Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Where is this world going to...

This is a discussion on Where is this world going to... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; There is some webpage, ogrish or smthing like that. A friend told me to go to that page and write ...
Page: 1

Default Where is this world going to...

There is some webpage, ogrish or smthing like that. A friend told me to go to that page and write in search Eugene Armstromng and download the clip.
    Did all that and i watched it. I cannot describe the feeling that went through me when i heard and saw what they did to him.

I have no word to describe how disqusted i am to see this happening, and the fact it is on the internet available for download.

I am asking those ppl who are of muslim religion, is it written in Kuran to kill ppl in such brutal ways? All those terrorist organisations tell they are doing it all by Kuran, Alah tells im to do it. What goes in their heads to do a thing like that? The screams of that man i cannot describe. I just cannot understand it...

I just feel so sad now, i wish i never watched it or heard the sound

so...what did they do to him

M0NSTERED

*link removed*

if you want to see it, look it up....dont post those links here

thx

FatM4n

Pm me pls
    I want the link

FatM4n

WTF
    Thats you groose.
    Dont terrorist have soem dignity to kill a man fast and with no pain, instead of cutting his throat up and doind all thoose things they do :S

I didn`t post the link, cause i dont wan`t ppl to see it. Its grose just like fatman says.

I just cannot understand what is in their heads! Can someone of muslim religion answer me?

Terrorist always say they are doing it coz of kuran and allah, i don`t wanna believe that in na religious book is written to cut someones throat while he is alive, and breathing and so slow. And then they have filmed it and uploaded it to the internet.

He was killed without any desency to human life.

Guys I'm a muslim but I can assure u that no where in the Quran does it say u are allowed to kill anyone. It says in the Quran that if u kill someone u will take all his sins upon u and that u will go straight to hell.

So if u think all these terrorists are speaking the truth u're way wrong. The ppl they kill are not justified kills by the Quran.

I hate those terrorists just as much as u do since they make us other muslims look bad.

H0lysh1t

pm me the link please

H0lysh1t

omg those motherfuckers! did you guys hear how the man was screaming for help? MOtherfucking Terrorists!Fuck IRAN! FUCK ALLAH IF HE WANTS PPL TO KILL OTHER PPL! THIS IS JUST BAD! VERY BAD! IF IN KURAN IT STAYS THAT YOU NEED TO KILL,THEN KURAN IS A JOKE! SERIOUSLY! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR Eugene Armstromng

I guess I don't want to see that.. :S

Originally posted by Holy
    Guys I'm a muslim but I can assure u that no where in the Quran does it say u are allowed to kill anyone. It says in the Quran that if u kill someone u will take all his sins upon u and that u will go straight to hell.

So if u think all these terrorists are speaking the truth u're way wrong. The ppl they kill are not justified kills by the Quran. *

I hate those terrorists just as much as u do since they make us other muslims look bad.
    Glad to hear this, bu i am still shocked Without no decency and no reason, and the screams..Just groose

Originally posted by Lateralus+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lateralus)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy

So if u think all these terrorists are speaking the truth u're way wrong. The ppl they kill are not justified kills by the Quran. *

Glad to hear this, bu i am still shocked Without no decency and no reason, and the screams..Just groose [/b]

If I could slit their throats one by one I would bro believe me. Fucking terrorist motha fuckaz

H0lysh1t

motherfuckers is a weak word if you want to describe terrorists,

motherfucking bitches,that got fucked by their daddys everyday

what gets me is that they're not only doing it to the "infidels" (sp?) but to their own ppl accused of helping the coalition (translators, truckdrivers...etc.) imo that shoots their "justification" out the window even more.

2 things I wish:
    1) that i never got hurt and still in the military
    2) that i was infantry h43r:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast