Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans

This is a discussion on Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; When a new KO player emerges, the first major decision he has to make is to choose his race. Though ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

Default Who is Stronger? Orcs or Humans

When a new KO player emerges, the first major decision he has to make is to choose his race. Though this task may seem simple, it is far more complicated than one can ever imagine. A player who chooses Orc cannot later choose human without going through the arduous process of registration once again. Likewise, a player who chooses Human Cannot later choose Orc. We all desire to be the strongest, and this first decision, will either make us or break us.

So who is stronger? Humans or Orcs? Though this question is as old as waterbottles, it has an origin. The origin is from a game created by the company Blizzard called Starcraft. Who is stronger? Zerg or Protoss? A race with pure strength? Or a race with pure numbers? Though people may start judging Carriers and Devourers or Scouts to Mutalisk. The answer is much more simple. We must take it down to the basic. Zealots against zerglings. 1 Zealot can safety take out 2 zerglings. However, when the mighty zealot is faced with 3 or more zerglings, he is one dead motherfucker. While he focuses on one zergling, the other three are tearing at his plasma sheild/armor. He is a disgrace to Aiur. The price of a zealot is 100 minerals. The price of 2 zerglings is 50 minerals. Thus, the amount one pays for one zealot, is equivalent to the amount one has to pay for four zerlings. We conclude, Zerglings > Zealot. Zerg > Protoss. Humans > Orc.

It is that simple. So newcomers of KO. Make the right Choice. Choose Human.

Healo

Nerd.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Healo
    Nerd.
    Hostage Ban him!

Healo

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Healo
    Nerd.
    Hostage Ban him![/b]
    You're still a nerd.

TunaFishyMe

You just bitter you didnt read this post before you chose orc.

Hostage

Why you compare starcraft and KO... uugh.. starcraft was 10x better when it came out. Now it's so old, it's annoying.

Your question is too hard to answer. If you could get all the players of a server. Give them 1 life and throw them in CZ on opposite ends.. Who do you think would win?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Hostage
    Why you compare starcraft and KO... uugh.. starcraft was 10x better when it came out. Now it's so old, it's annoying.

Your question is too hard to answer. If you could get all the players of a server. Give them 1 life and throw them in CZ on opposite ends.. Who do you think would win?
    you are so serious :mellow: :mellow:

Hostage

and btw, i HATED that bullshit zerg race. The only good thing about it. Was when I could mind control them and make those things that run into everything from terran base. Like kamakaze pilots. :lol:

TunaFishyMe

Your just angry that those South Koreans always raped you with 120+ units to your 30.

Orc > Humans, end of the story

you guys are overlooking the important questions. . .where are the toilets in moradon...I mean, are we as a collective group of people meant to run out the gate and take a crap?? What about the sanitary implications of relieving one's self in the open, rather than in a proper latrine of some kind.

Are the Mobs in moradon contaminated by the filth?? Is it really safe for our new populations to be running about in the filth spawned by the lack of basic amenities such as plumbing??

Tuna my friend I think there are FAR more important issues to discuss before we even begin to get into the human/orc debate imo.... EVERYONE PLZ respond and give your input on this serious matter. lets talk to our kings... lets get some form of city works projects going. . .lets clean up our lands.

:P

TunaFishyMe

You bring up good points. ALso, Where are the Ramen Shop? When I go out, I get hungry and stuff and I have to find the neareset Ramen Shop to fill my calling stomach. What if ex-TunaFishyMe gets hungry after fighting big monsters? I think hell get sick of the regular soul pot. At least in maplestory they had hot dogs/oranges/unagi special!

Hostage

We have kings? ppft They just take our $$. How will I make zerglings if they take my $$?! I cant even afford to clean the feces off my zerglings now. They will die from the stink!

TunaFishyMe

zerglings eat feces. Its a delicacy

Hostage

No.. they eat tuna.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast