Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Why are cocaine worth so much?

This is a discussion on Why are cocaine worth so much? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 550 lbs worth 80 million !? http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080312/wl_as...raliacrimedrugs why are they worth soo much. any drug experts here? is it ahrd ...
Page: 1

simple182

550 lbs worth 80 million !? http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080312/wl_as...raliacrimedrugs

why are they worth soo much. any drug experts here? is it ahrd to make or what? whats so special about it that it makes it worth soo much? sorry just very curious after reading this

because its illegal and 550 pounds of nething is going to cost a pretty penny

cama

1) illegal
    2) addictive
    3) a shit load of it

supply and demand...high demand for cocaine from addicts=high cost for the supply of it

Hennessy

guy above me is totally right , but also , its rare to get coco plants into america, let alone smuggle cocaine in with all the k9'z......

you can die from makeing cocaine , if you inhale the fumes while makeing it , youll die , i forgot what chemical they pour into it , but yea inhale= die

Papps

well and you do have to factor to 1 gram of coke is 150$ or it is atleast up here so ya it adds up

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

people make mad money selling cocaine because its such a profitable drug, you can ground up things like Advil and Tylenol to make it weigh more, not even caring about the health of your buyers haha.

Which is one reason countries should legalize drugs so the government can regulate what people are getting

Papps

people make mad money selling cocaine because its such a profitable drug, you can ground up things like Advil and Tylenol to make it weigh more, not even caring about the health of your buyers haha.

Which is one reason countries should legalize drugs so the government can regulate what people are getting[/b]
    very true the gov would make so much money just put like not even 1% tax on it and it would be billions i bet :P

Hennessy

1 gram of coke over here is 20-40 dallors depending on the quality LMFAO what a rip off 150 for a gram wtf

1 gram of coke over here is 20-40 dallors depending on the quality LMFAO what a rip off 150 for a gram wtf[/b]
    maybe he confused:P back in high school when i actually new prices of these craps, 8ball of coke which is like 3.5grams was aroud 140-150,but fack cocaine :P

Hennessy

maybe he confused:P back in high school when i actually new prices of these craps, 8ball of coke which is like 3.5grams was aroud 140-150,but fack cocaine :P[/b]
    8 ball in ma corner pocket at all times haha got da whole club leanin wit it

Banned Senior Member

1gram is here 35€ euhehue

1 gram of coke over here is 20-40 dallors depending on the quality LMFAO what a rip off 150 for a gram wtf[/b]
    wanna be my dealer? you could make me rich lol.

in the "Elite lounge" a gram is like 200-250 bucks here.

On our dirtystreet you can get a gram for 100-150, but most of them are pushed with lots of other stuff and you don't get really high

It's not a good thing you guys know Cocaine prices tbh... :P

agendas

the more southern u get the cheaper the coke is if u buy from a person who makes it and u intend to become a dealer and not use it its chreaper dealers usually jack up price cuz ppl want it so bad not the smartestr drugto do ......

Mighty

coke costs so much because Kate Moss was chosen to be the main model for the commercial campaign of it, they have to cover the loss ^^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast