Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why do white girls date black guys?

This is a discussion on Why do white girls date black guys? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; stupidest is not a word moron.[/b] It isn't? :blink: What is it then? But +1 to what your saying Most ...
Page: 4

stupidest is not a word moron.[/b]
    It isn't? :blink: What is it then? But +1 to what your saying

Most ppl make up excuses for their racism. The all justify it in their heads. You are no different.

Its all about personal taste.[/b]

If someone is simply stating fact, it is not racist. Its about personal taste? Facts are objective, racism is subjective. Personal taste doesn&#39;t really come into it <_<

I would be racist if i were to say something such as - "Black people are all uneducated, don&#39;t associate with them" - I am being subjective and untrue.

If i said "Black people in general have a lower level of education (along with some reliable statistics from a reliable resource)" then it is objective and correct. Obviously i could turn this into something racist by using it to discriminate against them (eg. "black people are all dumb, they can barely trim my hedge properly".) But by stating a fact, (even though it may may be personally offensive to some, as they refuse to believe it), it does not mean it is racist.

Banned

It isn&#39;t? :blink: What is it then? But +1 to what your saying
    If someone is simply stating fact, it is not racist. Its about personal taste? Facts are objective, racism is subjective. Personal taste doesn&#39;t really come into it <_<

I would be racist if i were to say something such as - "Black people are all uneducated, don&#39;t associate with them" - I am being subjective and untrue.

If i said "Black people in general have a lower level of education (along with some reliable statistics from a reliable resource)" then it is objective and correct. Obviously i could turn this into something racist by using it to discriminate against them (eg. "black people are all dumb, they can barely trim my hedge properly".) But by stating a fact, (even though it may may be personally offensive to some, as they refuse to believe it), it does not mean it is racist.[/b]
    It is an improper way of saying "most stupid".

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Ignorant –adjective

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: "ignorant of quantum physics."
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

He&#39;s from New Orleans, (where there is 2.3x more black people than there is white) i wouldn&#39;t quite say he is ignorant. I&#39;d say your ignorant to the definition of the word ignorant, and which context to use it in.[/b]
    hes making a generality on the entire world because HE lives in a shithole, that is being ignorant

but ill play along, what facts and/or statistics and/or studies did u base ur comment "You do not want black people where you live, soon your city will turn for the worse. Trust me. " off of, vandy?

Cassie

You are calling him ignorant because he is stating a fact. That makes sense. Most black people are living in borderline poverty, are uneducated, unhygienic, and come from poor social backgrounds. Usually where there is a majority of black people living in a common area, it is usually deemed a bad neighborhood. In these types of neighborhood, the crime rate is high; education system is third class; most people are on social welfare; and most importantly the majority of people living there are black. This is not ignorance, this is a fact. Those people who "fight for equality", "fight for change", "fight for a better future", are not living in ghetto neighborhoods. Look at Reverand Jesse Jackson, he has a 5 million dollar mansion in Lincoln Park, 5 house away from Michael Jordan. What is ignorance is the fact that people ignore simple demographic analysis and look beyond obvious differences in race in order to be "politically correct". They don&#39;t want to be considered a racist, so they conform to social norms. That is ignorance.[/b]
    wow idk where u live but there are ghettos everywhere u go but i guess there are called trailer parks where your from or villages but thats a ghetto lol. just with this recent election u see how everyones a like with all the rednecks poppin up and all the black people voting for obama. where did u get this random facts from because if u live in the ghetto u are unhygienic and uneducated? some people have no choose but to live in the ghetto this goes for everyones. this welfare crap lol why when i see this i always see black people. I must say some of u guys are secretly racist but hide it well and no my opinion isnt biased because im mixed i just know what i see.

and to the topic started this is retarded its freaking 2008 cant anyone date anyone this is just ridiculous hes basically saying why are white girls dating black guys and not white guys maybe hes just better looking its simple.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

You do not want black people where you live, soon your city will turn for the worse. Trust me.

I just like how alot of people defend blacks when they know nothing, they don&#39;t live it, they do not see it with their eyes. It is true not all are like this but most are. As you can see some people are just ignorant [/b]
    What the fuck?! I still can&#39;t believe how the fuck you haven&#39;t been permanently banned yet. If you weren&#39;t the admin&#39;s bitch, you&#39;d be out of here by now.

The only difference between black and white, or brown, yellow, whatever people, is in their structure. Such as hair, bone density, height, obviously color, and so on, but they are not different in how their brains work. It is all a cultural issue, the values they have grown with. Most of the black men that live in the UK are a lot smarter than white people living in Texas, for instance. If there&#39;s rednecks and white trash in the "white" race, there&#39;s also porch monkeys and jigaboos in the "black" race.

There&#39;s no stupid black or white guys, there&#39;s just stupid people. And there&#39;s a lot of chumps in this topic that belong in there.

wow idk where u live but there are ghettos everywhere u go but i guess there are called trailer parks where your from or villages but thats a ghetto lol. just with this recent election u see how everyones a like with all the rednecks poppin up and all the black people voting for obama. where did u get this random facts from because if u live in the ghetto u are unhygienic and uneducated? some people have no choose but to live in the ghetto this goes for everyones. this welfare crap lol why when i see this i always see black people. I must say some of u guys are secretly racist but hide it well and no my opinion isnt biased because im mixed i just know what i see.
    and to the topic started this is retarded its freaking 2008 cant anyone date anyone this is just ridiculous hes basically saying why are white girls dating black guys and not white guys maybe hes just better looking its simple.[/b]
    he doesnt have any studies, hes just making up bs to try to cause arguments. its what moe does and its best to just ignore every one of his posts

of course, if moe whats to prove my previous statement wrong by providing the original sources to the studies he got this information from i will gladly retract what i just said in this one instance, but i doubt he will

TunaFishyMe

What the fuck?! I still can&#39;t believe how the fuck you haven&#39;t been permanently banned yet. If you weren&#39;t the admin&#39;s bitch, you&#39;d be out of here by now.

The only difference between black and white, or brown, yellow, whatever people, is in their structure. Such as hair, bone density, height, obviously color, and so on, but they are not different in how their brains work. It is all a cultural issue, the values they have grown with. Most of the black men that live in the UK are a lot smarter than white people living in Texas, for instance. If there&#39;s rednecks and white trash in the "white" race, there&#39;s also porch monkeys and jigaboos in the "black" race.

There&#39;s no stupid black or white guys, there&#39;s just stupid people. And there&#39;s a lot of chumps in this topic that belong in there.[/b]
    actually...chinese people are the smartest...then brown...then i would say whites...then blacks...then spics...then the OAOAOAOA *claps hand to mouth* with feathers on the head people.

Banned

hes making a generality on the entire world because HE lives in a shithole, that is being ignorant

but ill play along, what facts and/or statistics and/or studies did u base ur comment "You do not want black people where you live, soon your city will turn for the worse. Trust me. " off of, vandy?[/b]
    You act like New Orleans is the only black city :lol: Oh how ignorant you are!

p.s. Hi dro.

You act like New Orleans is the only black city :lol: Oh how ignorant you are![/b]
    ill take that as "i didnt base my comment off of any study or statistics or anything like that and based it off of my own idiocy and ill call u ignorant cuz i think it got me some friends!"

no vandy, it didnt get u some friends...it just made u look as stupid as u really are

Banned

ill take that as "i didnt base my comment off of any study or statistics or anything like that and based it off of my own idiocy and ill call u ignorant cuz i think it got me some friends!"

no vandy, it didnt get u some friends...it just made u look as stupid as u really are[/b]
    To you and your other friends, i agree, but really you have not.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

To you and your other friends, i agree, but really you have not.[/b]
    When someone posts this kind of replies, it&#39;s the moment for them to shut the fuck up. You have nothing to say you racist and stupid fuck, just keep those fat fingers of yours still and stop writting whatever senseless bullshit crosses your mind. You are not saying anything, you have been proven wrong and an idiot and nobody likes you. Stop embarrasing yourself.

To you and your other friends, i agree, but really you have not.[/b]
    there was nothing in my comment to agree with...nor was there anything to say i have not something....wtf are u talking about?

TunaFishyMe

chinese people are the smartest man

Banned

seriously. after all these years people still stereotype and AREN&#39;T joking around with it. blacks are people too, just because their skin color is darker doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re lesser of a person than you dipshit.

i personally joke around with stereotypes but i do it to all races cause it&#39;s funny. anyone who stereotypes nowadays and are serious about it are close-minded and ignorant. a good example is half the people who posted before me. they also probably believe in religion and god is watching over them every second of the day.[/b]
    How in the HELL does religion have anything to do with racism. Sounds like your stereotyping religious people too me, so I guess your close-minded and ignorant?

If they want to date a black guy then let them, who the fuck cares. They are no different than anyone else.

Banned

Here are some resources:

Chapter: Suggestions for the investigation of psychological wellness in the neighborhood context: Toward a pluralistic neighborhood theory.
    Author: Aber, Mark S
    Book: The promotion of wellness in children and adolescents.
    ISBN: 0-87868-791-2, 978-0-87868-791-6 Date: 2000

Database PsycINFO
    Title Joblessness and hopelessness: The case of African American youth in south central Los Angeles.
    Author Gibbs, Jewelle Taylor1; Bankhead, Teiahsha
    http://www.haworthpress.com/store/E-Text/V...;s=J051&v=9

Chapter: Measuring neighborhood context for young children in an urban area.
    Author: Coulton, Claudia J
    Book: Ecological research to promote social change: Methodological advances from community psychology.
    ISBN: 0-306-46727-5, 978-0-306-46727-1 Date: 2002

Article: Living poor: Family life among single parent, African-American women.
    Author: Jarrett, Robin L
    Journal: Social problems (Berkeley, Calif.)
    ISSN: 0037-7791 Date: 02/1994
    Volume: 41 Issue: 1 Page: 30

Chapter: African Americans.
    Author: Eron, Leonard D.
    Book: Reason to hope: A psychosocial perspective on violence& youth.
    ISBN: 1-55798-272-4, 978-1-55798-272-8 Date: 1994
    Publisher: American Psychological Association
    DOI: 10.1037/10164-003

Article: Race Backwards: Genes, Violence, Race and Genocide
    Author: Horne, Gerald
    Journal: Journal of human behavior in the social environment
    ISSN: 1091-1359 Date: 2001
    Volume: 4 Issue: 2/3 Page: 155
    DOI: 10.1300/J137v04n02_08

This is a good one. It links African American violence to genetic predisposition which is enhanced by poor socio-economic factors.

I doubt you are going to read any of them. Instead of talking bullshit like you usually do, why don&#39;t you experience it first hand. Go re-locate to a black neighborhood, and tell us how wonderful your living experience is. Hell, if you listen to rap music, even black people are rapping about how awful their neighborhoods were. These people are making millions of dollars by targeting to the urban youth who are actually living in these shitty ghettos. Me and Vandy have both lived in black neighborhoods, and I can tell you first hand, it is not great.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast