Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?

This is a discussion on Whats the worst thing you've ever done? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Lol the worst thing i did was... me and my friends were on the middle of the street inside of ...
Page: 4

havvvk

Lol the worst thing i did was... me and my friends were on the middle of the street inside of the double yellow lines and we were mooning cars and one tried to hit me so i threw some shoe in the rode at it, it broke the window and we all ran haha good times[/b]

Lies, A shoe would infact NOT break a window, case closed. ( A car window. )

freakyangel

wow some of u r mad lol :| ^^ i wouldnt dare to steal anything ... jus havin fun vandalising cars and bombing sewers....

@ havvvk, depends on what kind of shoe it is i broke my brothers window by throwing a bottle ....

@ caro, id prolly do the same ^^ <3

one time with some friends i went up to the mr wippy van thing (drives around giving ice cream) orded the most expensive thing on the menu then when he handed it out the window i ran away without paying he chased us for about half an hour with his siren playing was really funny. B)

GetRichOrDieTrying

dropping a brick from a 5 story high building attempt to kill/murder my 10 year old cousin (i was 8 :S)....

Banned

dropping a brick from a 5 story high building attempt to kill/murder my 10 year old cousin (i was 8 :S)....[/b]

thats almost as bad as maggi stealing my avatar

lol J .... i aint a golf girl ... and i went to driving range like .... twice in my life :P

Banned

ugh lol, i played golf 2 times, these 2 times i destroyed 2 windows XD

Worst thing i ever done was prolly that i always destroyed things, and blamed my brother :P my parrents always believed me XD

freakyangel

oh oh i remember something else ive done

my bro, me and sumtimes, friends, cousins etc used to jump out of the window on the 3rd floor, to a roof thats a bit lower and then to the balkony which is still pretty high xD to think bout it, if u jump wrong, ud definetely break something i think.... but yea, it was fun, bit scary cuz i was still lil ^^ but then we got punished cuz my mom saw us jumping when she was parking her car

GetRichOrDieTrying

thats almost as bad as maggi stealing my avatar [/b]
    the funny thing was i tried the same thing on his mom 8 years later xD

Banned Senior Member

ummm.... broke my sister&#39;s leg?

I dunno, I dont do alot of things :P

Cocaine

Rape.

Private? u did all dis? and somehow u ended up playing Ko?????? wow[/b]
    i&#39;ve played mmos for so long but all started when i&#39;d get grounded at like 12 or 13 i would play runescape to burn time at 15 i was kicked out and forced to live with my dad so i played cs and rs until weekend and on weekends i was at my moms with no pc so i jus got in trouble

i&#39;ve been chased by cops on foot multiple times one was cuz i burned down the tree house other was cuz we broke into an abandon dennys and tag&#39;d it up and the rest involved me and freinds riding bmx where we weren&#39;t allowed , been in many fights while playing hockey xD one time i took a stick right to someones head , we never really stole stuff other then ppls bikes but that was provoked cuz someone stole two of our bikes which were like 300 dollar bikes , we did the whole boxing thing no one ever really boxed me it was lame , and there was dice every night during summer.

thats bout all i can think of sure theres more but we were jus middle class kids in section 8 housing with a older freind who could drive the possibilities were endless it didn&#39;t help that none of us had dads except the older kid and for the most part our moms were push overs xD

Banned

Rape.[/b]
    YES!!!!!

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

jeff1991

cut down a tree and put it in a curve on a road thats semi-rural...
    hide behind bushes 10-20 ft from the road...
    when dude gets out of his car to move the tree, empty the hopper of your favorite paintball gun...
    also, for added fun, use yellow paintballs (they stain clothes and brick permanently)...
    again, also, bring eggs and potatoes to mess his car up...
    then run like hell...

i have broken 2 windshields and 5-6 headlights with the potatoes...its soooo fun...[/b]
    Almost +1

Just that i use do to it on police cars so funny :P

sexyrexy

after my neighbor pissed me off, the next day as he rode his bicycle down the street i shot a motor at him (you know the firework where you stick the ball into the tube and it launches it 150/250 feet into the air and it explodes)....yea well my aim sucks and it went to high but it still freaked him out

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast