steal, steal, steal some more.

1 time i felt like throwin rocks at cars drivin by. I threw a rock and it landed right in front of the car before it stopped and it turned out to be some cops in a regular lookin car.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast