Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?

This is a discussion on Whats the worst thing you've ever done? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; noooooooob !!!! everybody knows that you have to town there! /town.[/b] rofl :lol: that would be nice...
Page: 6

redbluegreen44

noooooooob !!!! everybody knows that you have to town there! /town.[/b]
    rofl :lol: that would be nice

freakyangel

noooooooob !!!! everybody knows that you have to town there! /town.[/b]

LMAO

ko freak :P ^^

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this was some time ago, it was last day in school for the year, and it was own clothes/games day (where you wear your own clothes and bring in some form of game to play) well in the playground i was taking the piss out of this quite tough nob head because he was wearing pink jeans... so then when i wasnt watching he knee'd me in the face.

So later on that day we were playing twister in class and it was my turn to be the person doing the spinning. I made up what he'd rolled so that i got him pretty much in a crab position then i ran over and volleyed him as hard as i could in the bollocks

... i wasn't allowed to play twister any more [/b]
    well... u sound like an ass tbh. i mean if u didn't start being a jerk, none of the drama would've happened. tsk tsk.

J

Cava is alive too? I hit my friend with a baseball bat on the back of the head cause i was mad at him. (At a baseball game). Then i felt so bad when i was waiting in the hospital

i used to thieve newsagents with my older brother's gang when i was about 13. My job was just to hold open a bin-bag while they threw stuff in it and then we ran off. We were quite lame.

DiplomaticTank

i used to thieve newsagents with my older brother's gang when i was about 13. My job was just to hold open a bin-bag while they threw stuff in it and then we ran off. We were quite lame.[/b]
    +1..
    atleast if it was money we could understand

Banned

worst thing i ever done ..

a 250 pound 1/2 puerto rican 1/2 mississippi blue gummer
    i was fresh out the pen and she got me drunk and spun on crystal and kept the lights down real low ..
    didnt realize how bad it was til morning when i woke up to see her putting her bra on .. i thought she was facing me at first then realized it wasnt titties i was seeing but rolls of back fat and it wasnt a bra she was putting on .. she was drying herself off between the fat rolls w/ a paper towel .. OMG i gunna get sick again :blink:

J

worst thing i ever done ..

a 250 pound 1/2 puerto rican 1/2 mississippi blue gummer
    i was fresh out the pen and she got me drunk and spun on crystal and kept the lights down real low ..
    didnt realize how bad it was til morning when i woke up to see her putting her bra on .. i thought she was facing me at first then realized it wasnt titties i was seeing but rolls of back fat and it wasnt a bra she was putting on .. she was drying herself off between the fat rolls w/ a paper towel .. OMG i gunna get sick again :blink:[/b]
    Ummm....

Volcanic

Kill people.

freakyangel

Oh J u know what the guy means hehe

Kill people.[/b]
    i dont think u have killed anyone in rl...

well..lol i took blank PERManent bumper stickers from work wrote i got a pound of coke in my trunk,fukda police i got weed,i play wit kids balls got 1 in the trunk few others and put em on peoples bumpers other 1s i tested on there hoods/sides of cars was so funny 1 guy tried to rip it off peeled his paint other guy tried scratch it off his bumper totaly fuked it up....other time me friend getting high on hash was 16 met up wit 2 other kids we didnt know on train tracks stonned as all hell omfg amtrack comming(they do 60+mph) kid we met picks up a stone says watch im a nail his window...well his shot was on dead on went threw the side window hit the conducter in the face knocked em out cops came to my house l8ter(some1 snitched) showed me pic of his face swelled up so bad it split was sick and sucked i didnt even do it but went down for it(150 hrs comunity service) totaly worst thing iv done and asked for forgivness alot was knocked over 6+ft tall grave stones some worth over 25k usd what can i say i was a young punk :mellow:

Banned

well..lol i took blank PERManent bumper stickers from work wrote i got a pound of coke in my trunk,fukda police i got weed,i play wit kids balls got 1 in the trunk few others and put em on peoples bumpers other 1s i tested on there hoods/sides of cars was so funny 1 guy tried to rip it off peeled his paint other guy tried scratch it off his bumper totaly fuked it up....other time me friend getting high on hash was 16 met up wit 2 other kids we didnt know on train tracks stonned as all hell omfg amtrack comming(they do 60+mph) kid we met picks up a stone says watch im a nail his window...well his shot was on dead on went threw the side window hit the conducter in the face knocked em out cops came to my house l8ter(some1 snitched) showed me pic of his face swelled up so bad it split was sick and sucked i didnt even do it but went down for it(150 hrs comunity service) totaly worst thing iv done and asked for forgivness alot was knocked over 6+ft tall grave stones some worth over 25k usd what can i say i was a young punk :mellow:[/b]
    are you still high? cause that made absolutely no sense at all.

Well the meanest thing I've ever done was probly a few years ago. I was going out with this girl for a year or so... but then I broke up with her blah blah w/e

So she was on my dick for like another year and on valentines day (American holiday of love and shit) my friends payed me 20 dollars to give her a rose and tell her i loved her... so I did. But when i told her i was just kidding she went crying, told the teacher etc... I got my house called and got in some trouble but meh

Looking back about it I feel rly bad though cuz thats just down right mean lol... and omg now she is so HOT and I was with her again last summer as a hookup but she said it wasnt gonna workout so we just deaded it lol.

Moral of the story: never fuck around with your ex-gf's cuz you never know how hot they gonna become in a few years

Volcanic

Oh J u know what the guy means hehe
    i dont think u have killed anyone in rl...[/b]
    Yes, because you followed me around Iraq(first time) and other shit hole`s dotted accross the world.

Ever seen a range target? We call them figure 11 targets here. At 200m there`s no difference between that and the real thing. I don`t care if you don`t believe me either, its not like its going to change anything.

#Edit# Google Highway 80(1991)

3 storys in 1 i dont give a shit to add,.'' or start new paras so its 3 storys in 1 long shitty looking paragraph and not high only 3 beers

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast